WHen did u learn to tie ur shoe?

FooK-A-Ji

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents gave me five bucks when I was five years old and learned it. I alwasy asked them to do it because I was too lazy till I was seven though.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think the more pressing question would be 'when did you learn to tie a tie'? Shoes, I can't even remember when I learned... though, I tie mine like once a month 'cause I just slip my already tied tennis shoes on every morning :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No clue when I learned, but I'm one of those people who's shoes are perpetually tied until I accidentally step on the laces or something.

And there's a different way to tie shoes than the loops? :lol: Never learned it.

p2gq.jpg

5? Didn't The Boys in Prison teach you how to tie your shoes :-s

No, but they taught me how to kill a man in seven ways if they get a bit cocky ;)

Sigged :)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

No, but they taught me how to kill a man in seven ways if they get a bit cocky ;)

lmfao owned :lol: I think they taught him something else ;)

And danish jails don't turn men into gays, since we're allowed visits by girlfriends and/or prostitutes once a week if you behave.

So you might wanna do crime in another country, try american jails, you'd make a good loveslave there.

You'd know wouldn't you haha :lol: danish jails don't turn men into gay's? :lol:

Why would i like to go and try other prisons? are you messed in the head? i obey the law, as im not a straight out gangster like you are :(

:lol:

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

When I was about 4 or 5.

I had a brand new pair of white boots with frilly laces and mum tried to teach me and I couldn't get it after 3 go's so she got angry and walked off.

Then I was by myself and I did both of them perfectly and I yelled out to her to come watch me but she didn't care lol stupid cow :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

6-7. Really if you have to ask a hot chick to tie them for you, thats quite embarassing. Ask someone else next time... or is it a chat up line?

"Hey baby... Wan't to 'tie my shoes'? *raises eyebrows suggestively*"

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

6-7. Really if you have to ask a hot chick to tie them for you, thats quite embarassing. Ask someone else next time... or is it a chat up line?

:XD: That probably would work on me.... I love funny guys who are different.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

lmfao owned :lol: I think they taught him something else ;)

And danish jails don't turn men into gays, since we're allowed visits by girlfriends and/or prostitutes once a week if you behave.

So you might wanna do crime in another country, try american jails, you'd make a good loveslave there.

You'd know wouldn't you haha :lol: danish jails don't turn men into gay's? :lol:

Why would i like to go and try other prisons? are you messed in the head? i obey the law, as im not a straight out gangster like you are :(

:lol:

Are you messed in the head?

I'm guessing I learned when I was about 6-7.

Hey take a step back guys.

It seems to me that 5 years old is the median age range. I apologise if majority of tip.it wasn't as clever as you at the age of 5. However, how about showing your maturity in years now by not starting a ridiculous debate over what age you learnt to tie your shoe? Seriously.

This isn't a debate about being a goody goody or who went to jail. This is a discussion about how old you were when you tied your shoes. We're not 5 years old anymore, put your differences aside. Act your age or go try to show whose boss by taking over your local jungle gym :shame:

igoddessIsig.png

I think the more pressing question would be 'when did you learn to tie a tie'? Shoes, I can't even remember when I learned... though, I tie mine like once a month 'cause I just slip my already tied tennis shoes on every morning :lol: .

When I was 11 lol. I wore it maybe twice a year then. Now I wear one every week...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I learned at around 5, but they don't stay tied for more than 10 minutes, so I think I might be doing it wrong :lol:

Mind if I borrow that sometime?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was sitting in kindergarten. We were supposed to be learning how to add and we were all sitting on the floor. My teacher was writing all kinds of simple math problems on the board, but I was playing around with my shoelaces, and I just kinda... got it. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

Its worst when your like at the beach and ur leaving and u have to ask a hot chick to tie ur shoes up :oops:

I bet you just fake it, so you can look down their tops while they tie them for you. It's true, isn't it! :shame: :P