Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

I have yet to experience my first 'kiss' with a girl, but I'm not just going to go to some party and get drunk to get a kiss. I want it to be meaningful, just like all kisses in my life should be. I won't go somewhere just to get a kiss, or when I'm older, other things... (You should know where I'm going with this).

Exactly. I can promise anyone that I won't be drunk. Or at least not willingly drunk, if I am it will have to be by force.

C2b6gs7.png

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 16, I'd never been kissed. My friends definitely played Spin The Bottle when I was 12, but I always sat the game out because I wanted my first kiss to be special :oops: . By the time I was 16, though, I was an angsty teenager who felt like everyone in the world was so much more experienced than I was. I felt pathetic for being 16 and never having been kissed! But then I met a nice guy at camp, and we hit it off, and we did the whole awkward-crushing-on-each-other thing, and then we were told the other was interested in the other, then we decided to "date" (for the remaining two weeks of camp... lol :P) and immediately walked around the green and kissed. My first kiss was a French kiss, which surprised me! But it feels much more natural than you would expect. Not that you're going to be a great kisser your first time, but it will definitely just make sense when it happens. (BTW, you do definitely want to at least move your tongue around... don't just stick it in and leave it there :P )

For the record, my head is a lot clearer now, and I'm 20 and still have plenty of good friends (who are my age) who have still never been kissed. They're good-looking wonderful really intelligent all-around fantastic people - but it just hasn't happened yet. But I'm sure it will. So all you younger folk worrying you'll never be kissed, don't worry :D It will happen. :) And in my opinion, it's worth waiting for it to mean a little something extra.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Never, and im 15.. :cry:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

A few months ago with my current girlfriend. I'm 18 and I understand how some of you who haven't done it yet are so nervous about it. I'm just glad I did it with someone who was so understanding.

I have no good advice on the subject except to 1) don't do it with some random girl and 2) get over the fact that you're going to be bad at first. I'm pretty sure I was awful the first few times.

You'll probably laugh, 4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some girl wanted to do the thing they did in the movies with me. I was like: Ok :| And she french kissed me :P I was really disgusted afterwards :P Thought the girl bacteria were gonna infect me or something :lol:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

never, reason: 5ft'11.6inches tall, weight: 18stone.

jesus christ dude.. you WILL die if you continue like that, it really isnt a laughing matter

Sorry for my Americaness (pulled a Bush there ::' ) but what doe s18stone mean? :oops:

Mine was similar to Ez's, I was definetely very young, but there was this girl who lived next door (cliched, just realized that...'the girl next door") and we "got married" and kissed. We met again last year, our parents somehow got in contact and we went to a restaurant. I definetely felt different about her, but her brother said she felt the same :uhh:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A stone is a British weight unit (obviously). Putting it in a way everyone can understand, 18 stones are around 114 kg, and 5ft 11.6in are around 1.81m.

Now reading all these posts I realise I'm lucky I never took part in those bottle games when I was like 9.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Not yet.

What's with all the spin the bottle playing?

If I was 13 and played that, and had the misfortune of having to give another guy, my friends would have forced me into it then labelled me gay for the rest of my life.

LMAO!!!! :thumbsup: You gay...

But me I never had one either -.-

Actually,I had one last night in the movie theatre.I had a sweet in my mouth so...she says it was awesome ^.^ \'

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Summer of Grade 7 at some camp. Never saw the girl again. French too.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

i member mine, greatly, it was in gr 9, and with the girl. i have alway, and will always love. her and i are now best friends XD

but, it was at school, during lunch hour. im not going to go into deep detail.

it was my first kiss, and a kiss i will remember for the rest of my life. call meh a nerd, i dont care :P

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Can someone teach me how to get me and my crush in a game of spin-the-bottle? If so, I'll post about how I acted like an idiot and nearly fainted from it.

My mother kissed me on my cheek

Note: Does wanting to know how a kiss on the lips feels like make me a sicko?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Get a bunch of girls around(and some boys so its not suspiscious,but make sure girls outnumber boys,so you don't pull a pyromancer)...Drop psychological hints."Wow this is a spin!""My waterbottle's empty!" Sooner or later someone will pick up the hints...But its slow crap,and not so effective on rednecks,no offense.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You'll probably laugh, 4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some girl wanted to do the thing they did in the movies with me. I was like: Ok :| And she french kissed me :P I was really disgusted afterwards :P Thought the girl bacteria were gonna infect me or something :lol:

COOTIES! :XD:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!