Rate my DK trip! + Clue from it

This was my 6th dk trip. Before this i had 2 dry.

i1455477_3axes.jpg

I kept 2 axes for me and split one with my partner ( i solod the second 2 after he left) he also got an axe from prime.

i sold 3.2m ea in g e

i1455478_sold3axes9.6m.jpg

and i got a clue from it:

i1455479_guthkitebluechaps.jpg

Rate or hate X/10

peace,

dwarve

Thanks for the posts! and I R Hawt dker...

XC how did u die at barrow? the barrows bros r nubs..

yeh that fremmy blade alched for a whoping 3k!

peace,

dwarve

There are no amounts of words that i can say for than "i hate you so much right now" Good drops i hope i get that lucky -.-

thanks everyone!

Zerk: this happened saturday. I was in #a0d when i got the drops. no one believed me so thats y i left the Irc in the pic

Metal: I feel special to get that high of a rating from one of my monster hunting idols! and ive considered a verac helm + wizzy boots and i may invest in a verac helm, but i need the def bonus if rex hits me while im praying mage against prime, thats y i have rune boots (too scared to lose d boots)

thanks for the posts everyone,

dwarven9177

also i got a zerker ring with rahila and jordanweb that night so it just made the day better. made almost 9m in 2 dk trips =)

you know dwarv i was in chat that night you got all dem drops, kinda though you were kidding till u showed pic...i shat my pants, thats like ur first time maging without hybs SOLO thats nuts, grats on drops and clue reward

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

10/10 very nice clue scroll reward and nice dragon axes :thumbsup:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Yeh thunda sorry about the mess in your pants...

i left the chat in the pic to show that i wasnt kidding (you said no picS no proof, so here is proof)

thanks for the replies guys and i just spent 23.1m on a santa hat and 90k maple logs for 99 fm... so i guess i should get back to dks after exams to make my money back.

also ill upgrade my armor a bit once i get some money back after another few trips ( i have 1277k but need to buy runes so not enuf for a v helm)

peace,

dwarve

Dang you... 3 axes... nice TT reward too

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.