One Letter Names?

cowmasta13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a 62 is using the RSOF.. and look what was posted on the knowledge base about the assist system... they removed the pic but i saved it before the changed it :P

reportabuseyr2.png

i think it's just an example picture.

Y is on my friend list and he still plays, but quite rarely.. :7

VIX VIX VIX

Must be a bummer trying to sign up on fansites with your RSN. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• 2 weeks later...

As a side note, many of the one-letter accounts are not in the hands of their original owners. I heard of this a few months ago: A few years ago, the account recovery proccess was a lot less strict. As long as you invented a nice little story, they would give you the account even if all the recovery information was false. This is how many unique account names got in the hands of malicious individuals who then proceeded to sell them for real money, or use them for themselves. Everytime you see a unique account name, keep in mind that the odds are a lot higher that it is a stolen account, than otherwise. There's a couple of people with unique names I am certain are not the original owners of their account, but of course I can't name them.

2480+ total

As a side note, many of the one-letter accounts are not in the hands of their original owners. I heard of this a few months ago: A few years ago, the account recovery proccess was a lot less strict. As long as you invented a nice little story, they would give you the account even if all the recovery information was false. This is how many unique account names got in the hands of malicious individuals who then proceeded to sell them for real money, or use them for themselves. Everytime you see a unique account name, keep in mind that the odds are a lot higher that it is a stolen account, than otherwise. There's a couple of people with unique names I am certain are not the original owners of their account, but of course I can't name them.

Ok, this is starting to annoy me. The odds are a lot higher....Sorry, Highlanders, I'm going to pick on you (nothing personal, I assure you). The odds are higher? Did you compile data, map it, find the mean? FInd the standard deviance? Figure out if it was normal bell shaped? Found your Z value or T value? Look up the probability using a Z chart, T chart, or Chi Sq chart? I highly doubt it. So stop using made up facts. Another person on this thread did the same thing with his "3 percent" crap.

OT: (Sorta) I have an old school Pker that I don't play on whose name is "laaag".

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

um just to ask .. if he is _D_ aka " D " it will still show him D ...

when you make a username you have to start with a letter, not a space.

I've seen a Q who plays.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

STFU - this WILL effect EVERYONE

FYI seriously everyone will have forgotten about it in a month, and most people really don't care...The rants of not even 100 players won't cause Jagex to change what it does.

O/T - 'god' is the coolest RSN ever, even has stats in the highscores, probably doesn't play anymore though...

EDIT: I should have put that this was a reply to someone saying the duel update won't affect everyone

Ok, this is starting to annoy me. The odds are a lot higher....Sorry, Highlanders, I'm going to pick on you (nothing personal, I assure you). The odds are higher? Did you compile data, map it, find the mean? FInd the standard deviance? Figure out if it was normal bell shaped? Found your Z value or T value? Look up the probability using a Z chart, T chart, or Chi Sq chart? I highly doubt it. So stop using made up facts. Another person on this thread did the same thing with his "3 percent" crap.

OT: (Sorta) I have an old school Pker that I don't play on whose name is "laaag".

Oooo chi squared is the bane of my existance.

Cowmasta13.png

STFU - this WILL effect EVERYONE

FYI seriously everyone will have forgotten about it in a month, and most people really don't care...The rants of not even 100 players won't cause Jagex to change what it does.

O/T - 'god' is the coolest RSN ever, even has stats in the highscores, probably doesn't play anymore though...

EDIT: I should have put that this was a reply to someone saying the duel update won't affect everyone

God is on lightning chat several times a week.

I would love to have the name '8'...

Offtopic: Why do people feel the need to name characters after people who are on the first page of the high scores? Seriously, wtf? Its not original or cute.. :-s

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg