buy your gravestone now?

Vincent

in the past jagex have made changes like with the anchor price, first people to buy them were fortunate with the price being lower than after they changed it.

with more content to be added in the future a 1 time fee of a benefit of a gravestone lasting a longer time seems like not a bad deal. could this be changed in the future? yes it could but would the price just go up rather then them limiting for example the best headstone to 15 uses; i dont know if they'll change it to that or just raise the price.

a 1 time fee of 500k for the the continuing benefits doesnt seem like much. so is it a good idea to buy the headstones now rather than wait for the price to be increased? i think so.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Umm.. You are assuming quite alot of things in your topic.. None with substantial evidence.

This whole post is created on hear-say and "I-think"'s..

Buy your headstone, or don't. Thinking about it won't change anything lol... :P

I don't think they will increase it, to me its rather much like the wealth construction shields and helmets and banners (forgot the name) they are also 500k and I don't think they where cheaper before? :wink:

I think I'll buy it anyways cause I loosed more than 500k of dieing yesterday, so another I would be saved and back is my money.

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

yeah i bought the 5 minute one, i might as well get the full benefit, 500k isnt much to me. i was just thinking does the anchor still drop coins? wouldnt that have an impact on rwt? and do the better gravestones work on f2p and would they continue to work on f2p if someone became non-member?

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

yeah i bought the 5 minute one, i might as well get the full benefit, 500k isnt much to me. i was just thinking does the anchor still drop coins? wouldnt that have an impact on rwt? and do the better gravestones work on f2p and would they continue to work on f2p if someone became non-member?

It probably is but people can't see anything that's worth over 3k.

icecube7.jpeg

in bounty hunter people get drops worth more than 3k. gravestones arent used. it's similar to the way pking was before. except you're skulled entering. and some other differences. so if people play bounty hunter with anchor and die does the victor get the coins as drop still or what?

and what about gnome amulet? keris? spears poisoned with karambwan paste? blessed axe, excalibur, wolfbane, darklight, silverlight, bonesack, ram skull helm, bearhead, defenders, varrock armour, ghostly armour, and any other non-tradeables. no reward for pker but can use and wear. a new kind of pure quest pure?

yeah i guess. still it's kind of weird that it drops coins. that could add up if someone killed a ton of ppl in bounty hunter with anchors right? since coins are stackable. and i think there should be tougher limits on the higher runes in bounty hunter also. also shouldnt alching be not allowed/prevented in bounty hunter?

I won't pay for a gravestone, since I don't think I will die so much in my RS life. And even if I die, I don't care if I have a gravestone or not.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I wont pay a single geepee for a grave stone. I never die. Im god. ffs yeah.

I don't care who you are! Go to level 50sh wild, hang there until you have three level 126 revenant knights on you - you'll be changing your tune :)

And to any of you who do ANYTHING dangerous at all (not immediatly close to a bank...) that extra 1 minute could be the difference in your things rotting away, and not.

I bought my 500k angel of death on day one.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

The anchor was different, it was found to be quite overpowered for it's price.

I also can't be bothered to spend 100x as much on a grave just for it to last 1 minute longer.

im going to...

its prob gonna get nerfed in a week or 2

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Sorry to be off topic, but I have heard conflicting reports about graves... and don't feel i can join in this discussion until I know the answer...

are the graves a one time buy, or do they need to be rebought each time I die with items? (aka one grave per death)

sig2webzx7.jpg

One time buy Bobbington.

Where in Runescape can you not reach in 5 minutes?

No where, excluding Center of Underground path and the Light Temple.Possibly a GWD boss room.

I'd say a one-time purchase of 500k for a guarentee of your items back on death is worth it.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Sorry to be off topic, but I have heard conflicting reports about graves... and don't feel i can join in this discussion until I know the answer...

are the graves a one time buy, or do they need to be rebought each time I die with items? (aka one grave per death)

If you buy a grave, it lasts per death. If you already died in another location recently, the grave will transfer to your newest death spot. I tried it on my new player account.

j0xPu5R.png

I got the four-minute-lasting, 50k, Guthix one.

I'm cheap, I know.

But I don't want to pay ten times the price for an extra minute I probably won't need ;).

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I wont pay a single geepee for a grave stone. I never die. Im god. ffs yeah.

I never die but I still bought the 500k one, have yet to have tested it yet..

What a nice waste of cash :XD: give it to me next time O:)

youcantbecauseofthenewupdate:o

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th