Multi Site Steel War - Aftermath Discussion READ FIRST POST!

Ts_Stormrage

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sure it was all great.... I got ambushed like 10 times until i got there!!! And tehre were spies EVERYWHERE, so many normal tipiters got paranoid and attacked EVERYONE. As a skilled tactitian i can say that this was a tactical nightmare , at teh begging people got lost and stuff. IF we won then we must thank Guthix, because taht would be miracle,.

Insanity, I'm sending this letter witha bat from the end of teh wilderness. I am injured send medics , i think there are some more survivors...

/RE

We won due to sheer numbers, there were too many of us for them to fight. Lumbridge is a mess, ppl are saying tip it is disqualified (for what?)

and some are chanting that rune village won (WTF? they had 5 ppl. :-k )

No witty signatures for me :(

edit:omg the fights start from lvl 8 wildy up until the ruined fortress

Which is truely epic. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I shall go ahead and bet that pretty much no one knew what was going on. Everyone on Runescape Community is calling all of Tipit a load of rogues and mages, everyone in Tipit just killed each other for no reason, me included.

I'm sort of hoping someone who really knew what went on and knows why will come on and say, yet doubtful.

Twibb.png

All read what I've posted on the first post... I edited it, and it should accurately tell what happened int he war...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Good to start with but after TIPIT wins why the hell do we get certain players saying other aere cape switching i know for a fact i was attacked and nearly killed for it but i wasnt how can i prove it to you if you dont believe me . Look at my clan i wouldnt have dared to after the hard work the boss put in + i was following him at the time (thank you troy for saveing me)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

We won due to sheer numbers, there were too many of us for them to fight. Lumbridge is a mess, ppl are saying tip it is disqualified (for what?)

and some are chanting that rune village won (WTF? they had 5 ppl. :-k )

That was a good war. Rv had 5-8 people. Can't waiti until the Clan Duel Tourys...

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

oops i forgot about it lol

anyways sounds like it was fun

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

From the beginning I had a slight feeling we would crush the other teams this year.

When we crossed the ditch, that feeling got bigger

When we got to the ruined fort, that feeling was concrete.

Green capes were everywhere. Reds and other enemies couldn't stand a chance.... which exactly happened. We dominated the war.

I died later, because of some enemy mob with our color capes equipped. Assumingly RSC's, they played dirty from the start.

[hide=Pics]

07dets08204304jl6.png

07dets08204758qb4.png

07dets08204807nn8.png

07dets08204915yn2.png

07dets08204919mz8.png

07dets08210726ky1.png

07dets08212106sm7.png

^

This guy was moving around in that position. Looked weird. :-k

[/hide]

dontfearthereaper2.png

I wish I could have battled harder. My computer was a complete wreck. It kept lagging in and out the whole day.

Before the war, I set up a clan chat. Evil Wisp invited a whole bunch of people and the chat became pretty popular. ::' I then had to appoint some chat moderators to give order into the chat room. After that, the war started.

My run was stuck on, so I followed Adam Rexic all the way to the battle ground. I found a person from Sal's and attacked them. We then broke off of battle to attack someone from RSC. There were a lot of white dots and my computer was struggling to keep up the with the amount of people there. I then ran west to try and save myself from lagging out. I then met someone in Full Rune and a Strength Skillcape. They killed me because I was lagging. I tried to return as I teleported to Varroack and then the Grand Exchange, but I had to go as my mother woke up.

I was quite disappointed. I didn't have a chance to see Tip.it win. :cry:

j0xPu5R.png

My experience:

Try to log in for 30mins, finally got in. had the wrong cape (member wildy cape) followed some guys there. Everyone there was tipit. I attacked the very few people that weren't tip for 10mins then got lagged. Log back in lag out again. 20 Mins later come log back in, attack a guy in a black cape who was maging, he runs away and then I'm dead and someone in a green capes saying GF.

TBH I was more than a little disappointed the whole thing was disjointed and confusing and lots of people were not following rules AND there were too many tipiters compared to others.

Too many tipiters... I agree...

Usually in a war this is called overkill, but a few dozen green capes were actually RSC...

Still, having a quarter of the server's capacity in people... Can you spell anti Tipit alliance next year?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

well, like many others I got killed by a few 'cape changer'-yellers and 'bser'-shouters. el bandido 7, sjaafjell112, yuven and jay m4 are to blame. (if naming names is against the rules, ill edit that.)

my pictures:

me spying RSC early on (+ sals clanchat haha) <3:

ikrscbespionerenhn7.png

a lot of people:

aldiegekkebe7.png

Fighterman_X.png

I'm happy, I went, a little dissapointed in the fact it seemed to have started a bit early so I missed much of it and just rounded up a few people. By the time I got there all the mages were dead so I don't know what happened there but I doubt an actual disqualification because all teams would have done it a bit. I did notice lots of rsc people in rune though, and the backstabbing/mutineering/spying at the end was a shame. All in all it was very fun but I wish it was a better time (8:00 am) for me. Oh and I agree with Ts; odds are there'll be an anti tip it alliance next year.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

For any of our enimies who didn't know our numbers before hand it must have been an "oh [cabbage]" moment. I think the battle shoudl have neded sooner but alot of people must have bougth more armour and come back to fight again. I avoided the chaos at the tower before the fight as people werent moving using the map. It was interesting how 2/3s of us were skulled before any enimies really showed up. And alot of us stood around because we couldnt find any enimies.

Its noce to win this for once. For the next one Jagex should buy us a server that can hold double or triple the normall so that we dont fill teh world up.

Here is the topic of MSSW3 results from Zybez. We pwned their butts good! :thumbsup:

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=967028

Apparently, Tip.it had 900 people! Almost 1000 0mg0z0rz! :P :thumbsup:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

The funniest thing ever happened to me during the war.

I was being owned by a lvl 112 nd then all of a sudden 8 guys on his team mage him to death nd left me live.LOL

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!