Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

Well, I don't remember everything, but it was something like that me and my mates went to a party and then we all were like 'Ooo, beer :shock: ' (yes, at age of 13 beer is big thing B) )[/b] and then we just hung out there and then this chick comes and 'kisses me' and im like 'sure why not', and then 3 seconds later i find her drooling ALL OVER MY FACE and im like 'hey, my mouth is here *points at mouth*' and then after that, 10 seconds later i found myself, my mouth, my clothes, even my friends, covered with vomit :| i was like 'what the HECK [woman]!!!' and went wipe myself clean lol.

Speak for yourself. I'm 13, and I'm pretty (Bleep) glad that my parents don't drink.

My first kiss was embarrassing too, I am really glad that I've managed to forget about it...

C2b6gs7.png

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some girl, some holiday.

It seemed quite special at the time, but looking back on it it wasn't especially remarkable. I don't think there's much point really unless that person means something to you.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Don't mind me asking, but, then what? Does it merely stay in there? Or do you move it around? If so, where, how hard, etc.

Easiest way to learn is to go to parties serving alcohol. :lol: Once the tongue is in, just move it around gently. Most of it is just improvising, really...

Its true, thats probably the greatest first kiss story i have ever heard.

Haha, I totally agree.

That's going to be a story to look back on and laugh about. :)

It was in the middle of summer under the bright stary sky. We were both so nervous because the first kiss is the one you always remember. Finally, she did it. She leaned over and kissed me, ever so softly. It was the greatest kiss I'd ever experienced. I closed my eyes and nothing seemed to matter. I knew right then it would last. After, it fell silent we couldn't think of anything to say. and I all came out with was you taste like M&Ms. I thought I embarassed her and I knew I goofed, until the next night she sent me an Instakiss with the message: " Incase you want some M&Ms."

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but when I was twelve me and my friends were wayyyyy too cool for spin the bottle.
I don't think I've ever played spin the bottle.

My first kiss was at some gig when I was 13 after 3 or 4 pints (which had a fair bit of effect when I was 13). I had been hanging out with this lass all night being scared to make a move but then her best friend came up to me and we started going at it. What a gent I was. :|

I then copped off with her again a couple of weeks later at my friends house and we started going out. That lasted about 2 - 3 months (summer :) ) before she cheated on me...twice. :(

iteme3721.jpg

whats with all the spin the bottle kisses?

Mine was with an ex gf back when i was 12, it was in the woods :)

16 now :D and believe it or not it was a resident tipiter who recently(afew month ago now) gave me some invaluable advice to improve on my kissing abilities :lol:

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

I was about 11 or 12 and it was with a person who we sort of had a relationship. We just had a quick kiss, no biggie. She doesn't talk about it, and I don't. :-w Currently, we're just friends.

However, it wasn't a real "romantic" thing or anything.

EDIT: What's up with all these people playing spin the bottle? :P

j0xPu5R.png

There must be hundreds of people like me- who've never been kissed. :-k Luckily i like to pretend im not an idiot, so i don't go around with (one of the many) teen-stereotype attitudes, thinking im the only teenager in the universe who doesn't have a girlfriend. apparantly i am supposedly (according to various sources) pretty mature. I like to think of myself as a philospher belonging to the ages, who shall always fantasize of a kiss from a female human being.

To summarize, i have not had a first kiss yet, and i'm 14 in January. So i guess i'll either be a 40 year old virgin (Like the guy in the movie.) or a persons first kiss at the awkward age of 16.

My excuse is the fact that my school is tiny, and there are only 10 girls(out of roughly 35 people) in my year, and i don't like them, each in a unique way of dislike. Pretty lame excuse, but it should work for now. \'

The lamest of all reasons for myself though, would be (and prepare yourself, this is shocking pathetic) is that if i was to go out with a girl, i wouldn't know what to say to my parents- for example because ive been at boys only schools most of my life until recently, it would be awkward to go to my parents and say "i think im going to go out with girls now."

I know it seems absolutely insane, and makes me look even stupider, but i'm pretty shy :uhh:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

There must be hundreds of people like me- who've never been kissed. :-k Luckily i like to pretend im not an idiot, so i don't go around with (one of the many) teen-stereotype attitudes, thinking im the only teenager in the universe who doesn't have a girlfriend. apparantly i am supposedly (according to various sources) pretty mature. I like to think of myself as a philospher belonging to the ages, who shall always fantasize of a kiss from a female human being.

To summarize, i have not had a first kiss yet, and i'm 14 in January. So i guess i'll either be a 40 year old virgin (Like the guy in the movie.) or a persons first kiss at the awkward age of 16.

My excuse is the fact that my school is tiny, and there are only 10 girls(out of roughly 35 people) in my year, and i don't like them, each in a unique way of dislike. Pretty lame excuse, but it should work for now. \'

The lamest of all reasons for myself though, would be (and prepare yourself, this is shocking pathetic) is that if i was to go out with a girl, i wouldn't know what to say to my parents- for example because ive been at boys only schools most of my life until recently, it would be awkward to go to my parents and say "i think im going to go out with girls now."

I know it seems absolutely insane, and makes me look even stupider, but i'm pretty shy :uhh:

What's wrong with kissing for first time at age of 16? <.<

Palas1.png

It would seem awkward while apparently most people have had theirs at 13 :XD: And now i have made myself a hypocrite, from my main post.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

You sound like me, I'm going to be fourteen in January, too. But I have always gone to public schools. \'

I was 12 or 13. Knew this girl over Myspace. We started talking and on the day we started going out, I made out with her.

Along with her friend. :lol:

Why do emo kids always make out with more then 1 girl all the time? :wink:

What's wrong with that?@!? That's two for the price of mistakenly thinking she's a girl on Myspace, but ends up being a guy...

I have yet to experience my first 'kiss' with a girl, but I'm not just going to go to some party and get drunk to get a kiss. I want it to be meaningful, just like all kisses in my life should be. I won't go somewhere just to get a kiss, or when I'm older, other things... (You should know where I'm going with this).

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

for all of you high school kids out there (i'm also in high school), that want to get a first kiss (I got mine like 4 years ago...), just head on over to you're local high school parties. They are pretty fun (if they don't get rolled), and TRUST ME, it's really not too hard to get a little action...

for all of you high school kids out there (i'm also in high school), that want to get a first kiss (I got mine like 4 years ago...), just head on over to you're local high school parties. They are pretty fun (if they don't get rolled), and TRUST ME, it's really not too hard to get a little action...

What about the ones who aren't shallow idiots?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

What about the ones who aren't shallow idiots?

Well, some children need to start in the shallow end of the pool when they're still learning how to swim.

*snip*

*snip*

It would seem awkward while apparently most people have had theirs at 13 :XD:

Maybe. But that's probably due to everyone feeling like that at around that age and therefore kissing for the hell of it :P

I myself was rather late, being 15. But I'm not complaining :) the girl I was with was a couple of years younger, and I felt really confident around her, no annoying nerves which always seemed to plague me at school and all. Was during summer holidays, met her in Centreparks sometime. Got along nicely, and even as a 15 year old I noticed she liked me a bit more than joe average (in hindsight, I found out I missed some obvious signals with other girls, kind of stuff you find out when you talk about it years later :P). We decided to go to the swimming area that evening, and near closing time, we ended up in a hottub, just the two of us. And then there were her eyes, and then...;)

<3: hottubs <3:

Some girl, some holiday.

It seemed quite special at the time, but looking back on it it wasn't especially remarkable. I don't think there's much point really unless that person means something to you.

Totally agreed, my first kiss was at a school dance, at 14, but it was gay afterwards, i was going nuts when it happened though ha. My first true kiss would have been 3 months ago, with my girlfriend, on the floor of her bedroom ha, what a moment.

Oh, i'm 16 now, and there wasn't any kissing in between that, so don't worry about it guys. I'd much rather scrap my first actual kiss from my memory, it's much more satisfying having an amazing one than going out and kissing someone for the sake of it, imo anyway.

RM

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"