More rare then a Christmas Cracker in Runescape now.

eatrunearrow

Danger. Enough said?

Let's all just sit down and hug each other, I bet I can get to level 99 hugging first!! <3: Yay!

Oh and while we are at it, lets all play barbie horse adventure once we get to level 99!!!! YAy.

* Edit *

I'd also like to add that Runescape lacks any real challenges... no reason to level certain things.

Eatrunearrow.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, most of the danger in runescape is about gone....

-Wild

-Scamming ( with unbalanced trades) , yes that is good but seriously if you have ever been scammed, you deserve it for being that stupid. I've never fell for a scam.

-Luring, ^ same as above , just don't be stupid.

-gravestones??? LOL

-Home tele, always a free escape route

-world map..

Where is the risk? The only risk you can have in runescape nowdays is walking into bounty hunter with a lot of valuable items and a team of mindless 1 itemers gang bangs you.

What has happened to common sense??? USE IT PEOPLE

Eatrunearrow.png

Let's all just sit down and hug each other, I bet I can get to level 99 hugging first!! <3: Yay!

Oh and while we are at it, lets all play barbie horse adventure once we get to level 99!!!! YAy.

Okay! Lets hug, ill race you to lvl 99. :D

If you dont like it, BEGONE. \:D/

-Wild

-Scamming ( with unbalanced trades) , yes that is good but seriously if you have ever been scammed, you deserve it for being that stupid. I've never fell for a scam.

-gravestones??? LOL

-world map..

Where is the risk? The only risk you can have in runescape nowdays is walking into bounty hunter with a lot of valuable items and a team of mindless 1 itemers gang bangs you.

actually, you're still in risk of losing your items after you die. mostly people die from lagging and during that lagging period, when you respawn

and your gravestone appears you loggout and your gravestone disappears a few seconds later. hence, losing all your items.

no valid point in hacking now which means less keyloggers!

plus no worrying about having to lose millions on items anymore. it pisses me off but GOD TY for this update.

kudos jagex, im expecting a good 2008. O:)

You made me LOL!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Go piss off Prime, Supreme, and Rex while solo. Theres your danger.
I died there today, walked back and got my stuff back, Oh the danger!!

And i killed about 40 revenant knights today also, so dont try tell me those are dangerous :lol:

Solo means without your friends to bless your grave. If you really did solo then I'd love to hear how you did it in 5 minutes

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

And i killed about 40 revenant knights today also, so dont try tell me those are dangerous :lol:

Solo means without your friends to bless your grave. If you really did solo then I'd love to hear how you did it in 5 minutes

Its the dagganoth kings, if your on a busy world a team comes through fairly constant.

But in this case i had a friend on another world switch.

Its the dagganoth kings, if your on a busy world a team comes through fairly constant.

Oh well obviously then that isn't dangerous and never has been (unless someone was able to loot your items beforehand). What is dangerous however is when you don't have someone with you to safeguard your items.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Oh well obviously then that isn't dangerous and never has been (unless someone was able to loot your items beforehand). What is dangerous however is when you don't have someone with you to safeguard your items.

Smart people will now duo everything.

Yes, agreed, the game is excitement and risk free.

Soloing the DK's is dangerous, yes, but it less dangerous than 3 months ago where you couldn't get your items back if you died.

Trading is less dangerous because there isn't a chance you'll get scammed.

I can go to the DK's if i want and beat em again and again and again (with friends) but they don't match the human intellegence that was Pker's and stakers. Every move is predictable and revenants don't even finish their kills properly with dds specs...

Gravestones make this game 'Dangerously' like WoW' and thats not a good thing. It has no risk/fun factor.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

You made me LOL!

You made me ROFL!

Omg, isnt it better there's no danger?

Yet, when you THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN you will notice there is CONTROLLED danger.

E.G. "I will go into the Bounty Hunter minigame." "There's danger there!" "But I can always leave, if I dont go too deep"

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You made me LOL!

You made me ROFL!

Omg, isnt it better there's no danger?

Yet, when you THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN you will notice there is CONTROLLED danger.

E.G. "I will go into the Bounty Hunter minigame." "There's danger there!" "But I can always leave, if I dont go too deep"

Thats not fun.

Risk = excitement = fun, no risk = boredom = logging out.

Im 115 combat there was little enough danger for me before the update, now its about as thrilling as playing neopets.

Im 115 combat there was little enough danger for me before the update, now its about as thrilling as playing neopets.

Rofl.

Anyway, I dont like danger. Thus, I support the update

I dont need a siggy no moar.

-Wild

-gravestones??? LOL

-world map..

well its not stupidity only a lot of people under 13 like me a few years ago (before it was even a rule) got scammed

now im pissed off that those rules are there

but if i was new now it mightve saved me a lot of money?

in fact all those wouldve helped

but your right now that their all there it really ruined the adventure for me

i liked taking a risk now the best risk is giant or strong monsters or a few deadly mini games

Ring_World.gif

well its not stupidity only a lot of people under 13 like me a few years ago (before it was even a rule)

Unless you started playing before 2003 its always been a "rule" you have to accept an agreement that you are older than 13 to create an account.

----

OT:

I do agree, I prefer the old day when things weren't "spoon-fed" to me. There is little to no self learning in the game now. Its kind of a disappointment, but you live and learn and adjust to change.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

well its not stupidity only a lot of people under 13 like me a few years ago (before it was even a rule)

Unless you started playing before 2003 its always been a "rule" you have to accept an agreement that you are older than 13 to create an account.

----

OT:

I do agree, I prefer the old day when things weren't "spoon-fed" to me. There is little to no self learning in the game now. Its kind of a disappointment, but you live and learn and adjust to change.

=\ who says i didnt join in 2003 or even sooner

Ring_World.gif

Well, I have read the responses ( by the way thanks for the responses guys) and the main comeback against me has been that places like GW and DK are dangerous. I WILL agree they are obviously scary, BUT in no way shape or form are you ever REQUIRED to go there. By the way, the economy is also crashing because of the updates. Nobody dies and loses items=no demand for items. Herblorists are out of buisiness as nobody wants to buy pots nowdays... just one example... same goes for food.

No danger in rs does = neopets LOL to the guy who said that... it's just lame... we aren't 4 Jagex, stop treating us like it. By the way Jagex did state that in no way would the small "MINORITY" of people that bought gold EVER hurt our gaming experience. Guess what? They obviously lied.

Eatrunearrow.png

Well, I have read the responses ( by the way thanks for the responses guys) and the main comeback against me has been that places like GW and DK are dangerous. I WILL agree they are obviously scary, BUT in no way shape or form are you ever REQUIRED to go there. By the way, the economy is also crashing because of the updates. Nobody dies and loses items=no demand for items. Herblorists are out of buisiness as nobody wants to buy pots nowdays... just one example... same goes for food.

What does wether or not you are required to go there have to do with it being dangerous, aru?

By the way Jagex did state that in no way would the small "MINORITY" of people that bought gold EVER hurt our gaming experience.

Where? i must have missed that

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~