ZYBEZ is flaming prices!!!!

joker202

I just wanted to tell everyone that have rares to hold onto them.

I just found out through my source that zybez price guide is NOT true right now.

They are controlling prices because the grand exchange is coming out next week, and they are lowing rares so they can buy them up.

DO NOT FOLLOW thier price guide until after the exchange comes out.

They are the reason behind the RS economy crash right now.

I know there are zybez people on this board, so let your flaming begin.

What zybez probably did, was go onto the RSOF and see a lot of the fake threads selling for a lot less, and they probably thought 'O, rares have gone down, better change the price guide.' Plus a lot of price manipulators have reported the price on their guide leading them to believe there is a price drop.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

What zybez probably did, was go onto the RSOF and see a lot of the fake threads selling for a lot less, and they probably thought 'O, rares have gone down, better change the price guide.' Plus a lot of price manipulators have reported the price on their guide leading them to believe there is a price drop.

You know, there is always going to be excuses for everything that happens in the world. I could throw someone a snow ball with malicious intent, but the outsider eye could come up with some excuses of some sort to explain the act. What we need is evidence, not excuses nor assumptions, beause there is always going to be some.

2480+ total

You know, there is always going to be excuses for everything that happens in the world. I could throw someone a snow ball with malicious intent, but the outsider eye could come up with some excuses of some sort to explain the act. What we need is evidence, not excuses nor assumptions, beause there is always going to be some.

You could've tripped and the snowball randomly flew from your hands and struck him in the head. :D

Is that why Dragon Chainmail went up 1mil in 2 days? :-k

Uh no...

I haven't seen any increase in the Chain. I've been merchanting them, and I've seen a drop from 11.6 to almost 11m and less.

Zybez's price on that actually is accurate.

And to the topic maker, are you encouraging flaming? -.-

And from the prices I've seen on Zybez's guide, I'm fairly certain they're not behind the "price crashes"

icecube7.jpeg

Lol, thats an easy blame :roll:

I dont agree at all.

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

You could've tripped and the snowball randomly flew from your hands and struck him in the head. :D

Ah yes, that's what happened. <3:

2480+ total

Is that why Dragon Chainmail went up 1mil in 2 days? :-k

Uh no...

I haven't seen any increase in the Chain. I've been merchanting them, and I've seen a drop from 11.6 to almost 11m and less.

Zybez's price on that actually is accurate.

And to the topic maker, are you encouraging flaming? -.-

And from the prices I've seen on Zybez's guide, I'm fairly certain they're not behind the "price crashes"

Less than 11.5mil now.

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

i think the problem is that too many people follow the guide much too rigidly. It's just supposed to give an idea, not set the offical prices.

^ I absolutely agree. The price guide IS responsible for a large part of the drop in rares, whether zybez intended it to be or not - many people literally follow the guide down to the last coin instead of looking at the buying/selling prices in the market.

... and then people call on Tip.It to have a price guide. Can you see there's a good reason we don't? :wall:

Lol you crewbies could, but Zybez does have a control on certain items's prices.

Are we allowed to discuss about Zybez btw?

I've just checked several rares from zybez' pricecheck. They'll all acurate(give or a take a few hundred k)

However, I can agree with your point that zybez does control a good part of the market.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I really doubt Zybez is to blame... :lol:

The crash occurred because either because A: Stakers began to sell off some of their rares and other items or B: People thought that's what they'd do and began selling off their items in a panic so as not to loose money. Probably B. Either way, the lowered prices has caused an increased demand for the items, and prices are going back up now.

... and then people call on Tip.It to have a price guide. Can you see there's a good reason we don't? :wall:

As far as I know this is just based on a mass opinion poll on the front page. If Tip.it were to follow that blindly I would be very disappointed.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.