~How long were you F2P for?~

woodcutter12

hey all :)

I was recently looking back on my runescape career, and realised I was only a F2p for one month :shock: then I started to wonder how long other people were F2p and why? For me it was due to peer pressure, my friends wanted me to be a member :D

P.S- I know most of you don't know me, but I always read Tip and enjoy other peoples forums, dont post due to you dont know me :oops:

P.S.S- hey rahila-visit his journey to 99 theiving, gratz on 94 :mrgreen:

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

From whenever I started (just after Dragon quest release. I can't ever remember the date -.-) to the may 4th after members was released... that doesn't really tell you a whole lot though..

3 years? 2 years? I'm not sure, lol.

First thing I did as a member, mine one more ore from the south west varrock mine, then go do varrock and lose a duel outside the west bank :D

35b9enp.jpg

I've been playing about a year; I was a nonmember for the first two months.

I was happy as a nonmember. In two months, I certainly had not run out of things to do. I only switched to members when I did because the friend I had started playing with got a membership and then kept nagging me to get one too because he didn't like having to always switch to a nonmember world to play with me. I switched and was overwhelmed with all there was to do at first, but acclimated pretty quickly.

On a relate note: If you played P2P for a while, what made you finally decide to go to P2P? Looking back, was that too soon, do you wish you'd done so sooner, or was it about right?

I think I switched pretty early(especially since I don't play all that much and was about level 25 at the time), but I can't really see any disadvantage to having done so.

runescapebunny.png

Wow, what an interesting question this is!

Let's see, I don't know the excact amount of time, but I'd say i started a good 4 years ago, and played f2p for probly 6-12 months with some of my RL friends (like 6 of my friends played!).

After that me and 2 of my friends played as members for a month, and quit. I had completely forgotten about the game for like 2 years, then one day a friend who never played this game before asked me about it, and then I decided to try it out again. Got members back 2 summers ago, and here I am, a few hundred levels later...

1 year, then 6 months of member and now i'm f2p some goals

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.