We can already summon karamthulhu

vava54own

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Lol if two at once indeed did work I will let someone else drop 28 at once. Be awesome if someone did though! Its unlikely it will be possible once summoning is actually released to have more than one.

Also interesting if it works in f2p. It may be f2ps only chance at this. Someone should try it before they release it or fix this lol.

Two at once did work- I would have done the inventory, but I had to go, so I left it at two... an inventory would ROCK though.. and lag.

Someone got some screenies, we all went over to my house afterwards and got drunk. :D

Then certainly do a vid of 25 later =p (I just realised I guess you can only do 25 not 28)

I wonder if it works when noted aswell lol. Even if they planned this they always forgetting obvious things..

Maybe f2ps only chance at summoning.

^^Lol if two at once indeed did work I will let someone else drop 28 at once. Be awesome if someone did though! Its unlikely it will be possible once summoning is actually released to have more than one.

Also interesting if it works in f2p. It may be f2ps only chance at this. Someone should try it before they release it or fix this lol.

Two at once did work- I would have done the inventory, but I had to go, so I left it at two... an inventory would ROCK though.. and lag.

Someone got some screenies, we all went over to my house afterwards and got drunk. :D

Then certainly do a vid of 25 later =p (I just realised I guess you can only do 25 not 28)

I wonder if it works when noted aswell lol. Even if they planned this they always forgetting obvious things..

I was the one who took the screenshot. :-$

*points above*

One day, when I look back on all this, I'm going to think to myself:

What the buck was I thinking?

I'm highly doubtful that this is mearly a bug of some sort. Something as unique as this would, logically, have to be put in by Jagex. Afterall with summoning not even released yet, why would it even be in the game in the first place? If they could bring them in this way, and not do anything with them, couldn't they do that over time rather than having to release the creatures in two batches? It seems to me that something like this must have been intentional, although did we really need even more hype and build-up for this skill? :roll:

And what happens when you try to talk to one, anyway?

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Well, If your valuables were equippable, you could do 28... :D

If this is a bug, it might not be around that much longer- but if I manage to get another 29 karms, (one extra to test and make sure it still works) I will release 28 over the weekend. Watch this thread for details!

(and as a sidenote, apparently i'm now really cool for having 63 con and an oubilette... lol at the hole in my pocket.)

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I'm highly doubtful that this is mearly a bug of some sort. Something as unique as this would, logically, have to be put in by Jagex. Afterall with summoning not even released yet, why would it even be in the game in the first place? If they could bring them in this way, and not do anything with them, couldn't they do that over time rather than having to release the creatures in two batches? It seems to me that something like this must have been intentional, although did we really need even more hype and build-up for this skill? :roll:

*I think I love this topic too much*

When you try to talk to one, it says something along the lines of..

"Nothing interesting happens."

To talk to it, I probably guess that you need the wolf whistle or something.

One day, when I look back on all this, I'm going to think to myself:

What the buck was I thinking?

Using any of the commands a karmathulu has will result in a 'nothing interesting happens' message- and I reported it as a bug anyways just in case- don't want to be banned right before summoning! :ohnoes:

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Nothing.

I was actually getting annoyed with all the hype but I actually like this its something I can see ingame. I think they must planned it but the coding is probably bad and able to be glitched in some way such as multiples squids. I dont think they would love it if over 100 people with 25 squids did this all at once. Probably crash them.

Edit: This was reply to guy on other page I cant be bothered look :P

How do you do it?

Die with 3 items that protect over the squid, but also have a fishbowl?

Basically what I did. Yup

Doesnt need the bowl, I just tried it. It's quite cute.

I posted a guide here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=730996 for those of you who are having trouble with this.

Oh- and if anyone can get a video of 28 karmathulu being unleashed at the grand exchange, i'd REALLY appreciate seeing it. XD

RBqi.gif

If this is a bug, it might not be around that much longer- but if I manage to get another 29 karms, (one extra to test and make sure it still works) I will release 28 over the weekend. Watch this thread for details!

(and as a sidenote, apparently i'm now really cool for having 63 con and an oubilette... lol at the hole in my pocket.)

Yeh ofcause I forgot that cos I used inventory when I did it.

Bug or not I dont believe it will last long as it can be abused too easilly. Especially if it allows you to do it noted lol. Unlimeted squids. except you cant note them. Sorry its 5am for me and im tired and drunk lol!

I wasnt sure or not but if you say so! I dont go killing myself that often lol.

Bug or not I dont believe it will last long as it can be abused too easilly. Especially if it allows you to do it noted lol. Unlimeted squids.

I'm pretty sure they can't be noted, because they're untradable, so the max limit would be 28.....

But as Mech said, something of this scale would be INCREDIBLY glitchy if it was just a bug- it has a high chance of being a publicity stunt as well. I did however report it as a bug just in case- better safe than sorry!

RBqi.gif

Anyone doing a demo anytime soon?

Sorry, if you had been here about an hour earlier, I did about three and then we went to my house... i'm getting some more tommorow, if you're willing to wait?

RBqi.gif

Yes I remembered you cant noted them and edited post. Im drunk and its 5am so sorry my brain aint working right. :P

If it was planned the coding will still be bad for such a thing like this and if it wasnt planned then its obviously glitchy lol because its a glitch itself.

They wouldnt ban people for this it isnt giving an unfare advantage. I dont care if jagex bans me anyway tbh this is more fun aslongs as it isnt hurting anyone.

I'm gonna go do it when i get the drop.

I'll post of ya'll want to see me do it

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012