• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the body and legs need to match then is would look pretty good also how do you get holy water 6/10

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

I'd give it maybe 3/10.

Though it's all blue, the shades don't really coordinate and match too well...

Blue elegnat would go nicely, although it might look a bit dark.

Just spice it up a bit.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I originally had 3rd age mage robe top but I figured plain blue shirt looked better.

thanks for the comments, I had ice gloves too but they really did not match but I might try infinity gloves, and might get out my blue/yellow holiday scarf, and possibly cyan satchel.

True its plain but to be honest i havent ever seen an outfit like that so 8/10.

I would say 9/10 just because it's totally against the norm and completely original. The only thing you might wanna add is a cape, but then again thats the norm. Ignore the hater comments man, I think its awesome!

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

jeese - he's gettin low rates cause everyones upset with him having 500m on his head, get over it - its a fat outfit dont normaly see people in plain clothes.

Maybe a mith or rune defender and a holy symbol would look hawt, mix it up a bit throw some more blue in and it will push it up

7/10

Oh yeah! He has 500M! Let's give him 0's!!! I'm sure we are all thinking like that now in real life. :roll:

There isn't even an ammy, I like a FULL outfit, this outfit just shows he has a partyhat and yes, people like you give him high rates for that.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

jeese - he's gettin low rates cause everyones upset with him having 500m on his head, get over it - its a fat outfit dont normaly see people in plain clothes.

Maybe a mith or rune defender and a holy symbol would look hawt, mix it up a bit throw some more blue in and it will push it up

7/10

Oh yeah! He has 500M! Let's give him 0's!!! I'm sure we are all thinking like that now in real life. :roll:

There isn't even an ammy, I like a FULL outfit, this outfit just shows he has a partyhat and yes, people like you give him high rates for that.

I'm sorry, I missed the bit where he told you you had to rate him highly cause he had a party hat.

A rate is an opinion so why are you flaming mine. Come back when you realise this is just a game.

edit: to stay on topic I like your suggestions, good luck with smithing

adicolorz.png

7/10

I'm sorry, I missed the bit where he told you you had to rate him highly cause he had a party hat.

A rate is an opinion so why are you flaming mine. Come back when you realise this is just a game.

Read the bold part, you flame us because we give him low rates. Let's stop discussing here now.

To Enip: A magic ammy or something would really get the rates up and the blue pants is ugly with the top I think, get them the same colors, just the basic colors.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

lol wow are you people serious i'm not asking you to rate what i'm equipped but the actual look of the character

anyways even though no one seems to like it lol i'm keeping it :P :oops:

Good for you Enip :P ignore the harsh comments... I like it personally but you should wear your con cape and switch the blue pants with flare pants (the dancing ones... not sure if "flare" is right :oops: ) try that out, i think it would look pwnage

P.S. good luck with smithing.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

10/10

and i will give my reason why...

because , i personally dress the same way.. very plain!

tho i never wear my partyhats , maybe sometimes when iam bored or get called a poor noob ( for wearing plain stuff ) lol

btw , congrats on 98 smithing.. keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~