A Draconic Guide V1.4

Lets_3ekout

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ishe nias! ishe nais! if summoning gets released wild dogs can become non agressive with combat max of 138

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

if summoning gets released wild dogs can become non agressive with combat max of 138

Indeed :) After summoning, unless Jagex plan to nerf wild dogs to become agressive to all or anything like that, red dragons will become much more efficient to anyone that achieves a combat over our current maximum. Some people are just put of by them even if they hardly hinder them, so it's even better then it may seem :P

I'll edit in something about it as soon as I can, but probably would be wiser to wait for summoning to come out first.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Thanks for the guide, i think i just found a much better way to kill them with veracs aswell.

I'll post here if it works.

Edit: Worked perfectly, i wore full veracs and took 2 p pots, 1 anti fire pot and 12 monkfish, with piety and mage protect i got a full inventory of hides before i ran out of food.

Thanks guys, didn't get the chance to post about the addition because my internet stopped due to Optus having some trouble, but yes I've released the brutal guide.

Thanks for the guide, i think i just found a much better way to kill them with veracs aswell.

I'll post here if it works.

Edit: Worked perfectly, i wore full veracs and took 2 p pots, 1 anti fire pot and 12 monkfish, with piety and mage protect i got a full inventory of hides before i ran out of food.

Do you not get hit alot when only using an anti-fire pot with no shield? I knew mith drags were approached this way but thought it was more of a getting lucky shots in before you get killed thing :-s

Thanks everyone :)

slayermask3.png

nice, ill have to try brutals, would u reccomend bring alch runes for rune stuff?

You get 1 alchable per trip but only sometimes, seeing as alchs take up 2 spaces it's better to bring the item to the bank and alch it there.

With an anti-dragon fire potion and protect from magic their dragonfire attacks always hit 0.

That's new to me, I was under the impression mage protect made no difference versus fire breath. I'm attemping to save money for summoning so if it ends up summoning doesn't cost me too much I'll buy a set and try that method out.

I've gone through the guide three times as best I can but if you see any grammar problems please tell me, when I pasted the guide from notepad the entire guide was fallen apart, paragraphs everywhere for no reason :?

slayermask3.png

Aww man you took away my secret training place :XD:. This is a great guide, and almost exactly how I kill those pesky brutals. I usually get 8 kills a trip, and with my low range, I would drink a range pot dose for every dragon I fight, tahts the only difference for me, but it's all preference. Extremely good guide, and I hope that it will get in the AOW someday.

I can confirm that mage protect and antifire pots protect 100% from the greens' dragonfire. Upon discovering that, I made a few changes that work quite well (I don't have the best equipment for some slots, but this still gets me 7 kills a trip)

brutalgreensetupbn0.png

Also, a dose of ranged pot will last for two doses of antifire, but range potions are dirt cheap right now (less than 300 per dose) and the added ranged levels really help, so dose both at the same time.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I'll update the guide with an unholy book as soon as possible, I just remembered everyone always saying mage protect makes no difference, I guess it does :)

Also, a dose of ranged pot will last for two doses of antifire, but range potions are dirt cheap right now (less than 300 per dose) and the added ranged levels really help, so dose both at the same time.

Yeah, I pot when I still have half the levels left from the first dose.

Again, thanks for the comments and happy new years :P

slayermask3.png

Updated the guide with god books, they work great :) The max of fire breath is a bit higher with just protect for mage then protect from mage with a anti-fire shield for the time it takes you to re-pot but it shouldn't matter.

Btw, dragon hallying there works extremely well.

I'm having trouble believing that, the spec may be nice but they have a high slash defence and from memory dragon hallies kill slow enough as is.

Also added a quick word in the inventory section under sharks, you can bring up to 6 if you want to rummage skeletons. You get bones that you can use for the pyre ships and ancient pages for your note book. But you'll often get hit 15-20 damage when attempting to rummage. If you want to try it (it's not proffitable or anything, just something to do :P ) go just south of the closest mithril dragon steps, where there's a concentration of 4-5 brutals.

slayermask3.png

Updated the guide with god books, they work great :) The max of fire breath is a bit higher with just protect for mage then protect from mage with a anti-fire shield for the time it takes you to re-pot but it shouldn't matter.

I'd add a little note in the guide that Jagex might change that in the future (like what happened with Wyverns and Mith dragons), so that should be used with caution and you should always check yourself after an update (it might be a hidden update, after all).

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Great Guide!

Brutal Greens are also one of the best spots to recharge Dragonfire Shields.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'd add a little note in the guide that Jagex might change that in the future (like what happened with Wyverns and Mith dragons), so that should be used with caution and you should always check yourself after an update (it might be a hidden update, after all).

I make daily trips down there, so if any such thing happened I'd be sure to change it the second I knew about it :)

slayermask3.png