Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad when people think of an excuse and then bs someone for free steel and rune weapon...

I mean in the end I was just walking and I got a bunch of people bs me for cape switch. Well what do you know : I have only one cape : green.

I wish I had kept on recording the war so I could go and reveal those nolifers bsing...

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Got a few kills four our side before a number of other tip it players turned on me, acusing me of being on the RSC side. It was fairly fun but could've done with more enemies so we didnt resort to team killing for amusement.

Rebornflames.png

As the flames that made up the phoenix slowly burned out,

Only ashes were left where once it stood,

It would be reborn from the ashes,

The phoenix would rise again.

Must say i'm pretty appauled at the amount of cheating from all sides, including our own.

The amount of cape switchers, back stabbers, people in rune, people maging was infuriating.

Those who didn't cheat i thank you for the fun event.

To DBZ, thanks for inviting RSA to the event, we enjoyed it.. however some members lagged out and/or couldnt get into the busy worlds :(

Ta. Inf.

~/~ Inferno ~/~

inferno+140.png

underbannerrsa2im.png

I want to curse my head off now!

yes we won =D> :thumbsup: , but somebody called me a "switcher" and the

whole stupid army attacked me!!!!! I lost my rune scimmy and a power ammy!!!! I'm also pissed that all the other teams in lumby want us disqualified because a few idiots used magic, some of their team ranged!

The cheaters to non-cheaters ratio was even, and I didnt see any tip.iters ranging.

~sorry for the language, go461

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! we won! \' \' :XD: :lol: :D

i died by green capes too though :evil:

That was fun, until the bsers *I'm guessing from other sites* started calling random people cape switchers and bsers. I know the name of one of them too. *checks to see if hes from a different site*

Shaniqua.png

I heard that RSC let us win, is that true?

Here's the story:

Tipit was mostly on 2+ hours before the MSSW3 occured, dbz logged in some time near 10:20-10:30 PST, then we spammed basically at edgy for a full 15 minutes. After that we headed towards the ditch and basically everyone got confused/just ran/broke up after jumping the ditch. We arrived at the island before any other site and we just spammed until RSC came in with like 12 people protect from melee-ing/running tipit gets confused but we eventually win the war. I die by the hands of four 90s-112s, arriving in lumby ~ spamfest, and basically I went here to post this.

IMO, TOO TOO many cape switchers/bsers. :boohoo:

Fun war, horrible amounts of cheaters

Tipit.jpg