I just threw away 140m.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to a lot of bandos and Arma's since coming back to RS - and never gotten one item.

I WAS thinking that was pretty bad... and a little frustrating, agrivating..

But.. I just realized.

There are MUCH worse fates out there.

Thanks for lifting my spirits through your downfall.

If you're a good guy, that should mean something to you :)

And GL on getting another one like that in the future, I'm sure you will... Just dont give up.

:)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Thanks for all the kind words :P.

Honestly, I've had a good laugh about this, it's not really that bad. It's only a game afterall! :D

I have mondays off (have to do a LOT of College work for tuesday), then it's just tuesday and I'm on my holiday. I'm determined to get a hilt in the 2 weeks off to try and pay off my mates. Regardless of what loot we get, I certainly won't be taking any shares for a while, lol.

And Lugia, that's insane! 400 boss solo's! But the fact there's only 1 armadyl hilt in there kind of puts me off... :P.

make sure they believe you lol... they might think your just trying to jip them out of the money

That's what I was worried about, the loss of trust from a good friend is worse than losing any amount of money in RuneScape.

Keep in mind, that 400+ number simply means the number of GWD bosses I've soloed, not the number of any specific boss. I've only killed 66 Arma bosses solo :o. The other numbers are 215 Bandos(143 during the big door glitch), 142 Zammy(all before the corner trick got taken out), and 24 Sara.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

ouch man, I tried to arma almost at the same time with a friend we were duo'ing, didn't get anything....I'm sorry to hear that you lost the hilt, but remember, it'

s not the only one in the whole game, more will appear :wink:

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Very very unlucky

..... but

At least you still have your friends.... people have lost friends due to people no longer trusting them becuase of that kind of stuff.

So do you plan on repaying them or have they said its ok?

Good luck anyway over the holidays there. you could probaly get a hilt if you went there daily along with some very nice armydal armour.... theres a blo on rsof where a guy was going to armydal and he got over 60million worth of drops in one day :shock:

Maybe you could beat him :XD:

always check and double check to make sure you got the loot lol. I usually clear space before the kill is even done.. LOL Damn why couldn't i be behind ya guy when that happened.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

sucks to be u

lol, he said that bluntly, eheh.

sorry man, 10/10 for the name

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Could have happened to anyone though :( Bad luck.

Rite.

Id rip you alive if that happend on my team, thats for sure. Good job on getting the hilt, bad job picking it up i guess......

ps: dont tele after u kill one boss.....if u guys stayed there for the whole trip this wouldnt have happend. Feel sorry for ur friends.

Wow.. that sucks. Has to be one of the most annoying blunders in God Wars. I personally wouldn't have left though.. unless I am incorrect about this.. but, doesn't the hilt protect over most items?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Wow.. that sucks. Has to be one of the most annoying blunders in God Wars. I personally wouldn't have left though.. unless I am incorrect about this.. but, doesn't the hilt protect over most items?

He though he got it so he teled...He didn't want to risk it...and I'm pretty sure when you get a hilt you're so exited about not loosing it (more like selling lol) than thinking if you will keep it, bad luck he had full inv =/

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Real moral of this story: pay attention to EVERYTHING (written) on screen! :shame:

But back to reality...

Really bad luck! :(

I hope your friends, and most importantly, you, get over this, and continue to GWD, because who knows, maybe the same scenario will repeat (hopefully without the full inv part) :wink:

dontfearthereaper2.png

HEY! i remember you from clan wars...(eku monster owns you :twisted: )

shame,shame , I can relate.. only that the item i forgot to pick up was a key half :boohoo: (lol i was suupppper pissed)

shame you can't pick up items, shame your clan wars team stinks...

really though dang, that must suck :x

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif