Your "noob" memories

Rarex

Think of when you were a new player.. Good noob memories.. something or someone you met that was very kind to you or perhaps meeting some high level at that time.. or something you did you really miss doing when you were a noob.

Name them :D

Long ago I remember someone in full iron with an iron r2h just standing there.. not talking.. i thought he was a guard for the king guarding his castle from enemies.. until later I discovered I was totally wrong..

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are tons of posts like these....

but anyways I liked to mine in the dwarven mines. The copper and tin section :wink:

Well they are all dead.. anyways.. have nothing positive to say? stfu ;)

we all enjoy thinking of old times :D

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Ahh definetly has to be pking back on world 47 f2p. It was kinda funny that the night before the big update i said to my one friend while we were chaos elemental hunting that we should go free world pking one last time.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

I remember I got scammed an Iron Kiteshield..

The scammer told me he can make it steel.. I trusted him, like a real noob :lol: (I was like lvl 7)

After he scammed it, I folowed him around all RuneScape, til I got killed in Wildy..

But about 2 years after, the scammer found my username and said to me he will give me the item back..

I said to him "Don't worry, I'm lvl 80 now :mrgreen: "

He was like :shock:

loverromeoau7.png

Probality getting a rune wc axe or a rune scimmy. Man thoses where the days :D

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

probably pking rune for me first time i was so happy that day :)

Also getting my first 1k...i thought i was like really rich for once :shock:

I remember making my first 100k...

bought full green dhide for 30k in ftp #-o and screamed selling full green dragin hide for 1 hour after, till someone bought 100k :XD:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

First day I played on RSC...

I couldnt be bothered finding out how to play, just wanted to see if the game was any good.

asked some guy how to train HP. He said the more you get hit, the more your xp goes up.

So for 3 days I trained on stuff way higher than my level, used every penny i earnt on buying food and new stuff 'cos I kept dying, but I didnt care 'cos my HP was going up.

So for 3 days I watched all these noobs in their armour, thinking what idiots, why wear armour when training!

So in the end I asked someone. after they all stopped laughing and calling me noob.. (about 15 mins)... They explained how you did level HP.

OK I know how dumb I was, and everyone feel free to call me a noob as much as you like. but I don't care what your claim to noobyness is.. if this was noob poker I have a a royal flush.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

Someone died at the guards in al kharid palace, I got full iron and a mith hatchet, which might as well been full rune for how happy I was :shock:

This was early RSC, I might have been level 20-ish. Then I ended up killing goblins till I bought an addy full helm, then I ended up trading addy full for addy med and 3k, then I took a break, and I played again a few months later but I couldn't wear the helm anymore because they made it so that you need defence levels to wear armor, and I was short of 30 :evil:

Good times... I wish I had a time machine, or even something to hit myself in the head with so I could forget about RS and enjoy it from the start all over again :)

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

It took me 3 accounts to get going; The first died in Draynor Manor, those darn trees! The second to a giant rat next to Varrock's East mine. I didn't know how to get the items that I had lost back so I just started again :)

Before I even started, I looked into the KB Beastiary, and pretty much looked at every creature known at that time. Man, when i looked at the blue dragon, i was like, omg i don't think i will ever get to kill that thing in my life. 2 years later... well you can guess what happened.

RSC, where I never got past combat level 20: some guy was training on thieves in Phoenix Gang, and I took the leftover gold drops.

Me: I'm rich!

Thatotherguy: Really? How much do you have?

Me: 200gp

Thatotherguy: Lol

So I went off to the sword shop and bought a steel longsword or something.

MSSW4TI.png

My best newbie memory is when I got a mithril scimitar and shield for free by a level 70. I could hit 7's with it, unpotted. :D

Mine is similar: I was in varrock with my steel scimmy, some random guy near the bank trades me and gives me a mith. Free. I accept, a few minutes later he yells at me to give it back, it wasn't supposed to be for me. I thought, 'too bad for you, fool" and logged :D I may have halted a goldseller from delivering the goods. Or just stole someone's birthday gift. I don;t know.

Oh, and one time, when I first entered Varrock as a lvl 3, some random higher level gave m 1k. I was so happy, I thought it was so much lol.

Another time, I was in Lumbridge with one of those useless newcomer maps, and some guy said he would pay me 50gp to take him to Varrock. I relied on that worthless map and ended up getting lost in the Draynor woods near the river, and he eventually just left

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif