I just threw away 140m.

Bear with me if you will, and listen to my tale of woe...

Me and two mates decided we'd try our luck at Kree'arra at the GWD tonight. And you know what? We got lucky, very, very lucky. We got a hilt, on our first kill infact, which if I am not mistaken is the most expensive monster drop in the game, worth around 140M. Between the three of us that's around 46M each, not too shabby.

0319b97190.png

Problem being, as you can see, my inventory was still full, something I didn't realise at the time. It wasn't until I had teleported to a safespot using the altar and was half way through my Lumbridge homeport that I realised there wasn't a hilt in my inventory. I was so excited over the fact we'd gotten such a drop I completely forgot to check that I'd picked it up. That's when I began to feel very, very sick. I can't even begin to explain how ill I felt at that moment.

Then I realised that I had to break the news to my mates... That was really the worst bit, it took about 5 minutes of me explaining it before they even started to believe me. One didn't believe me at all in fact, not that I blame him, I've seen even the seemingly nicest of people turn greedy over RS items. I don't think it was until I offered him 40M (which is all I have) that he knew I was telling the truth. He declined and took 10M off me instead.

That's what really gets me right now. I don't care that I missed out on my own share of 46M, I'm bloody annoyed that because I messed up two of my mates have lost their shares of 46M.

So what's the moral of the story? Never go god warring with me. Ever. #-o

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, how this go in ratethis? I don't want to rate your bad goding-hunting skill :oops:

Better luck next time eh? Least you got a drop! 8/10,

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

999\10 for your name :P

Haha, thanks :P.

Um, how this go in ratethis? I don't want to rate your bad goding-hunting skill

I figured people could rate how stupid I am O:). Or just the drop if you want :P. Regardless of whether I picked it up or not, I did still get the drop :D.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

Um, how this go in ratethis? I don't want to rate your bad goding-hunting skill :oops:

Better luck next time eh? Least you got a drop! 8/10,

took the words right out of my mouth.

i'd stab myself if i left a d chain, but an armadyl hilt....ugh. :cry:

omg I feel sorry 4 u :(

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

:cry: /10

But you know what? We'd make a perfect team there, as we would get no good drops with me there!

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

I think I'm gonna be sick as well :-X. If that hapened to me, I probably would have broken my computer. This is why I dropped vials/switched to using a few Sharks when I soloed Armadyl. That and I was scared sick of randoms, even though you can't get them in GWD #-o.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

That's unlucky, I feel sorry for you.

I thought I had bad luck when I did that with a giant pouch that took me over an hour to get from the abyss.

I hope you get another Hilt from there so you can share it with your friends :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

=/

I feel bad for you

I got hacked and lost everything I feel you

Hope you feel better

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

that's pretty bad matey. But your friend was nice to you only 10mil i probably would of ben like mother [bleep]er@

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Thanks for all the kind words :P.

Honestly, I've had a good laugh about this, it's not really that bad. It's only a game afterall! :D

I have mondays off (have to do a LOT of College work for tuesday), then it's just tuesday and I'm on my holiday. I'm determined to get a hilt in the 2 weeks off to try and pay off my mates. Regardless of what loot we get, I certainly won't be taking any shares for a while, lol.

And Lugia, that's insane! 400 boss solo's! But the fact there's only 1 armadyl hilt in there kind of puts me off... :P.

make sure they believe you lol... they might think your just trying to jip them out of the money

That's what I was worried about, the loss of trust from a good friend is worse than losing any amount of money in RuneScape.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;