Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been kissed, not even on the cheek.

They just hate me.

I know how you feel...:uhh:

Me too. =( We're doomed to be spinsters forever?

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Age 15, at my former girlfriends birthday, was out in her backyard in under the stars, was a full blown make out and it was outstanding, we were together for half a year after that night.

I made out with 2 girls on Saturday, Can't remember what either of them looked like though but my friend told me I did :uhh:

Never been kissed, not even on the cheek.

They just hate me.

Someone needs some love! :D I would kiss you on both cheeks, but the internet isn't that advanced yet.

I've had plenty of cheek kisses, but nothing more yet. I'm not that interested on it at the moment, so that doesn't bother me.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

And what's with all the 11 and 12 year-old kisses lol.

I think everyone is remembering back to the first time they pecked somebody in spin the bottle, lol.

My first french kiss.. now that was something different. :P

I was 13 and it was with one of my best friends. She asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance then during the dance she kissed me. It came out of nowhere and it wasnt as great as I hoped but a kiss is a kiss.

Ironically, I feel prompted to comment that had a male done that to a 13 y.o. female friend, the media would be in a twirl of ecstatic throes.

My first kiss was when I turned 16, from my girlfriend. It was an interesting experience.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

I was 13 and it was with one of my best friends. She asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance then during the dance she kissed me. It came out of nowhere and it wasnt as great as I hoped but a kiss is a kiss.

Ironically, I feel prompted to comment that had a male done that to a 13 y.o. female friend, the media would be in a twirl of ecstatic throes.

What has the media got to do with anything? :?

Here's a question that I feel extremely embarrassed asking, because I should've known this for a while now.

How exactly do you french kiss? I know how you do it, but, how does it work? Is it a natural thing that you'll catch onto when the time comes? :oops:

How exactly do you french kiss? I know how you do it, but, how does it work? Is it a natural thing that you'll catch onto when the time comes? :oops:

:lol:

No for me.

I'm a damn coward.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Here's a question that I feel extremely embarrassed asking, because I should've known this for a while now.

Well, it basically happens when one of the two just goes for it. The partner will usually follow. I did it once with my ex, and I got rejected, so be sure that your partner would be comfortable doing something like that. It's fun but kinda sloppy lol

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

^ When are you supposed to "tongue"...? :| :P

Well, you basically start off just kissing your partner normally, and then "tongue" them after a few seconds. However some people like to do it the "traditional" way, and just stick their tongue into eachothers mouths right away.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

^ Don't mind me asking, but, then what? Does it merely stay in there? Or do you move it around? If so, where, how hard, etc.

Sorry. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. It kinda gets me nervous though, if a situation like this were ever to happen in my life. It will, though, don't worry. :wink: :P

The worst part is I feel really embarrassed at asking you this. I'm definitely way too old to not know this, but I was never "taught" I guess. This is my safe zone though. Here at Tip.It.

<3:

Ive had the horrible rushed kiss before, with many other people. My first kiss which actually meant something to me? With my current gf. <3: Shes amazazing. March of this year.

^ Don't mind me asking, but, then what? Does it merely stay in there? Or do you move it around? If so, where, how hard, etc.

Sorry. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. It kinda gets me nervous though, if a situation like this were ever to happen in my life. It will, though, don't worry. :wink: :P

The worst part is I feel really embarrassed at asking you this. I'm definitely way too old to not know this, but I was never "taught" I guess. This is my safe zone though. Here at Tip.It.

<3:

You dont just sorta ran your tongue in first you kiss the lips nice and slow, maybe the top and the bottom? get that goign faster and then slowly your tongue can touch your partenrs lips, if their fine with that then move in a bit but then its just the tip of the tongue, but by then your not really thinking or worrying, just enjoying the moment. If you do worry calm down. XD My first time it just happened. I somehow just knew, as i assume others do? It wasent as good as compared to what i do now, but practice makes perfect. \'

Dont worry, Tipits safe yo . 8-)

Haha, thanks amoeba_009, that helped out. I'll just go with it a when it happens a little more, though I don't want to be abrasive...:uhh:

No thanks needed. :P Dont push yourself too fast, and ram your tongue into their mouth. XD Just follow your insticnts. Start slow, and let the fireworks light up the sky. :wink: