The Simple Things In Life

Futurama

just cruisin,

knockin back some juice boxes on the way to a pizza party....just cruisin..

no wait thats that stupid Saturn commercial.

seriously though, I do just like to sit on my bed with some music on while it rains outside my window. really calming.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting outside during a storm with the wind blowing, rain pouring, lightning striking, thunder rolling, and tornado sirens going off.

Getting caught up in a good book.

Sharing and inside joke with a friend.

Most of all, silently sitting on a porch swing with my girlfriend and just being with her. :)

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Going out in a row boat, and just sitting there, drifting around in the ocean. If it's a little foggy it's even nicer :)

Also nice to sit at the end of my pier at sunset, just dangling my feet off the edge :D

*waits for summer*

Sitting outside during a storm with the wind blowing, rain pouring, lightning striking, thunder rolling, and tornado sirens going off.

-tornado sirens

+hail

*thumbs up*

I love sitting on a bus/train while it's sunny outside and listening to music and just staring up at the blue sky. And also being outside while it's raining and getting wet.

Talking to good friends about something for several hours. I don't know how to describe it any better; but it's usually a more relaxed situation.

And I agree on that. Sometimes me and my best friend just talk for hours and it's really nice.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Sitting outside with a pencil, a notebook, and scetching or writing not knowing whats going to come from it,

Walking home in the rain,

sleeping during class, ect

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

During my track meets, i like to run up and down the turf (inside the track ring) with my shoes off. The breeze + speed = nice.

Hanging out with old friends just like in middle school. Nowadays in highschool its way different. I agree with that one guy that many people are fake. "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other is gold." True dat....very true...

Memories of playing Starcraft with my close buddies i made in the game. During the summer we just played 24 hours a day. God it was nice. When we made jokes i laughed so hard that my stomach hurt and sometimes i even rolled on the floor laughing. They were very close even though i never met em in real life. Even got some of thier numbers. (We knew each other well enough) When i quit playing i didnt know what i lost. I started playing again but none of them were ever on againn.... :cry: :cry: :cry: Good times...

And last but not least, driving home from school on a Friday. :D

I like driving at night on country roads. Going to the beach is cool too, with a slight, comfortable breeze. A nice sunset in a nice area (like the beach), but not in the city. Listening to some calming music and just sitting there, contemplating life, your purpose, and everything. Yeah, it's pretty deep.

peterstretchfn5.gif

slipping under my blanket in the winter listening to the soft rains tapping the window.

playing tennis on a cloudy day (hopefully winning)

lying down on the top of a mountain listening to all the sounds of nature

then of course there's sitting on the couch, turning on the tv, and eating a big pack of cheesy nachos

"The way everyone on Earth is fake. I love that."

I know what you're talking about. :?

I like walking down the street when it rains or when there's a cold weather. A cool breeze on a hot day owns too.

Walking to/from your house or a friends house in the middle of a thunder storm. The type where you're soaked through as soon as you step out of your house, before you get to your car. So You figure, sod it, I'll walk. Thats a good feeling.

Hanging out on the common playing football with your mates.

Sun shining, windows down, driving along with the music loud, and two of your greatest friends in the car, just driving for the sake of it, not really aiming for anywhere.

Sitting (anywhere), girlfriend in arms, just realzing in each other's presence. Sure, it's not simple to get there, but once you're there, it's pretty simple.

(goes all [grime]y and Christian now, feel free to disregard). Peaceful setting, out of doors, where you can just worship God. That's a good feeling.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Talking to good friends about something for several hours. I don't know how to describe it any better; but it's usually a more relaxed situation.

Oh yeah, sitting on the bus on your way home from school, pitch black outside, the bus is almost empty, listening to music.

Priceless.

// Azvi.

I agree.

Another one i like is when your in a car, just kind of looking out of the window, staring at stuff going by, listening to music as well. Sometimes it could be just the radio, and it doesn't even matter what song it is... but you just feel realy good. Kind of like your ready to take a new lease on life, i don't know.

but its a great feeling.

• 4 years later...
The way everyone on Earth is fake. I love that.

Must of had a bad day lol

The way the body works...it is so simple. yet so complex. If that makes sense.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.