Bandos or Dragon?

Battleboy354

Well I Guess I'll be the first to say Dragon gets my vote.

It's defence stats lack completely compared to the price.

But I think Dragon is still definitely the best looking armor in the game, and at one time the dragon chain was one of the most sought after items in the game. Don't get me wrong Bandos is great, But I Still think Dragon is a lot better in appearance, but of course, Stats matter more, But at 80+ defence, I don't really mind the stats dragon gives me.

What Matter most However is what you prefer!

Fusionxx.png

whut one getsz more respect?

Respect? Maybe typing like someone that actually attends school will get you respect, typeing liek diz doesn't get you respect.

I'd say Bandos though, as it looks better, it's worth more and has better stats, but they are both pathetic compared to some other armours, they're generally over-rated.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Respect? Bandos.

But both are a waste in terms of money. You'd be better off using thmoney on improving your skills, or actually getting a 99 .

Lol! WOW.

Yeah, really, and, learn to type, that will get you a great deal of respect, and, dont set so many goals :thumbsup:

Barrows is better armor then anything.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I think that it depends how often you actually are going to be using it for combat. If it's all the time, get Bandos because high hits is always a good impression. However, if you're going to be walking around doing other stuff in it, get Dragon because of it's good looks.

I don't think that Bandos was designed with looks in mind, if you think about the nature of Bandos himself, plus his minions. General Graardor isn't exactly handsome...

~ W ~

sigzi.png

i was in the same struggle as you...but, i opted out for bandos and dragon and went with torag...good def, not too good looks but hey i cant have everything

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

If its between dragon and bandos, bandos is far and away better. Bandos gets more respect, has better stats, and looks better (Personal opinion). If you want defense and don't care about looks\attack bonus, get Torags.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i agree with fusion bandos looks good but doesnt have good stats like full dragon

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

i agree with fusion bandos looks good but doesnt have good stats like full dragon

...Bandos has better stats than dragon armour. :|

Adding on to that: Better stats defensively and offensively. It also protects over more things and has less -mage bonus for tank maging.

Honestly armor won't gain you respect. The only thing that gets you "respect" (its not really respect just attention) is rares (of the wearable type, usually only phats too)

So really I would say DON'T get either of them because you want them for respect not usefullness. There is no respect in armor.

Also you only have 12m which is only enough for full drag(unless the price rose) in which case you only would really have 1 choice and bandos ISN'T it. Go with dragon.

Apparently, my signature was to big.