2 January 2008 - Behind the Scenes - January

Fudgy999

Ahh, good to see that we're all nicely distracted away from last month!

I wonder what the odds of the first quest coming out tomorrow are? It'd be a nice birthday present, me thinks!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the odds of the first quest coming out tomorrow are? It'd be a nice birthday present, me thinks!

Doubt it, they said that the trade things comes in today, and they wont update two days in a row.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Doubt it, they said that the trade things comes in today, and they wont update two days in a row.

Not really much of an update tho, most of it has been in the game since before xmas. So there may be a possiblity of a quest or other update along with it.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Not really much of an update tho, most of it has been in the game since before xmas. So there may be a possiblity of a quest or other update along with it.

well with all th opdates that are to come this month there is bound to com something else with it :)

dont lynch me if im wrong :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Look like a great month and year is in store for us. 3 quest, update to firemaking and hunter plus summing :D This is going to be great.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Looks like they're finally stepping up their quest production rate. :D How about four quests for February?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Starting from today all boss monster drops will rise in price.

With no announcement on the loot sharing update no one will want to kill boss monsters, or very few people will and thus decrease the supply of the items.

Not everything. A lot of the dk drops can be soloed, as well as all of the Bandos stuff (or teamed in w6 with no sharing of drops).

Gwd stuff is kind of hard and inefficient to solo compared to a team.

Especially the zammy one, i was tanking for my team and had to drink brews non-stop ended up tabbing away with 2 hp

sounds like an awfull lot of GOOD updates, i especially like the new dungeon with portals to go with summoning. Jagex certainly has their work cut out for them.

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

it looks like summoning will be at the same speed as hunter :D .Theyre stance on skills is taht they like them to be involving as posible which is why they released the zmi for runescrafters who wanted quick exp.Which is fine for me because im going to get teh summoning dog which looks like mine and thats it \:D/

quests im not really interested in except the ogre spa,want to get a seat in one of those jacuzis despite the fact that i will be sharing it with ogres and their quyite large,and smelly and fart a lot :-w :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

What has 110 eyes, 5 horns, a pair of antlers and a fishbowl? The Chaos Elemental's girlfriend? No, it's Summoning!

Made me laugh, anyway it looks more then ok, can't wait for it.

Edit :

Bring your combat familiar so that you can use their Steel of Legends or Insane Ferocity to chew through ranks of creatures and speed you on your way towards that Summoning skillcape!

Seems like you'll be getting xp for what your pet hits.

I hope they don't literally mean that speed remark, I want this to be a hard skill so we'll stop seeing so many maxed out combat people :mrgreen:

There is probably a lot of hard work involved in getting Summoning high enough for the dungeon to be effective.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

And finally Isafdar get's an update that makes it more worthwhile going there, not to mention that update involves Hunter!! I may get a bit more experience in the skill and start rising in the ranks of it again. :thumbsup:

Wake me up when they actually do an Isafdar update that people are pining for (such as entry into Prifddinas). :pray:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I don't see a thing for 1vs1 combat zone :cry:

Precisely what I was thinking. I've got a sneaky suspicion that the 1 vs. 1 combat zone Jagex promised up will end up the way of P.O.H's-- Six years in the making.

They said they'd release it in the first half of this year, they didn't say they'd release it straight away.

They didnt say which year tho. :P

Well, after a quiet month for my quest cape, it seems that I'm going to have a LOT on my hands coming month. So, lets put 83 slayer on a side, and work on keeping the only cape I have in my posession....

Looks like a neat month. I like quests, I hope I like summoning, and unless these "high-levelled hunting creatures" are lvl 64 or less (which I doubt), it's red chins for me as usual...meh, gives me another reason to go to the elf lands, except for gathering white berries and doing clues.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...