Runescapians show their good side

hbk_hossack

I dont know if people are gonna flame this thread for whatever reason, but just read what I've got too say.

With all the Runescapians these days goin on their own, being rude or abrasive to new players and laughing at "noobs" for not knowing the way to Varrock, etc., its nice to see some Runescape players still have a touch of class.

Today, whilst mining south of Lumbridge, a player offered to take people to the furnace if they did not know the way. Another player yesterday in the same place, stop a number of new players being scammed.

So, everybody post some of the nice things you saw Runescape players do today, and prove that we should look on the bright side and see what good things Runescapaisn do, not the bad! :D

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

I showed a player where he could buy lockpicks for 25 ea instead of paying the forum price of 1k ea.

I also gave someone a free Oak Longbow when he was doing the Ghosts Ahoy quest.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

EDIT:

Oh and isn't it awesome how now these things won't be possible because of the updates soon

Yeah, its such a sham it can only be under 3k, i once got full green dhide after a pker saw me die.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

I'm mining iron for noobs and I'm hating it -.- There's just so little time but so much iron... I don't think I can finish. Those poor little noobs will be cold without their armor! :cry:

Hmm.. I usually donate money to the poor when they ask for realistic amounts of cash in order to buy something they've always wanted :D

And I usually give away my trout and salmon to those pkers who stop by barbarian village to get some food (although there haven't been many since the recent update :-k )

I think I've done my share :)

EDIT:

Oh and isn't it awesome how now these things won't be possible because of the updates soon

Yeah, its such a sham it can only be under 3k, i once got full green dhide after a pker saw me die.
See? Pkers aren't so bad.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I've helped A LOT of players(mostly pures) thru their first trip of the abyess 8-)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I helped a pretty low level guy yesterday to find his way to the Ardounge bank after I had been training on the Fire Giants in the cave behind the Baxtorian falls.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well my team of 15 people in Clan wars were completely flamed by an opposition team after we barely lost to their team of 95 people.

However, I have noticed people are more willing to change worlds when I ask them to at greater demons which is good :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

It's a simple trick to learn really: Don't discriminate anyone for anything. You might be surprised.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Just the other day I logged on to check how my RS friends were doing, and as I was walking up to Faldor from Draynor, a level 17 started following me, we chatted right the way from Port Sarm to Varrock. And I helped him out with many questions that he had.

Then when I got to Varrock, some other guy wanted me to show him where the makeover mage was, so we walked back down to southern Faldor and I showed him, then he was a girl. :P He said thanks, I said No Problem, and I walked back to Varrock to meet my friend.

This was in F2P of course.

mazurizi.png

Ugh, I'm not rude, I do not beg....I try to answer if someone ask me about anything ...

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I do a couple of things usually

If theres someone in a bank buying say varrock teleport runes for 10k i just give them to him for free as its only 500gp. Say gos for any cheap item really..... supercompost..... runes..... cheap armour for new players etc etc

I remember one day i was fealing kind i walked a new player from seers to feldip hills (sp?) as he was looking for the place to start hunter.