Runescape wrong pronunciations?

hbk_hossack

when people shout "107" at me.. annoys the hell outa me, and also when people call me gordon.... next person to call me gordon on lightning will find themsleves drowning in a vat of gin, dya see the ironic death do ya?!

-.- Yeah, don't call me gordon. Gorgon, zolach, gorgonzolach or simply cheese will do.

you cant drown me in a vat of gin...

I would drink it all...

anyway, when most people ask something, they say fire...

sometimes they say fire slayer... which annoys me, cause it's the same amount of letters, but wrong...:P

Then you'd die of alcohol poisoning... either way I get rid of you so I still win.

Sig.jpg

Most call me Ginger. Some are more cautious in case I take offence. But I really don't mind.

I wouldn't have put it as my RSN if I didn't feel comfortable being noted for being ginger would I?

I will sometimes call someone by their first name if they have a definitive first name. Usually with an initial introduction, I try to type the full name.

felter_laur.png

its not big or anything like that but ppl use to say pure "munk" a lot when i was still playin all the time lol ...

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

As with Fook, I just respond to "****" or "Um ****" as it seems that know one that plays Runescape knows of the drink Um Bongo, and assume my name is Um Bong -.-

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I hate when I'm called by my lvl. For example, at the moment, people are always calling me like this: "Hey 82, plz plz plz plz plz can I have stuff pl0x? It irritates me so much. It's as if all high lvls are rich (I'm not :-w ) and are willing to hand out money. Well we aren't :shame:

Well my username, I usually only get called Rock instead of Rook. It's pretty annoying :wall:

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Yapyap, yappy, yapap, the list goes on. Must be a bunch of dyslexics in rs...yap doesn;t annoy me though. I'm fine with yap.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People don't really massacre my name.

High Lander

High (Most common.. High this, high that.. High plz plz plzzzz)

Highlander

Highlander S (very desperate for attention, took time to type it all up o.O scary)

Um yeah I'm off subject kinda.

2480+ total

This name, I dont get it too bad, its usually mispelled though, which I dont hate.(I often spell my own name wrong). I often get called Mountian. I would prefer to get called Jam though, Mountain is an adjective!

On my old p2p account, Kikbutmaster, I coudl not be said in game, so I'd get called Kik a lot.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.