The Simple Things In Life

Futurama

A good game of soccer. Nothing's more mindlessly enjoyable than kicking around the ball and burning past the opponents.

// Azvi.

Oh [cabbage]E no you didn't.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when you have to wake up early, but then you can go back to sleep. Then you get into the most comfortable position ever and drift off. ::'
Oh you're the reason why Az is signing his posts.

kid,don't bring back posts from years ago. that's like universal forum code three. don't double post is code eight I think.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Listening to Popcorn by Hot Butter while laying on the grass in my backyard. Also, minor second intervals. It doesn't matter what instrument they're played by - if they're played at the right moment they can really make my soul tickle. Such a great feeling most people seem to take for granted.

wl7w9j.png

I love it when you have to wake up early, but then you can go back to sleep. Then you get into the most comfortable position ever and drift off. ::'
Oh you're the reason why Az is signing his posts.

kid,don't bring back posts from years ago. that's like universal forum code three. don't double post is code eight I think.

What are the rest of the codes? Also, his post added to the thread, so this will stay open. There's nothing wrong with reviving a thread.

This happened a couple of days ago. I'm glad I had a second alarm on, or else I would have been late to school. :?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Staying outside in below zero weather, and then going inside, drinking a big cup of hot tea/chocolate, while laying under a bunch of blankets and watching T.V. \'

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I love being in the back of my parents car, driving at night. Preferably on either major roads that look the same all the way along outside of the window, or on those really long roads with no lighting whilst listening to music.

Also, although I don't have a pet to do this, I really like the idea of sitting nice and comfy on the sofa or laying in bed or something with a dog/cat just curled up with you.

I'm sad. :lol:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It doesn't matter what instrument they're played by - if they're played at the right moment they can really make my soul tickle. Such a great feeling most people seem to take for granted.

you mean E (F# G), on the minor scale? It's used so commonly I don't even notice...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Printing out essays; waking up to a snow-covered landscape; resting after a vigorous workout; waking up from horrid nightmares in which people that I know die; gloomy weather; getting random conversational emails or PMs from friends; relishing in moods, sensations, or tastes that would by most be considered unpleasant.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

you mean E (F# G), on the minor scale? It's used so commonly I don't even notice...

Yeah. I guess I mean when they're used for resolving. Like at 1:00-1:01 in this song:

E8dmytVgbCU

Oh, so tension first. Yeah, I really love adding an off-scale note to a song, especially a long one. makes it sound dark and creepy :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Here is all the things I can think of:

- My music

- Reading in bed

- Jogging

- Waiting for the weekend to come

- Hoping I feel better the next day

- Getting over a bad day

- Driving at night through the city

- Going out in the Bush

- Listening to my Dad talk about when he was in the army

- Listening to my Dad about living in rural Australia

- Listening to my Dad denounce McDonalds while eating it