I'm starting to hate runescape

Suiku

-Graphics (I know a lot of people say "I don't care about graphics" neither do I, but new players does and consequently ignore the game for this)

-Languages; The most attractive thing to start playing a game for a 14 years old it's you can fully understand so you can fully enjoy it

-Payment methods!!; Obviously the most important one, You know how many costumers you lost on other countries because you don't have an easy (and maybe secure) way to pay? increase pay by phone, now!

- Graphics, people dont play the game for the graphics, it has over 1million members you honestly think graphics is a big deal, WRONG its already the second largest mmo. People dont like them stuff them, the only people who care about graphics, is the immature people who can't appretiate gameplay. We dont need immature graphics.

- Langauge, come on the German is hardly succesful, the majority of the people who use it are english speakers who want a quite place to train. Its also very hard to translate every single thing in the game, bearing in mind direct translations wouldn't make sence to the people who speak that language. LEARN THE FACTS ABOUT LANGUAGES

- There are plenty of payment methods, you realise how hard it is to set up other methods. If its easy don't you think Jagex would have done it already. Bearing in mind they have to get licensing for each country first.

But as their doing it all wrong and you know best i would like to try out your MMO, it should be very successful with all you awsome advice.

So whats it called? Can i have the link?

/thread <3:

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

I'm sorry but your lack of spelling and organization keep me from taking you seriously and it's only further complemented by your unclear points.

Pick out of your writing what your trying to say and make a list.

Your writing goes back and forth too much with Jagex needs to do this, but I like how they do this, but other people might want them to do this, they might be better doing this ect.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

3 reasons I'm semi-retired from rs:

1.) Boring to just click.

2.) Noobs asking for stuff/leet speak annoys me

3.) Macroers are too prevelant in training spots.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

They can improve the graphics, but the game will not be available for years. Why? It's because it's based in Java. They are unable to make the graphics to become high definition because of it's limitations. They will have to take training for a new game base, etc. It will take a lot of time..

There are a large majority of people with under 1 gigabyte of RAM on their computers. Why should you remove them from online games? They can't play World of Warcraft because it needs around 1 gigabyte of RAM.

As N0M_AN0R said (also thank you for noticing i'm not speaking my "lengua materna" :P) the game can actually have better graphics, I'm not talking about super WoW graphics, but something decent. Also I can't tell what's better or worse for the game, but I know doing updates for making a schedule it's not the way to get more customers or having them happy (ppl that play runescape hate new things, just look at rant forum)

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I gotta admit... I didn't understand half of your post. Grammatical errors and imporper sentence structure out the wahzoo :shock: .

But from what I gathered, I have to disagree with you somewhat. Jagex is trying there best. Why improve graphics? The graphics are decent enough compared to any other huge Java game out there. Not to mention the fact that free players have the same graphics, for the most part, as the members do. I suggest you read this:

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?times=115

It is an article from the Tip.it Times invlovling the way Jagex does there jobs and people think that they could do it better. It's a nice read, and explains a lot. Jagex is doing the best they can... whether you think they are or not. Everyone has their own opinions and rants about the subject but it's going to get nowhere :notalk: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Graphics? Jagex implements a graphical update almost every month.

As for the others, they really aren't the biggest issues in the game. I would say that they need more high-level content.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Try waiting a whole three months on other games for updates that just add a dungeon, a town, a handful of items and minor class changes that completely destroy game balance (That's you, Ragnarok Online) then come telling me additional updates to an ongoing online game are bad.

Sure they may be crappy updates for you now, but for a player who would just begin playing today will be overwhelmed with things to do and the variety the game offers.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

This is the only game I know of where people constantly complain about updates...

actually with WoW theres Nearly half the players complaining about the new patch every time it comes out (mostly because it will nerf the overpowered class)

EDIT: Triforceelf beat me to it XP

This is the only game I know of where people constantly complain about updates...

Go play WoW for a while. Every time something changes everyone [bleep] about it, no matter what it is. Its a pain in the [wagon] let me tell you.

actually with WoW theres Nearly half the players complaining about the new patch every time it comes out (mostly because it will nerf the overpowered class)

Wasn't it the other way around and making particular classes totally unplayable due to constant nerfs to appease those invincible classes already? I've yet to see a retribution paladin beat anyone with the easiness a warlock has and they seemed so promising...
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

-Graphics (I know a lot of people say "I don't care about graphics" neither do I, but new players does and consequently ignore the game for this)

People aren't playing this because of the graphics (for JAVA, its well-done). If you are expecting RS to have Crysis-style graphics, then this is not for you.

-Languages; The most attractive thing to start playing a game for a 14 years old it's you can fully understand so you can fully enjoy it

So, have laws that say you gotta have good spelling or you are banned? Sounds like a Mini-Commuism attempt :P

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

The two last posters needs to read the whole thread.

And to the guy who pass the link to the tip.it article, thank you. It was really informative, huh? I must say he won the topic. Close.

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

The two last posters needs to read the whole thread.

I did.

Anyway, if you didn't notice, apart from the two disagreements I quoted, I actually agree with you on those points. But they don't affect my gameplay so I am not as mad as you are.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Players of Runescape need to be happy by the fact that they get updates pretty regularly anyway considering how little we pay for the game.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

People aren't playing this because of the graphics (for JAVA, its well-done). If you are expecting RS to have Crysis-style graphics, then this is not for you.

So, have laws that say you gotta have good spelling or you are banned? Sounds like a Mini-Commuism attempt :P

Crysis is awesome btw.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Players of Runescape need to be happy by the fact that they get updates pretty regularly anyway considering how little we pay for the game.

Yeah, if you look at it from a value for money point of view, you won't be as dissapointed as Runescape is one of the cheapest subscription games out there. Most updates can be enjoyed over and over again. And such big huge 'high level' updates don't need to come out every week.

Costantino.png