Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

I'm not sure how you would effectively mix the thermite and napalm. I guess before the napalm gets think it would be possible. Or in with the gasoline. I don't know.

If it's possible to, ground up the thermite while you make the napalm? Else, drill a hole in the thermite and pour napalm into it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make eexplosives easy from stuff I have in my garage.

did the movies and tv tell you that?

did the movie (no s) tell you that rage zombies are extremly possible as a mutated form of rabies?

We got the name (Rage Zombies) and the general idea (a mutated strain of rabies) and then thought "what would be the most logical idea?" Which was, the people go bat[cabbage] insane and kill humans.

I can make eexplosives easy from stuff I have in my garage.

did the movies and tv tell you that?

did the movie (no s) tell you that rage zombies are extremly possible as a mutated form of rabies?

We got the name (Rage Zombies) and the general idea (a mutated strain of rabies) and then thought "what would be the most logical idea?" Which was, the people go bat[cabbage] insane and kill humans.

Well then there not zombies and it's a tounge in cheek thread, don't regard it as real.

Here's a tip for shotgun onwners. In the barrel of the gun where you place the bullet instead place a piece of metal in, glue it to the piston but don't glueit in place. Then you need a sort of explosive (well, not really but it helps), place large bits of shrapnel in the gun so it acts like a musket, just Im for the head.

Fill with: knives, sharpened nails, steel shavings (large) and other sharp metal largish objects.

That way zombies will be killed if this gun is applyed to head.

Good for short range, bad for long rage. No need for bullets. easy to make.

meatlover.png

what?? that doesnt make sense and has doesnt even apply to what im talking about.

Well then there not zombies and it's a tounge in cheek thread, don't regard it as real.

Here's a tip for shotgun onwners. In the barrel of the gun where you place the bullet instead place a piece of metal in, glue it to the piston but don't glueit in place. Then you need a sort of explosive (well, not really but it helps), place large bits of shrapnel in the gun so it acts like a musket, just Im for the head.

Fill with: knives, sharpened nails, steel shavings (large) and other sharp metal largish objects.

ok im gonna stop being polite after i read that. gtfo this thread. that was the stupidest post ive read in all..almost 200 pages?

do you even know how a shotgun works???

a shotgun shell is filled with small, round pellets (called shot) that vary in size and quantity depending on the gauge.

when fired, these pellets seperate, allowing a wider spread, at the cost of a very short range.

this is kinda what you just described. except it actually makes sense, and the whole process is already done for you.

what you said wouldnt even come close to working. not to mention i can barely understand what you said. "glue it to the piston??" "place large bits of shrapnel so it acts like a musket??" wtf :|

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

what?? that doesnt make sense and has doesnt even apply to what im talking about.

I'll draw a diagram when I get onto the computer.

ok im gonna stop being polite after i read that. gtfo this thread. that was the stupidest post ive read in all..almost 200 pages?

do you even know how a shotgun works???

a shotgun shell is filled with small, round pellets (called shot) that vary in size and quantity depending on the gauge.

when fired, these pellets seperate, allowing a wider spread, at the cost of a very short range.

this is kinda what you just described. except it actually makes sense, and the whole process is already done for you.

what you said wouldnt even come close to working. not to mention i can barely understand what you said. "glue it to the piston??" "place large bits of shrapnel so it acts like a musket??" wtf :|

meatlover.png

anybody else have any thoughts on hex's last post on page 177?

im like...waaaaat?

I vote we ignore the rest of his posts.

I don't think we even need to vote on that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had this graph of how a shotgun works but it was saved in my pictures. but i've lost it sorry.

What it explains is how the gun works.

just so everyone knows

[hide=]us20marine20firing20aa-1220full-auto20shotgun2028aa1220machine20shotgun29.jpg get one of these in a zombie invasion[/hide]

anyway, you need something that doesn't use bullets, you need something which is sustainible and you can get the subblies easily.

I don't know about you but i'm english and i'm not allowed to have any gun thats not a rifle. and i definatly don't have 500 rounds of bullets

meatlover.png

I don't know about you but i'm english and i'm not allowed to have any gun thats not a rifle. and i definatly don't have 500 rounds of bullets

So, you'll die easily? Holy [cabbage], I think I just jizzed in excitement!!

Please, we are Australians. We don't need guns, we have enough minorities carrying knives to defend us from any zombies.

You have chavs too?

I just called them "Zombie Fodder"

Or "Plan A".

Refresh my memory, chav's are in the mould of Ali G yes? ie tracksuit wearing idiots who think they are tough?

We have a problem with asian & black gangs. We also have a minor issue of indigenous gangs, but that is more central to WA and NT

SoLawny.png

Ignore the troll... Anyways, I already took the time to type out the entire page on flamethrowers, and am not in the mood to do it again.

Main points:

Difficult to find fuel

Won't kill the zombie immediately (they'll burn until their brain is toasted)

The flaming zombie will set anything that it bumps into on fire ( assuming it's flammable)

I thought I squished the flamethrower argument, oh well.

Hextriplet, if you're not willing to be serious, get out, and let us be. You're not contributing. Oh, and I'll sacrifice my spot on the TIF grid for the TDZF.

Somebody made a joke, it misfired. I'll write the complaint letter, all you have to do is sign it.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Ignore the troll... Anyways, I already took the time to type out the entire page on flamethrowers, and am not in the mood to do it again.

Main points:

Difficult to find fuel

Won't kill the zombie immediately (they'll burn until their brain is toasted)

The flaming zombie will set anything that it bumps into on fire ( assuming it's flammable)

I thought I squished the flamethrower argument, oh well.

Hextriplet, if you're not willing to be serious, get out, and let us be. You're not contributing. Oh, and I'll sacrifice my spot on the TIF grid for the TDZF.

Somebody made a joke, it misfired. I'll write the complaint letter, all you have to do is sign it.

I've always thought that about the use of fire in zombie games/movies/books. Functionality > looks. I'll take a high powered rifle or handgun over a flamethrower anyday.

SoLawny.png

Please, we are Australians. We don't need guns, we have enough minorities carrying knives to defend us from any zombies.

You have chavs too?

Or "Plan A".

Refresh my memory, chav's are in the mould of Ali G yes? ie tracksuit wearing idiots who think they are tough?

We have a problem with asian & black gangs. We also have a minor issue of indigenous gangs, but that is more central to WA and NT

It's a blunt way to put it, but pretty much.

Oh, and they're only tough in numbers, the solitary chav is weak.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You have chavs too?

Or "Plan A".

I'll be sure to pick on a few lone chavs when im in ireland, scotland and london next year then :)

SoLawny.png

You have chavs too?

Or "Plan A".

I'll be sure to pick on a few lone chavs when im in ireland, scotland and london next year then :)

rofl.. and i'm the troll. can people please accept that a knife could get the disease on you and a gun will run out of bullets.

meatlover.png