My equipment and my combat level

purpieman2

i'm tired of everyone saying my level instead of my user and saying stuff like "lol level 122 with ice burst" in castle wars just because i dont want to spend more money on ice barrage. i also seen two "level 122 noob" for wearing rune because i just became a member again and cant find a seller for barrow armor. Sure, if i'm level 122 i should magically have 200m+

When I melee in CW, I wear rune plate with d plate legs. I'm always getting ppl laughing at my rune plate body. If those same ppl move to the other team, they ring up zeros attacking me. I just laugh and laugh and laugh as I kill them. Funny stuff. :)

Ewsentinel.png

KoAClan.org for adults

I find it disrespectful for anybody to refer to other people by their combat level. =\

Like I don't like when people say "lvl 88. u got guams?", so I say "You know, I have a name."

I do that for other people too, even if they don't seem to mind. :P

Yes that can be rather annoying. :lol:

As for first post, the best thing I can think of is to ignore comments like that, you have nothing to prove to those people, don't mind them. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

being my cheapness i wear full rune in castle wars including boots and gloves, i still give them the pwnzor though :twisted:

if they continue, join opposite team and show 'em what a "noob" can do in runeite.

Popoto.~<3

Just ignore them. Be proud of the character you've molded. I'm happy with how "noob" like i myself am.

:) Those people who make fun of you aren't worth your time. Besides they probably only got upset and started with the insults because you were beating them.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I use Attack potions in CW. More often than not, I end up actually killing those that call me noob. Then they spend all game trying to hunt me down, so I just kill them again. I find it hilarious. :lol:

The amount of times I've been called noob for my attack level. Then they wonder why it takes about 3 mins to kill me.

I just generally don't respond to those idiots. They're not worth my time.

The easy solution to the people calling you by your level instead of your name is to just refuse to talk to them until they can say your name instead of your level. Works for me. 8-)

And there is always the ignore list for the pesky people that insist on calling you a noob. ::'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I get called "level 3" a lot... gets sort of annoying, but I don't mind that too much...

What bothers me sometimes is "oh you're a noob, why dont you have a skill cape".. yea well maybe because I'd rather mine or something than cook 200k lobsters :P

(Yea yea yea I bought 96k maple logs the other day to get 99fm :( I sorta do want a 99 and people to stfu is gonna be a bonus lol)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

After all these years, you people haven't discovered the Ignore Button yet?

OR just don't reply until they call your name.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I just laugh and laugh and laugh as I kill them. Funny stuff. :)

LOl nice XD

That's what you should do.

In CW, either you or they switch team, find them and kill them over and over :P

In normal Rs, challenge them to come to the wild to fight with you and they'll run away for sure. Then call them nubs.

2480+ total

because bulky armour is horrendous.

I hate that too. Barrows, dragon skirt/legs, it all makes you look like you're overweight or something, with weird protuberances a little everywhere :o

And everyone seems to like it, buy it, wear it.. :s

2480+ total

because bulky armour is horrendous.

I hate that too. Barrows, dragon skirt/legs, it all makes you look like you're overweight or something, with weird protuberances a little everywhere :o

And everyone seems to like it, buy it, wear it.. :s

D legs are better than most legs. But mime and camo FTW

Oh, and Drag hide is ok too. But only black, and red is ok.

Then don't have such a silly name.

Lmfao!!! LMFAO!! SIGGIED!!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I find it disrespectful for anybody to refer to other people by their combat level. =\

Like I don't like when people say "lvl 88. u got guams?", so I say "You know, I have a name."

I do that for other people too, even if they don't seem to mind. :P

I too find it disrespectful judging people by their combat lvl. "Hey, lvl 125, you have such nooby rune armor, why not full dragon?" or "Hey 125, you're rich, can I have money plox? You're so cool :shame: !!!!!"

I get so irritated when people are calling me "Hey lvl 82, strength lvl? Your strength lvl is so bad!"

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D