Old School Nickelodeon

Craiglowery

You guys know Kel died at some point a few years back, right?

What the hell? :?

Kenan (to Kel): Hey, it feels like I've known you somewhere.

Kel: Well, have you ever been to Australia?

Kenan: No

Kel: Neither have I. :lol:

I loved old-school Nick. I love Angry Beavers, The Wild Thornberrys (miss so much!), Hey Arnold, Kablam, Rocko's Modern Life (a big one) Rugrats (I still watch), The Amanda Show, 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Kenan and Kel and Sabrina, The Teenage Witch (which are both still on), and I watched a little Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, and Doug. God damn I miss this stuff. Someone post a website or some episodes. Please. :(

Nick sucks for the most part today. That and Cartoon Network. Crap like TEENick (any television for teenagers that has a host named J Boogie is nothing but [cabbage], however classic TEENick was alright), Zoey 101, Just Jordan, The Naked Brothers Band (that has got to be the worst show in history), and Unfabulous should be shot down and replaced with the quality programming. The only good shows these days are Drake and Josh, The X's, Avatar, and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Yeah, a lot of the content on previous shows was surprisingly questionable, especially on Ren and Stimpy. :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard of the show Random! Cartoons? It's a new show coming up in 2008 on Nick. The name is a spin-off of Oh Yeah! Cartoons (which I hated, but was a classic).

I also really hate The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. They're spolied little kids who stuck around for about three seasons (one of the most lasting shows on Cartoon Network surprisingly) to whine and complain about things with cheap jokes and to get fat during the third season, which they tried to hide with slim-fit jeans and vertically-striped jackets. Fail. :lol:

Kenan and Kel - best show ever

All That - best show ever

Rocko's Modern Life - best show ever

Ren and Stimpy - best shower ever

Hey Arnold - best show ever

Pete and Pete - huh?

Doug - best show ever (I saw Doug Live in disney world like 8 years ago :) )

Stick Stickly - huh?

AHHHH! Real Monsters! - best show ever

Clarissa Knows It All - huh?

Kablam - best show ever

Are You Afraid of the Dark? - best show ever

Angry Beavers - BEST SHOW EVER

The Secret Life of Alex Mac - huh?

Old Skool Nick Owns New Skool Nick

You forgot Rocket Power! wugaty-wugaty-wugaty

Ok, I <3ed Hey Arnold... Just such a great show..

Now they have those crap shows that don't have any point at all. Like really, wtf is the point of Spongebob? =/

Hah, you really think half of the old nick-toons had a point? :lol:

Spongebob is one of the few remaining 'good' new shows from nick.

I'm surpised nobody has mentioned 'The Amanda Show' :shock:

Daaamn, I used to watch these cartoons non-stop when I was 7! Things like Rocko's Modern Life, Double Dare, Figure It Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple (gosh, that talking head used to scare the crap out of me) and The Wild Thornberries. I miss em, they were classics

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I'm surpised nobody has mentioned 'The Amanda Show' :shock:

Daaamn, I used to watch these cartoons non-stop when I was 7! Things like Rocko's Modern Life, Double Dare, Figure It Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple (gosh, that talking head used to scare the crap out of me) and The Wild Thornberries. I miss em, they were classics

I mentioned the Amanda show :P

Yeah that hidden temple head freaked me out too XD

Double dare rocked as well...hell all the sudden my childhood was completely spent watching 90's Nickalodean lol. Which it kind of was...

Oh, and did I mention that Kablam! was like the best freakin show ever, and that I would tape it while I was at school just to watch it later?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I started watching Nick in '88. Double Dare and What Would You Do, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts...

...and the winner of all time was GUTS. That show still continues to be epic every time I see it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Well surprisingly Nick actually played most of the old shows in kinda like a marathon of Nicks best moments. Sadly i missed it. Oh and the 90's cartoons got away with so much its not even funny. I mean i saw a commercial the other day and it was about Ren And Stimpy and Stimpy was actually hugging his fart.... no way you could get away with that now.

Anyways probably my most favorite sketch in All That was Dear Ashley, that gave me some laughs. I didn't really watch Are You Afraid Of The Dark because i don't like Horror. Two Angry Beavers was great also.

One thing that just eats up my very core is what has come to cartoons today. I mean Spongebob for example used to be a very good show. They were clever with their stupidity and it actually made you think when you watched it. Now when i watch the new episodes it makes me want to throw up (really it does.)

The sad excuses Nick and Cartoon Network try to pull off as shows today deserve to be locked away in a vault. No, scratch that, they deserve to be forever erased from societies minds and never be watched ever again. If only we could bring back the old shows.

In song(Ni,Ni,Nick,Nick,Na,Nick,Nick, Nick, Nickalodeon...) *slowly fades off into a cry

prospektssigza4.jpg