The Simple Things In Life

Futurama

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waking up in the morning and knowing you don't have anywhere to go, anything to do, and you can lie there as long as you want.

Fried chicken and bacon. I've mthought of wrapping the fried chicken in the bacon, but I'd end up turning into one of those people that you have to cut their walls off to get them out of their houses.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

So I pulled an all-nighter last night with a friend (just texted her while we both stayed up doing work). And I discovered it is simply amazing to go outside and sit down on the lawn at about 2-4am (when its dark so only the streetlights light up the place) and just sit with a cup of coffee, cocoa, etc, talking to a friend, or even sitting in the semi-darkness. It's just so relaxing and helps remove a lot of stress. I may do this again.

So I pulled an all-nighter last night with a friend (just texted her while we both stayed up doing work). And I discovered it is simply amazing to go outside and sit down on the lawn at about 2-4am (when its dark so only the streetlights light up the place) and just sit with a cup of coffee, cocoa, etc, talking to a friend, or even sitting in the semi-darkness. It's just so relaxing and helps remove a lot of stress. I may do this again.

I pulled one last night, as well. I was awake at 4, and I figured having to get up at 5:30 meant 4 would be pretty useless for a good night's sleep.

to me you can't beat laying down with the girl you love. Knowing there is no where else you'd rather be at that time. Knowing you love her and she loves you. Just sitting there talking about whatever comes to mind

This, especially when you've both been up for 20 hours and are too tired to even move.

Another for me is sitting in my car at 1 o'clock in the morning while it's raining heavily in an empty parking lot listening to light jazz or classical music eating nachos from Dairy Queen. Dang, giant run-on sentence :geek: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I used to take my dog and walk across the street to reach a deserted football pitch bordering some grass fields. The sunset looked incredibly beautiful there, I could just sit and stare for hours (or at least to the moment my dog dragged me home).

But a [developmentally delayed]ed [bleep] must have put a 'no dogs allowed' sign there... I'm too lazy to go there without purpose :?

Sitting on the top of my favourite childhood slide. I sit there for hours sometimes... Sometimes crying, sometimes thinking... (I really should get a girlfriend and take her there...) But it's such a nice park...

I only do it in the dark tbh...

Luck be a Lady

Riding my bike through the rain, in the dark. It's so simple. No gears to worry about, not much traffic, and my favourite tunes pumping out of my iPod.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

when strangers smile back ::'

Curling up on the sofa on a saturday night with a duvet and a book. Wringing wet hair - why is that so satisfying?? Freeewheeling downhill on my bike, putting on socks when it's cold : )

• 4 weeks later...

When you wake up, get out of bed, realize it's freezing cold, and jump back into bed into that nice warm spot.

Expressions. Watching peoples eye and how they express themselves. It's facinating.

Beautiful words that make you definitely do not understand but you use them randomly anyways.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Knowing at the end of the day you gave it your all; exhausted you can't do anything else but sleep.

Walking through the rain or a light snow is always enjoyable as well.

Star-gazing

So many to list, a look at the previous pages sums up most of the most enjoyable things about life though.

:grin:

Walking silently at night in cold weather. It really clears my head and is one of the most refreshing feelings..

Also waking up earlier than usual before class and realizing that you can continue sleeping for another hour (or whatever amount of time).

A warm bath.

And probably loads others that I can't think of right now.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Found this nice grave in a Graveyard. It's just an Angel with curly hair, reaching and on the tips of it's hand is a Butterfly. One of the wings of the Angel is chipped off. I remember I found this grave while doing a project about our Town History, it was a cloudy day as if it was about to rain when I found it. I just stared at awe at it for a good hour or so. It was dedicated to a Priest who died in 1968. I'm amazed the statue still stands. I always she this statue if I take the long way home from school.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg