No more RSC!

Wkw

Actually, it's became hidden forum on the 20th of november, as there was a sticky telling everyone this. You need to login to the forums with an account that can go on RSC, and the forum will appear.

That is stupid in so many ways...

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Actually, it's became hidden forum on the 20th of november, as there was a sticky telling everyone this. You need to login to the forums with an account that can go on RSC, and the forum will appear.

no its l33t

That's the same as Windows ceasing updates on Windows 95 to have people who still use it get 98 or better at least.

In a business sense, I don't blame them. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

They probably did it because people when people searched partyhats (just an example) they would see something like "buying white partyhat 100m" (I don't know exact prices but you get the point) and they'll post, not bothering to check that it's RSC and not RS.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

That's the same as Windows ceasing updates on Windows 95 to have people who still use it get 98 or better at least.

In a business sense, I don't blame them. :-k

No, it's actually more like not letting you get updates for Windows 95 when you're using Windows 98.. Since anyone playing only RS2 has no reason to use the RSC forums.

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

Actually, it became hidden forum on the 20th of November, as there was a sticky telling everyone this. You need to login to the forums with an account that can go on RSC, and the forum will appear.

Are you sure? Because I can't see them :? And I know that I can still log into RSC, did so a couple weeks ago.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Same here, I can't see the RSC forums, and I just logged into RSC for the first time in 245 days \'

I doubt that, as they delete accounts that have been inactive for more than 6 months.

And yes, the RSC forums have been made visible only to those with RSC accounts. It should do well to cut down the spam that goes on there, and gives RSC players a little bit of well deserved privacy.

Speaking on behalf of the ROSF team, the RSC forums have been truned up to player who do not play classic, there was a thread at the top of the forums that has been there since march (or april) asking people to sign up if they want to have assess to the forums, as such we believed that all player who used the forums had plenty of time to notice it.

If you are an active RSC player and want access to them again make sure you can log into classic and is you can send a message to jagex for the attention of the forum curator team, who will be able to help.

This change was asked for allot by RSC players who where fed up of misplaced trades, insults and people not able to read the very clear stickies explaining why they can't log into classic. as such we have protected the community.

Just so you don't worry though.... they are not neglected by moderators as we have access to them for moderation reasons (not a benefit, strictly so we can help)

sig2webzx7.jpg

It was probably because of all the people selling rs2 items on the rsc marketplace

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Odd... I can't seem to find the rsc forum, even though I can still log in to the actual game.

Edit: You must have either posted on the sticky they had about a month ago or send a message in to Jagex to receive access to the forums.

lalalasig2.png

Not really, ive been mistaken by rsc forum results when i search. And i never use rsc forums so... good for me :thumbsup:

Drizzy_Jade.png