Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

Broly579 was the one who BSed me as well, but I believe he had a BSing team.

My story:

Kept updated with this thread until the 31th page. Shut down computer; went into BIOS to turn off automatic shut down; started computer up again; started Camtasia, my picture taker, & SS; went into World 61 which had 1919 players at around 1:20 PM; bought a Strength potion at Grand Exchange & ran to Edgeville; got equipped & players welcomed me; I DD'd in the spot to check our ops. We must've had at least 500 Tip.Iters; called an FI for about fifteen-twenty minutes; at 1:40 PM we left.

This is where the confusion started. After I crossed the Wilderness Ditch, I was logged out. Just like that. I hurriedly logged back in, but many Tip.Iters were already charging away from me. I was able to get 102 more ops & told some of my friends & clan members to have everyone meet at the war location. Finally at the Castle Ruins, I spammed a fall in. I was attacked by some Tip.Iter & hugged. Then I let about 200 ops outside the Castle Ruins & saw that there were blue & red capes. Tip.It was already spamming, so then the fight began. I was eventually BSed by Timcraig & the Broly guy. Nevertheless, I'm proud of everyone. I meant to give out some orders once we were under control after the Wilderness Ditch crossing, but like I said before, I was logged out.

? kills, 3 deaths (BSers)

awww sorry to hear that, and I could see what they have done to you from the pictures :(. Although I didn't follow you because I was waiting for my friends to come with me but I believe you did a really great job with organizing everything =D>. So well done.

I saw many players who were wearing green capes were attacking players wearing the same capes too. I was shocked and I said many times *stop stop* but no one listend. So yeah I guess it was a backstabbing team. It all happened after everything was settled down (when only few players weren't wearing the green cape LOL).

Anyway, it was quite enjoyable, I didn't regret that I went to it. I'm just happy about it :).

Broly579 is from RSC and I saw many people from RSC wearing green capes.

Great job everyone!

Oh well he got catched by me then :mrgreen:. That's pathetic. They shouldn't have done that.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My version of the War.

I went to Edge around 6,30 Pm GMT

Going over the Ditch was just amazing, I spammed the ScreenShot button and I got like Screenshots of the 10 Seconds after the Ditch, 1 Picture for each second, and this is the best one.

The trip up to the Castle was the best part, I was seriously sitting Screaming to my Brother who was spamming to get onto World 61, though he failed and sat next to me and watched the battle instead.

f_07dec081942m_9d0c9eb.png

f_07dec081942m_f3fc63d.png

This is also an amazing picture going through the Forrest. :D

f_07dec081944m_1cd1855.png

Tip It.

f_07dec081946m_1346172.png

Arrival at Ruined Castle.

f_07dec081947m_c3cd5e2.png

Then no one was there. We waited for a While, and Single Red Capers started running among us Green's who stood there and like: "Wtf, where's the Battle mate?"

f_07dec081947m_c3cd5e2.png

And here we are one of my best mates ClanLeader. Gf. :P

f_07dec081956m_cbd9c80.png

Well this was the "War" all through.

I estimate it to 200+ Tip.It'ers standing and slaughtering single Red and Blue Capers who managed to run up to the hill.

f_07dec081959m_7f1862f.png

The Warrior of the Night.

Sanj12

A level 74 who survived for about 2 Minutes with us Tip.It'ers chasing him.

f_07dec082012m_c91725a.png

Yeah...

f_07dec082014m_4dd5992.png

Here I killed one of my mates in Non Multi, I owned him. :D

f_07dec082022m_8cba41e.png

Good Fight all Tip.Iters, even if it wasn't that hard. ^,^

f_07dec082052m_42bc8de.png

Affinity - A new clan for RuneScape Classic.

VICTORY

Battle report Das!

10fq5.png

Stunning numbers everyone; I'd like to thank each and every one of you for attending.

The war started off a bit shaky; dbz decided to enter the wilderness before the event start (which was not against the rules) and camp at the ruined castle. Well, the second everyone crossed the ditch it was an absolute mess. In a mass confusion, tip.iters went in all directions, apparently either trying to find dbz or just going for the ruined castle.

Well, everyone eventually met up at the castle, and a few minutes later RSC attacked with around 30-40 people. The rest was a slaughter, no other words can describe it. 20 tip.iters piled on one person, killing level 100+'s in seconds. The organisation was great; tip.iters actually used the "tip *player name*" call which was very efffective. Past the RSCers, we also took down some orange capers, purple capers, and blue capers.

I can honestly say that was the best wilderness event I have ever attended (and I've been to 15+). Our mass recruitment program payed off as in the end, hundreds of tip.iters remained.

Unfortunely... the afterwar consisted of mass bsing, at which point I was attacked 3 times by 10 of my own men. :|

But overall; this will be a day to remember. The doubters have been proven wrong, the tides of war have changed, and the underestimated have dominated. :)

[hide=Pictures]91441932fi4.png

98839001pu7.png

24076559bc1.png

16302933qr2.png

21476715oa6.png

77499727pv6.png

78714366tu5.png

78689451zq5.png

27661040kv7.png

[/hide]

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

well, if anyone wants to know, heres my story:

Yesterday, i got ready my armor and stuff. At 12:40 est, I go to edgy, and what do you know, 300 tip.iters are there. so i go spy on all the teams(except for RS B&B) and i get back to edgy at 1:30. Then my mom tells me to clean my room. at 1:50, everyone left, so i went to the fight area. i saw like 5 non tip.iters and then i see people getting hurt. then at 2:20, my dad tells me to help with the front yard. When it was finished, it was 4:00. I go on, and no one is there. i didnt get to pk, and i get angry and sad.

c9c1fecde08f61fc7a51eda2c40ffb12.png

well, if anyone wants to know, heres my story:

Yesterday, i got ready my armor and stuff. At 12:40 est, I go to edgy, and what do you know, 300 tip.iters are there. so i go spy on all the teams(except for RS B&B) and i get back to edgy at 1:30. Then my mom tells me to clean my room. at 1:50, everyone left, so i went to the fight area. i saw like 5 non tip.iters and then i see people getting hurt. then at 2:20, my dad tells me to help with the front yard. When it was finished, it was 4:00. I go on, and no one is there. i didnt get to pk, and i get angry and sad.

I spent a few hours gathering ingredients for anchovie pizzas, gave out 500 lobbies and 30 steel plates. Then I had to leave as soon as we entered the wilderness -.- . I was even on 4 hours early lol.

Well done tip.it. Sounded like fun, and I wish I could have made it ::' .

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

To tell you the truth i was very suprised that there were "not" many backstabbers in the wild. Most of the ones you are talking about were from different sites and they just wore green capes. They also wore green capes to yell "so and so is a cape switcher! kill him!!" the only chance they even had for a second was to convince us to kill our own mates haha we owned and everyone knows it.

only got one screenie cuz i knew thered be ton others

mssw.jpg

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

IT was really quite amazing, even the mass bsing was quite fun i even bsd a Tip.Iter because he stole my loot :XD: he took the rune scim and i said tip on "his name here" hes bsing, hehe although he wasnt skulled :(.. I got some screenies too

but all in all it was an extreemely fun war, hope no one i killed is angry at me and if so im sorry :cry:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

We should make a list of bsers to be attacked next year.

Kaleea was also one.

He just followed me for a little bit, I started to walk out because I just looted 100 deaths and around 700 mith arrows. Then he said "89 is cape switcher" **even though I only had 1 cape** and I lagged out -> died.

Shaniqua.png

there was a team of people out to confuse others by wearing green capes and attacking team members then running out and calling out tipit names when they were attacked.

got my name called out, was attacked and piled by several "tip ons" in green capes, this happened after/because i was defending a team member being attacked by a non-team member wearing a green cape.

that part wasnt cool but it was good to see so many people show up from tip.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

My battle report:

I arrived about an hour early, to find 20 people there already. We marched around the opponents' bases, to find no-one there. I took a good screenshot of us walking past Varrock's north wall...

msswiixl3.png

I logged off and logged on about 45 minutes 'till the battle (I now realise I was lucky to get in the world). There were incredible amounts of people, not matched by any of the other factions, all spamming and followong each other... But it was great.

msswiiiib1.png

I quickly checked the battleground, before seeing about 10 rune PKers hanging around tha castle. Obviously we would have destroyed them, if they were independent, but what if they were working for another clan...? Happily, they were not there when we got to the castle as an army. And what an army - 500+ people. A disorderly line of about 4 abreast going from lvl 15 wildy to lvl 30 wildy - diagonally. There were well over ten casualties due to accidental clicking.

We easily filled up the ruins, having arrived 15 minutes early. RSC sent out some spies, who we easily dealt with. Then they came - only about 150 of them, compared to our now-mighty 750, but with an average level of 90, as opposed to our... 50?

The battle was surprsingly slow, considering there were about 5 tip.iters to one RSCer, and it occured to me that the alliance would be dancing with joy. We were the two main threats to them, and here we were, busy wiping each other out. In my opinion, they arrived too early. Had they left it a minute later, half of us would be left. But no, the small band of factions arrived, rather limply, and sandwiched RSC between them (the alliance) and us. RSC, who were already on their last legs, gave in. So it was between us and the alliance against RSC, and we had lost about half our men. We charged towards them then... Ooops... What was that? Oh ****. Oh ****. I'm in Lumby.

It was an anticlimax. I was surrounded by lvl 5ers, who did not take part in the war, and who had obviously been convinced by RSC (who arrived earlier) that tip.it were not obviously going to win.

Random lvl 5: RSC won! RSC won!

Random lvl 14: You're just sore losers!

Random lvl 9: This is MSSW staff. Tip.it have been disqualified for [maging/ using prayer/ backstabbing/ not using steel]

And the drop party was, after my efforts to change my respawn point from Fally to Lumby, lame. I'll bet half the level 3s got all the addy platebodies.

But, nonetheless, a good day and a good event to remember. Tip.it won, I think, because they recruited promenently on their front page, and did not make people sign up, just turn up. We got a load of lvl 40s, but hey. We won.

MSSW3sig.png

We should make a list of bsers to be attacked next year.

Kaleea was also one.

He just followed me for a little bit, I started to walk out because I just looted 100 deaths and around 700 mith arrows. Then he said "89 is cape switcher" **even though I only had 1 cape** and I lagged out -> died.

Yes, as you may see in my Pictures Kaleea is one of my Friends.

He admitted.

He was Rsc'er at First, but he switched cape and bsed saying people were CapeSwitchers.

I can't ban him from my Clan but I hope we can get him banned from all FanSites.

Affinity - A new clan for RuneScape Classic.

Nice fight!

I got a rune 2 handed and scimitar so Im happy :P

Erm, yeah...

That would be mine...

Congratulations on getting that drop! :thumbsup:

Due to excessive feedback we have decided to raise the maximum amount one may stake to 5,000 coins, keeping people who prefer the arena the way it was before the update satisfied!

Wow, i'm currently browsing through Zybez's forums and they talk a whole lot of smack, and have nice excuses. :boohoo:

Example:

"If we had announced this more, we coulda owned tipit's bumhides"

"None of our major clans went, that's why we lost."

"Three of our clans can easily take on the whole tipit community"

Although they might be right, gf nubs. :wink:

GJ Tip.it still sad at the amount of BSing that occured.

Tipit.jpg

Look at all the flaming from the other fansites on my vid... Hahaha...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qLJs8pbUmn0

#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation

#72 - Most Discussed (Today)

#8 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation

#29 - Top Favourites (Today) - Film & Animation

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots