Runescapians show their good side

hbk_hossack

I was on a slayer task a few days ago and got poisoned on my way to them (running pas the poisonous spiders in the taverly dungeon) so I asked anyone if I could buy a antipoison pot for 1k, someone gave me a free nip from his anti poison pot (well I did gave him a monkfish as thanks <3: )...

Seems like overall player mentality is improving :thumbsup:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

I was in llyeta(sp?) with the money to buy a dragon halberd and I was poisoned, without an anti-poison and I kept getting hit by a sticks trap, and this guy came and gave me 3 monks and an anti

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I just gave a random person my rune (t) plate and legs. He asked if he could buy it, and I decided to give them for free.
Now that's really nice

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

i remember a long time ago i gave out like 3 mage starter kits cuz i jut made a bunch of runes for rc.

wiz hat, top, and bottom, air staff, like 100 minds, 200 waters earths and fires. then i think an antifire shield. then one of the guys got on his main and gave me a rune long for free :thumbsup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

i remember a long time ago i gave out like 3 mage starter kits cuz i jut made a bunch of runes for rc.

wiz hat, top, and bottom, air staff, like 100 minds, 200 waters earths and fires. then i think an antifire shield. then one of the guys got on his main and gave me a rune long for free :thumbsup:

Exactly, you never know who you're giving too

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

well today i helped a person be reapiring a grave but you know whats funny nowq that jegax hass stoped you getting drops from a presons grave more people are nice and repair it beacuse they have no incentive not too
Yeah, seems with these updates the RS communtys getting a lot friendilier

I was training range on barbs and this player showed me how darts were quicker exp then willow longbow. Then he gave we 500 steel darts! :shock:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

I dont know if people are gonna flame this thread for whatever reason, but just read what I've got too say.

With all the Runescapians these days goin on their own, being rude or abrasive to new players and laughing at "noobs" for not knowing the way to Varrock, etc., its nice to see some Runescape players still have a touch of class.

Today, whilst mining south of Lumbridge, a player offered to take people to the furnace if they did not know the way. Another player yesterday in the same place, stop a number of new players being scammed.

I don't mean to belittle their efforts, but many people like that are probably just Player Mod wannabes... kinda like those people who trawl the RSOFs posting on every thread that breaks a rule, hoping to be spotted for a mod post lol.

Harrington.gif

I just gave a random person my rune (t) plate and legs. He asked if he could buy it, and I decided to give them for free.
Now that's really nice

It's easy to give stuff away now that I have quitted. ::'

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.

Now that's really nice

It's easy to give stuff away now that I have quitted. ::'

very nice man, I would never give a random guy a rune (t) legs even If I quit :)

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg