How would you like to die?

Wallettheif

Another choice:

Probably with some sudden illness that puts me right into a coma or something. The doctors would be doing a great job, but it would be my time to go and everyone would accept that.

That or probably something short and sweet like a bullet or something.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this stuff about wanting to fly before you die, or wanting to be asleep at the end of your life. It'd be really interesting to be self-aware at the point of death, for me anyways :-k . I suppose it's symbolically like having control all the way to the end.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd like to die by being compressed in a cube thats a 1 trillionth the size of a pea or by necrotizing faciitis.

Edit: or by being frozen at absolute zero.

Edit2: or by strychnine poisoning.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I would like to be fighting a bunch of gangsters and Im brutally wounded when I see my crush. Then, a moment of silence and I finally admit I like her before being shot in my heart and collapsing to the ground while smiling.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I'm a 3rd dan in Kendo. :(

I wasn't aware that modern kendo actually taught you to use a sword in any way that isn't related to the sport.

Maybe not 20 or 30 but I bet I could get at least 10. And when you're using a cutting

weapon such as a sword it's easy to make precise, fatal blows.

Sounds harsh maybe but he asked how you'd best like to die.

If you want a more sure-fire way to kill people, you need to be thrusting. Cuts are easier to survive than punctures, and you'll achieve better results in a crowded area using a shorter blade such as a stiletto.

And anyway, if you want theatrics, you have to dress up as a huge Nordic warrior, set yourself on fire and run through a crowd screaming and swinging an axe.

I dunno. But for me it would be death by Snoo Snoo.

Or I'd die by taking 51 terrorists including Osama Bin Laden down with me.

+1 On the terrorist part :thumbsup:.

Quitting.

Pm me if you want to sell a Phat

I wasn't aware that modern kendo actually taught you to use a sword in any way that isn't related to the sport.

Most martial arts clubs are sports based now-adays but if you search around, you can find traditional/ self-defense ones. Just don't turn up wearing a black belt if you've only ever done sport. :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I'd like to die by being compressed in a cube thats a 1 trillionth the size of a pea or by necrotizing faciitis.

Edit: or by being frozen at absolute zero.

Edit2: or by strychnine poisoning.

Good luck with the "absolute zero" thing.

I would like to be fighting a bunch of gangsters and Im brutally wounded when I see my crush. Then, a moment of silence and I finally admit I like her before being shot in my heart and collapsing to the ground while smiling.

Mm. V'ry manly. It would sound better if she were already your girlfriend, but whatever.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

oh geez um.

an atomic explosion... on the sun woo! doesn't really get much more quick and painless than that lol.

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."

Warm, very old, and rich.

rich eh? I'd love to be the only person in your will :twisted:

OT:I'd like to die with a wife at the same time (and no I don't have a wife yet, I'm too young)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Personally I think it would be quite interesting to die while in an altered state of mind (either through OBEs, meditation or psychedelic drugs). It would feel very spiritual and euphoric, almost as if the altered state was guiding you to Nirvana. It would also help diminish the pains that come with disease and sickness.

Of course, if I used drugs, the government would probably classify my death as drug-related and use it as evidence in anti-drug campaigns. :(

I would like to die by doing something really stupid that killed me, that way so I can go up to Heaven, people asking me how I died and I respond by saying, "Yeah I pushed the red button..."

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Getting trampled by my adoring clarinet fans <3:

Christ kid, it isn't funny anymore. :wall:

Personally I think it would be quite interesting to die while in an altered state of mind (either through OBEs, meditation or psychedelic drugs). It would feel very spiritual and euphoric, almost as if the altered state was guiding you to Nirvana. It would also help diminish the pains that come with disease and sickness.

That would be interesting.

As long as I don't die the same way as my grandfather (He had cancer and had a lot of pain)

I'd prefer to die quick and painless, maybe being shot in the head or in my sleep. At least I want to do when I'm old since I don't believe you go to hell or heaven (It would become way to crowded in hell anyway if it would be real)

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

Getting trampled by my adoring clarinet fans <3:

Christ kid, it isn't funny anymore. :wall:

It never was

ANd I like that atomic explosion on the sun idea. Ftw.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif