How would you like to die?

Wallettheif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we just have a thread about this? Or was that about burials?

Anyways, I would like to die either of old age, or, barring that, hypothermia, its a very peaceful way to die.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I wouldn't "like to die".

Not really something I think about. I used to think about heroic crap, but then I realized how pointless that is if you die from it. I prefer thinking about the journey, not the end >_>.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I dunno. But for me it would be death by Snoo Snoo.

Or I'd die by taking 51 terrorists including Osama Bin Laden down with me.

You win this thread for the Futurama reference :P .

For me, by a horde of zombies swarming me, and then I finally get overrun after taking out about half of them. Overall, an equally awesome and honorable death.

You can't die of "old age." People who die that are old die of health problems. Which 100% of old people get.

Anyways, I would probably like to die in the longest free fall ever.

Ok, I'd like to die of the health problems old people get when they die?

Doomy edit: I like sheep

You can't die of "old age." People who die that are old die of health problems. Which 100% of old people get.

Like a car can't die of mileage. If a car dies at 300,000 miles it isn't actually dying of mileage. It died because problems related to its parts........................................................................................................ :wall:
untitledyt6.jpg

Like a car can't die of mileage. If a car dies at 300,000 miles it isn't actually dying of mileage. It died because problems related to its parts........................................................................................................ :wall:

Whatever, as a indirect side effect of that, I'll die by a heart attack during my sleep at the age of 90+, produced by a lifetime of eating whatever I wanted. Or hypothermia, which I earlier stated.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'd like to be-pushed/fall/jump/whatever off a very high cliff/building so I could know what birds are like for about 30 seconds....and the death is painless and no more than matchbox as a caskett is needed - its the perfect death.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I would like to jump off an airplane with no parachute and have that sensation of "flying" before I die.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I would like to jump off an airplane with no parachute and have that sensation of "flying" before I die.

Exactly! :D In my opinion, one fulfilled dream is worth a lifetime's effort. ::'

memorysignaturesx7.png

To me, everyone has a time to die. I'm not gonna die soon because I've got so much to accomplish. But for me personally, I want to die in a blaze of glory. I want to go out at the top, so noone ecver forgets I was there. I either want to die by a plane crash, car crash or alchohol poisoning.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

To me, everyone has a time to die. I'm not gonna die soon because I've got so much to accomplish. But for me personally, I want to die in a blaze of glory. I want to go out at the top, so noone ecver forgets I was there. I either want to die by a plane crash, car crash or alchohol poisoning.

Becuase alcohol poisoning is obviously dieing with glory :roll:

I wouldn't "like to die".

Not really something I think about. I used to think about heroic crap, but then I realized how pointless that is if you die from it. I prefer thinking about the journey, not the end >_>.

Well said.

But if anything, I prefer to die peacefully in a hospital bed, like my grandfather. No pain, just my family around me, and the most important person in my life...

Becuase alcohol poisoning is obviously dieing with glory :roll:

I mean something people will remember.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.