Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been kissed, not even on the cheek.

They just hate me.

Well may be you should stop watching anime! jk

Nah, too young. There'll be plenty of time for that later.

How old are you? (not a stalker)

My first kiss was at about 16 when we were playing truth or dare. It was with another guy which is funny cause I was gay, but none of my friends knew yet.

what the hell :-s

Well my first "kiss" was in gr.6 It was Truth or dare so doesn't really count we just kinda touched lips. gay

Since then I had lots of kisses but none of them felt really special or extraordinary

But my "real" kiss was two weeks ago with my gf (I actually like her) we started off with cheek kissing then i moved down down to her lips. Boy what a moment. then i frenched her. mmmm I can still taste it (probablly because I got it a few hours ago but still)

14, with my current girlfriend (I'm 19 now). Practice makes perfect, so I should be pretty damn good by now.

Anyone who is still waiting, don't worry. It'll come :) I was always "ugly" (still am lol!), you'll find someone to share all those germies with.

:anxious:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Not yet.

What's with all the spin the bottle playing?

If I was 13 and played that, and had the misfortune of having to give another guy, my friends would have forced me into it then labelled me gay for the rest of my life.

LMAO!!!! :thumbsup: You gay...

But me I never had one either -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hmm.. first serious kiss would've been at Year 8 camp which this chick I "hooked up with" during the camp. Ironically it was literally just a fling for the duration of that since we associated with totally different people during the school year.

A kiss that wasn't a goodbye or farewell to a family friend? Never.

Sure I kiss my parents goodbye on the cheek or do that French mafia like kiss where you kiis the left cheek, right cheek, left cheek as a part of a greeting to someone you know... but an actual kiss on the lips? A romantic kiss? Still waiting.

/20, Pre-med if anyone's interested :XD:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

/20, Pre-med if anyone's interested :XD:

Pre-med as in doing a medicine degree? If so, surely women love doctors? :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Oh... God... I'm SO trying to forget it >_> More than anything... eeeewewwwwwww!!!

Well, I don't remember everything, but it was something like that me and my mates went to a party and then we all were like 'Ooo, beer :shock: ' (yes, at age of 13 beer is big thing B) ) and then we just hung out there and then this chick comes and 'kisses me' and im like 'sure why not', and then 3 seconds later i find her drooling ALL OVER MY FACE and im like 'hey, my mouth is here *points at mouth*' and then after that, 10 seconds later i found myself, my mouth, my clothes, even my friends, covered with vomit :| i was like 'what the HECK [woman]!!!' and went wipe myself clean lol.

Then after a while, another girl came, and did pretty much the same, but before throwing up on me, she bit my tongue so hard it started bleeding alot.

My first 2 kisses were big big failures :cry: :cry:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Oh... God... I'm SO trying to forget it >_> More than anything... eeeewewwwwwww!!!

Well, I don't remember everything, but it was something like that me and my mates went to a party and then we all were like 'Ooo, beer :shock: ' (yes, at age of 13 beer is big thing B) ) and then we just hung out there and then this chick comes and 'kisses me' and im like 'sure why not', and then 3 seconds later i find her drooling ALL OVER MY FACE and im like 'hey, my mouth is here *points at mouth*' and then after that, 10 seconds later i found myself, my mouth, my clothes, even my friends, covered with vomit :| i was like 'what the HECK [woman]!!!' and went wipe myself clean lol.

Then after a while, another girl came, and did pretty much the same, but before throwing up on me, she bit my tongue so hard it started bleeding alot.

My first 2 kisses were big big failures :cry: :cry:

That is absolutely outstanding. How old are you now? By the time you're older that'll be a fantastic story to tell people.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Its true, thats probably the greatest first kiss story i have ever heard.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.