A very lame and 'just for fun' thought

TeamBloody

WOW paying autoers to play RS??? nah, i don't think so. All i can think of is WOW payed hackers getting into RS databases and destroying/stealinging formation.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

Is that possible that some other game companies send moles to jagex and destroy runescape?? Or Jagex just do all the things for pure justice??

---

other Game companies hire moles? thats stupider then the stuff that I type :XD:

and if you read the dev diary (RWT) they explain why they did that.

Not that stupid :P

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

:shock: You're a genius, I always knew their was something up and now I realise what it was! All these illogical theories of credit card theft and it eventually ruining the game... But this goes a lot deeper. Yes! Washington D.C. You see to distract people from all the wars and rape of their civil liberties "they" invented World Of Warcraft.

For the last 5 months, 13 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 12,13,14... seconds Jadex has been under control of the government. Anyways, they are destroying major competing games. :ohnoes: So they can lower communication and verbal skills (n00b, Zomg, Pl0x ext...) they also invented l33t speak, so far only taken in by complete morons...

Now that you know... Oh my god they found me!!!! You'll NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!! 0K w3'll deez guy5 rnt s0 6ad aft3r th3y !nject J00 wit happi j00ze. c u on W0W PL0X?

(End Transmission)

deathnotesignature.png

...what?

Uhh +1

Is he trying to say that compitors of rs are sending viruses to rs hq and that causes all of thee updates to happen?

even though they hve been anounced long before they get implemented?

This guy is a nutter!

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

So... you're saying Blizzard or some other game company sent over designers or something to work for Jagex and create problems?

Keep in mind, player killing exists in bounty hunters. other games, you can kill players but not take their loot. runescape has to be different or else it'll just be another warcraft with not as good graphics. if you ask me, the more rs branches away from WoW, the better.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well this COULD be the case, but then it wouldnt be other companies doing this, but JAGEX itself, so more people will play mechscape and the other game they are launching

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Well... isnt there so much other ways to kill the rwt better rather than what jagex was currently doing??

If jagex is really doing the best for the game, why dont they do it in the way better rather than killing wildiness and limiting people trade?? (these all just limit the interactions between players and make it not looking like an on line game.....

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Well... isnt there so much other ways to kill the rwt better rather than what jagex was currently doing??

If jagex is really doing the best for the game, why dont they do it in the way better rather than killing wildiness and limiting people trade?? (these all just limit the interactions between players and make it not looking like an on line game.....

Jagex IS doing what's best for the game. Do you think they did it for the money? 'Cause removing the wilderness and 'free trading' isn't going to win them more subscribers. Their move against RWTing is without doubt for the best of the game.

And would people please stop saying that RuneScape is ruined? I have nothing against people saying that PK'ing is ruined, and 'free trading' is ruined. But saying that RuneScape is ruined, is plain... Idiocy.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

Jagex IS doing what's best for the game. Do you think they did it for the money? 'Cause removing the wilderness and 'free trading' isn't going to win them more subscribers. Their move against RWTing is without doubt for the best of the game.

And would people please stop saying that RuneScape is ruined? I have nothing against people saying that PK'ing is ruined, and 'free trading' is ruined. But saying that RuneScape is ruined, is plain... Idiocy.

I suppose you would advocate monitoring phone calls and placing video camera in peoples homes right? I mean who cares if your privacy is invaded? A lot of bad people will be caught, and the world would be a better place.

signature.png

:-$ Shhh, they haven't noticed me yet. Quick, get a mod to delete the thread before Jagex read it ... it's not too late!

But seriously, the world is big enough for RS and WoW. They are quite different games in the same general category. If the games were exactly the same, you'd probably see Blizzard swallow Jagex.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

that was random.

sure the new real world trading thing is a bit paranoid of jagex, but wow and all the other games are doing fine. they wouldn't corrupt another game. to be frank, i think that was bogus.

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!