Gielinor Tribune: 13th Edition (Nov. 24th)

unorclan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! we'll make sure to have a detailed, thoughtful, and well-written article on the GE. unlike some newspapers i could mention...

WHICH YOU WON'T =;

:shame: :shame: :shame:

Wouldn't want to offend the Editor now would we? :XD:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

yay! we'll make sure to have a detailed, thoughtful, and well-written article on the GE. unlike some newspapers i could mention...

What other newspapers? If I correctly recall, you wrote specifically in one of your articles the Project Onyx is a, how was it put?

newspaper...excuse me...portal

So certainly we're not a newspaper.

tipitsig.png

What other newspapers? If I correctly recall, you wrote specifically in one of your articles the Project Onyx is a, how was it put?

newspaper...excuse me...portal

; and certainly not a newspaper.

hehe true tue skill caster. Maybe money thought we were going to put out a better article then the editor :ohnoes: of the tip.it times.

Of course now that I said it the Editior will surely come down and strike him down with his writting power.

hehe true tue skill caster. Maybe money thought we were going to put out a better article then the editor :ohnoes: of the tip.it times.

yes, leaf, thats exactly what i meant. how silly of me not to specify who i was talking about! how silly of me...

EDIT: i'd better correct my previous post! sorry for the miscommunication!

yes, leaf, thats exactly what i meant. how silly of me not to specify who i was talking about! how silly of me...

thanks for clarifying that money, we now know who the 2 tip.it paper makers/ steel war supporters are.

I'm sorry, but according to Jagex's NPC, Burgsen, the prices WILL fluctuate based on how high or low people are buying. So the article is pretty off...

Lol, I'm gonna start making sure these authors and info is legit before I start posting 'em. :-k

Hehe, probably lol, and you asked where our article went? :P *cough*thenagain,weactuallyunderstandhowthegeworks*/cough*

Buddy, do us a favor and keep that kinda stuff to yourself :-#

Thanks!

You naive fool, thinking we were THAT good. *slaps upside the head* We are still having trouble getting valid sources on this crap that we have been writing about.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

You naive fool, thinking we were THAT good. *slaps upside the head* We are still having trouble getting valid sources on this crap that we have been writing about.

lmao

lol...