first 10m+ drop in 3 yrs of playing SOLOED!

yes i finally got the drop. after 3 years of playing. also something silly happened after that....i got too lil overexcited and i started jumping on my moms bed until one of the handles broke completely...and yeah my mom got a little ticked off. :P

dchaindropvh2.png

nice just tell your mom to stop being noob, and you got a dragon chain. She will understand you super rich now.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

*looks at sharks left*

*looks at equipment*

ya, I suppose there is a correlation between the 2. :P :lol:

You should make sure you take you a verac skirty and some dragon boots or something from now on.

I mean come on now even more prayer and much more defence bonus, consider being an oceanlogist and save the ocean and the fishies pl0x.

Grats on the chain, soloed one earlier had to do 2 trips, black mask and whip and dfs just dont do the trick like a godsword does <3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Dare I ask what would happen in you soloed any type of Hilt :shock:? 9.5/10, great drop but devalued due to Bandos Plates.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.