Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

That was awesome! We won! I think we may have had either afew confused people or traitors in our ranks though, cause people wearing green capes (just like me) attcked me quite abit, and not even where it could have just been because they clicked to move and accidentaly attacked. Best part ever: Watching the other teams trying to invade the castle and not even getting in. It was like an inpenitrable wall of death.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good war except that some armies like RSC weren't as big as they could have been. RSC from what I am aware of did not properly advertise this event to its members so only a few people showed up. They realized this, so you can bet that the next war will be MUCH tougher.

Tipit, we must make sure we can bring out such a force again the next time. It will be much tougher, other fansites are now aware of what they are up against.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Sadly I couldn't come because I stopped being a member until January so I could work on my new account, and thus being f2p I couldn't bank my member items.

I've watched a few vids and seen tons of pictures and it looks sweet!! I will definately come next year!!!!

Good Job guys, Tip It for the win!

I heard that RSC let us win, is that true?

nah, we mopped the floor with everyone. this was alotta fuin, despite the bsers. i piled some ppl, got like 7 kills, then headed home. on the way i spotted a lvl 92 in full rune, said he had couple sets of rune on him, so i attacked. i pwned him while stll in my steel, and he teleied <.< so i kept walking, and saw a lvl 96 girl in rune. she ran to hillies, where i was promptly piled, and died. :D however, i heard protect item kick in right before i dided, ftw! then i went to lumy bank, saw someone drop full rune, i got the legs and kite :thumbsup: that is my story, see ya'll next year!

RSC did infact let you win. They did not do the same thing they did last year. Last year there clans came to defend. This year not one member from any clan showed up....They had 100 people or less that were below 100 combat.

That was a good war except that some armies like RSC weren't as big as they could have been. RSC from what I am aware of did not properly advertise this event to its members so only a few people showed up. They realized this, so you can bet that the next war will be MUCH tougher.

Tipit, we must make sure we can bring out such a force again the next time. It will be much tougher, other fansites are now aware of what they are up against.

I doubt it, RV didn't really show any interest in this at all. We all joined in on a different team. Heck I owned over 30 tip.it....And then I switched to my new to try it out. Heck I got 16 of you. With the steel helms and scimmys to prove it. A lvl 54 pure killed 16 people? Bud thats what I call bad....

Also, I doubt you'd ever stand a chance against the WW4 fight they had. It had a bigger turnout than this and it was chaotic.

You guys had Zero organization what so ever and you all split up thus leading to killing eachother. If you'd use the piling then you wouldn't have Bsing and what not.

In my opinion if this was a contest for who would have won a war if all rules and guidelines to a war were followed. I bet RV would have won.

Unlike Tip.it RV had piles going around.

(Leader)(DD of people following)

RV did:

Spammed a name til he was KO'ed.

No one broke off.

All players followed the leader of there pile.

They worked together and tanked well.

They used there obsticles to hook the players following and RV would KO them.

Tip.it did:

Spammed names until a group got them.

Broke off and went wild.

Bs'ed there own team.

Accused others of Cape switching.....

Ran wild.

Did not tank/do anything well..

In conclusion, Your practice mustn't have taught people to pk. It must have been organized by someone that doesn't know how to led a war....

Anyway, Just my little tid-bit.

Also, Dark_Blade75 aren't you an ex-Rver? and RVA'er?

If you'd like to know when the next is drop me a PM on RV or talk to Dustin from RV.

RVN: `Tyler

xavenge.png

The next war is in roughly 6 to 7 months

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

RSC did infact let you win. They did not do the same thing they did last year. Last year there clans came to defend. This year not one member from any clan showed up....They had 100 people or less that were below 100 combat.

I heard that they were overconfident, that the clans would wipe everyone out "just as usual"... Big mistake not to let any of the clans know that there actually IS a war...

I knew most of Tipit forum readers only read General Discussions, so I posted something there... TWICE... Misplacedme knew that with such a great response on the threads, it couldnt be ignored by the staff either, and posted it on the front page... Thread activity increased 10-fold...

If 85% of RSC only reads Clan Discussions, I'd post it there...

I doubt it, RV didn't really show any interest in this at all. We all joined in on a different team. Heck I owned over 30 tip.it....And then I switched to my new to try it out. Heck I got 16 of you. With the steel helms and scimmys to prove it. A lvl 54 pure killed 16 people? Bud thats what I call bad....

Also, I doubt you'd ever stand a chance against the WW4 fight they had. It had a bigger turnout than this and it was chaotic.

You guys had Zero organization what so ever and you all split up thus leading to killing eachother. If you'd use the piling then you wouldn't have Bsing and what not.

In my opinion if this was a contest for who would have won a war if all rules and guidelines to a war were followed. I bet RV would have won.

RV did:

No one broke off.

Tip.it did:

Broke off and went wild.

Bs'ed there own team.

Ran wild.

In conclusion, Your practice mustn't have taught people to pk. It must have been organized by someone that doesn't know how to led a war....

If you'd like to know when the next is drop me a PM on RV or talk to Dustin from RV.

You owned singlehandedly 46 tipiters? Whats the smell like up there? The only way you couldve survived to kill 46 people is if you donned a green cape. So if you killed 46 tipiters, you have been a capeswitching backstabber...

As for our organisation; If you think its possible to get 700 people who have never been out with a clan before, in line, guess again...

Yes we spammed names, I knew very well that the few people who know how to lead in a war would just grab a bunch of people and go kill someone, thats the only way this couldve played out for us...

As for killing our own team, in my aftermath post I already mnetioned the fact that there were several RSC people in a green cape trying to have tipit gang up on eachother... Only here did our inexperience shown on through...

We won, we might not have been the most efficient killers, but we made up for that by 3 weeks of hard work in making sure there were enough supplies for the huge ammount of people we'd conscript into this... Preparation is everything in these things, especially with a turn-out that large...

It's the only thing that tipped the balance into our favor...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I have to admit, we won only by numbers, and even then, it was an empty win. :( This goes to show that large armies can easily be distracted and led astray, which means we all learned a lesson in warfare. BS'ers and cape-switchers ruined a lot (I've said this a lot lately: SHAME ON YOU) and having Sal's trying to show us up didn't help at all. We filled up like HALF the entire server. If that doesn't mean a win, I don't know what does. :|

I think in the next war Tip.It should do things in ranks:

E.g.

For non-pures that show up:

Well known high levels (110+) = Leaders

Well known average-high levels (90+) = Supporting the leaders and sorting out the lower levels

90- Follow all orders from higher ranks

For Pures that show up:

Well known expert pkers/clan leaders = Leaders

Well known clan members with experiences = Supporting the leaders and sorting out the lower levels

All others - Follow orders as others

Or go along with something along them basis, more experienced clan leaders will probably come up with a more organised thing than that, but it's just a start. ::'

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

I heard that RSC let us win, is that true?

nah, we mopped the floor with everyone. this was alotta fuin, despite the bsers. i piled some ppl, got like 7 kills, then headed home. on the way i spotted a lvl 92 in full rune, said he had couple sets of rune on him, so i attacked. i pwned him while stll in my steel, and he teleied <.< so i kept walking, and saw a lvl 96 girl in rune. she ran to hillies, where i was promptly piled, and died. :D however, i heard protect item kick in right before i dided, ftw! then i went to lumy bank, saw someone drop full rune, i got the legs and kite :thumbsup: that is my story, see ya'll next year!

RV did:

No one broke off.

Tip.it did:

Broke off and went wild.

Bs'ed there own team.

Ran wild.

Just a small question. Are you a really bad or extremely bad loser? Tip.it won by a long shot. The reason RV was better organised was mainly because RV had next to people people to organize. Tip.it might not have been very organised in fighting but we really did win very easily. If there was another large site that was well organised, you could have given this argument but there wasn't

Also, you say you killed 46 people and have the proof in full helms. That means:

-you must have worn a green cape, otherwise you'd be killed immediately

-if you didn't bank it's impossible to have that proof since you can't store 46 steel full helms in inventory.

I don't mean to flame or anything but I don't like this kind of nonsence...

Also, next MSSW our clan will just fight as a clan instead of as the tip.it site. Much easier since everyone knows the leader, sees green dots on radar and with 20 people, victims still die quite fast :P

vsigcopyhj0.png

this was my first war i've been to and although ive only just joined the forums i've been a tipiter for about 3 years.

when i read the main page about the war i thought beauty i'm in, told a couple m8s and got my steal armour ready.

now i live in australia so the count down timer was awesome and at about 2.30 am aussie time i woke up and hoped on the computer to get on early cause i was that excited.

we took off about 15 mins before the start and by the time we got to the ruins i was nere the front and again thought beauty cause there was no other sites there.

i positioned myself in the north-west corner beside a few 115+ lvls, me being an average lvl 92 combat i thought this would be a good idea for protection untill i witnessed them attack a lvl 52 player, hmm that kinda scared me a bit but i stood my ground and waited.

i then waited some more, started doing some emotes and tried to kill 1 lvl 126 puprle cape that was invading the complex, hit a couple of zero's and then went back to my spot.

waited some more then typed in the tipit team chat asking whats going on?????

"its over" was the reply i got, "ur kidding its over" i thought so i ran out to see a sea of green capes, now i know for a fact there was no way we left edge with that many green capes and i heard from a little bird that other sites where calling us cheaters and bsers but when i seen that many so called tipiters i thought to myself" these guys must have seen how strong our army was or done some recon before it started and and had a green cape in their inventory".

they just cheated them selves buy cape switching took some of the fun out of the game but for my first time i had a pretty good time.

now i'm not really sure how next years is gunna work with all these recent updates that have come to pass if its on at all but i got a new goal, after i train some of the skills i'm doing atm i'm gunna work on my combat skills so i can be at the front line for tipit next year strong arm steady ready to ride and smoke anyother site that dare show up!

I hate all of you...

You all killed me when I was on TIP.IT'S SIDE!!!!

I spammed I'm TIP.IT!!!

and some [bleep] named Midnight said I wasn't.....Wow, Are you dumb?

W/e, I'm leaving.

So not only are you a looooser, you are also a liar. Your site must be proud of you.

mcguff1.png

heres my story :

First off, i diddnt bring any of my own rune weapons heh

Pwned a lvl 58 from sal's, got mahhself a rune scimmy.

Took that scimmy, hacked down a lvl 97 rsc guy with a 2h (luv protty melee :P)

with the 2h i mauled down 2 other sal's guys, one of em dropped scim, one nothing >.<

Some BSing lvl 114 with a green cape came and pwned me badddd >.<...

PS. Thanx for teh great last memory of rs guys, i quit :evil:

falcon066.png

falcon066.png

Um ... how is the next war going to be conducted with the changes to the wild? A clan wars tournament ... this sucks.

if the war was being hosted this weekend then i guess thats how it would play out, but hopefully Jagex will change around clan wars in the coming months to allow for 6 clan wars Hopefully they will add it soon....however untill then i'm just thankfull that this update didnt happen last weekend :P

MSSW4TI.png

VICTORY

Battle report Das!

10fq5.png

Stunning numbers everyone; I'd like to thank each and every one of you for attending.

The war started off a bit shaky; dbz decided to enter the wilderness before the event start (which was not against the rules) and camp at the ruined castle. Well, the second everyone crossed the ditch it was an absolute mess. In a mass confusion, tip.iters went in all directions, apparently either trying to find dbz or just going for the ruined castle.

Well, everyone eventually met up at the castle, and a few minutes later RSC attacked with around 30-40 people. The rest was a slaughter, no other words can describe it. 20 tip.iters piled on one person, killing level 100+'s in seconds. The organisation was great; tip.iters actually used the "tip *player name*" call which was very efffective. Past the RSCers, we also took down some orange capers, purple capers, and blue capers.

I can honestly say that was the best wilderness event I have ever attended (and I've been to 15+). Our mass recruitment program payed off as in the end, hundreds of tip.iters remained.

Unfortunely... the afterwar consisted of mass bsing, at which point I was attacked 3 times by 10 of my own men. :|

But overall; this will be a day to remember. The doubters have been proven wrong, the tides of war have changed, and the underestimated have dominated. :)

Our organization was, I believe, the best out of our past two years. Great job Tip.It.
awsome fun time... i became a member so i could bank my saradomin robes just for this event then was ready at edge 13 hours before the event. =D> came on rs 2 hours early, and when it came to fighting... i didnt even get a kill i thought there was going to be a challenge so i sat back for the most part, ended up homeporting out with dbz and yeah... i saw dbz slain once and i saw another 2 attempts... :boohoo: sure wish i could talk tho :mrgreen:
Hello ::' I remember you. That's quite some dedication. Nice to see you again.
Well i couldn't be there since i have 3mil+ in cash i can't bank' date=' so i can't enter the wildy, but congratz anyways. I'll hopefully be there next time. Green or Red? I like green better :) .

But one thing i have to say, yes you won this war, however that gives you no right to go over to RSC and bad mouth them. It looks very tacky and does not give TIF a good reputation. Sadly enough it is some of the more prominent figures in TIF that are doing it. I am a part of sports, so i am used to it, but it never looks good. Lose with a smile on your face, and be humble when you win.

Xian[/quote']You're very wise.

No, they just didn't get the word out enough or they didn't care as much as last year.
That was a good war except that some armies like RSC weren't as big as they could have been. RSC from what I am aware of did not properly advertise this event to its members so only a few people showed up. They realized this' date=' so you can bet that the next war will be MUCH tougher.

Tipit, we must make sure we can bring out such a force again the next time. It will be much tougher, other fansites are now aware of what they are up against.[/quote']I doubt it, RV didn't really show any interest in this at all. We all joined in on a different team. Heck I owned over 30 tip.it....And then I switched to my new to try it out. Heck I got 16 of you. With the steel helms and scimmys to prove it. A lvl 54 pure killed 16 people? Bud thats what I call bad....

Heck we had level 3's to level 126's so a level 54 pure could've easily PKed many lower level ones. I'm not saying you did or didn't but that's possible. Also, I doubt you stayed alive that long (unless you returned) simply because Tip.It owned the place.
No offense, but you should do your research first before blabbing & making yourself look like a fool. We definitely piled & spammed; many Tip.Iters aren't ignorant.

Had it ever occured to you that others who didn't like Tip.It pretended to be Tip.It & tried to bring down the reputation by backstabbing?

400+ Tip.Iters vs. ~100(please confirm) RV? I honestly don't see that in RV's favor. Besides, I thought RV didn't attend; Shadowsmage said, "I doubt it, RV didn't really show any interest in this at all. We all joined in on a different team."

There were many fall ins/piles with spamming' date=' check the videos for proof.
RV did:

No one broke off.

Tip.it did:

Broke off and went wild.

Bs'ed there own team.

Ran wild.

Correction:

Tip.It did:

Spammed names until the victim was KOed.

Broke off or fell in on a leader after the KO.

Possible cape switchers BSed Tip.Iters.

Accused others of cape switching, of course.

Did not run wild, many fell in on a leader.

Did, in fact, tank/did the majority of things well.

In conclusion, our practice taught people to PK (four Tip.It clans even had a practice war the week before-found on Google Video). It must have been organized by someone that does know how to lead a war. I led the war; please, as stated before, do your research before acting foolish.

I'm sure Dustin doesn't like representing the disrespect you gave. For one thing, I have little respect for those who don't give it.
Um ... how is the next war going to be conducted with the changes to the wild? A clan wars tournament ... this sucks.

if the war was being hosted this weekend then i guess thats how it would play out, but hopefully Jagex will change around clan wars in the coming months to allow for 6 clan wars Hopefully they will add it soon....however untill then i'm just thankfull that this update didnt happen last weekend :P

We were lucky :)

Video from my viewpoint:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... .Masters-*

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Sorry but that seams overly optimistic unless you want to hold a tournament or three separate bounty hunter wars I fear the end of the MSSW's.

We'd all be in wildy, spamming and trying to make eachother bored or lag out :D

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!