Revenge of the Sith

Yoda

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ticket is booked for Thursday in the evening. Going with a friend :)

I wouldn't call myself as a big Star Wars fan but I'm looking forward to the movie.

sig2ho7.jpg

My ticket is booked for Thursday in the evening. Going with a friend :)

I wouldn't call myself as a big Star Wars fan but I'm looking forward to the movie.

Phil has friends? ZINNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Oh noes please don't ban me mr mod :cry:

Me and my 2 friends are skippin skool Friday to go see it. That way we will pretty much have the whole theater to ourselves and we will only have to pay the matinee price which is like $3 cheaper than normal tickets! :P

Its gonna be soooooo flippin sweeet!!! WOOOT :D

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Advanced tickets went on sale the 6th, I bought my midnight showing tickets that same day. It's kind of a bitter-sweet realization that this is (most likely) the last Star Wars movie, *sheds a single, manly tear*.

Advanced tickets went on sale the 6th, I bought my midnight showing tickets that same day. It's kind of a bitter-sweet realization that this is (most likely) the last Star Wars movie, *sheds a single, manly tear*.

Yup.. already rumors going around (some substantiated by talks with "people" who may or may not know what they're talking about) about finishing off the series, or just creating another movie. Quite possible, even though I remember Lucas saying he would not make any more after Episode 3.

The day is near! I don't have midnight showing tickets (unfortunately) but am going on Saturday (a day or two longer than I wanted to wait). I can't wait!

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Mase Windu dies. I cant handle it, count me in at Friday 10 oclock. preordered.

$500 bucks says Annikan kills Mase Windu this movie. The book says differently but I will mere guarentee it

Im excited, any1 else?

if you rearrange the letters in Sith you get ****

Dont let Thesith see you! :shock:

Im going next Tuesday, its cheaper on that day. Plus less people. Almost people in my school is coming. :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Yup.. already rumors going around (some substantiated by talks with "people" who may or may not know what they're talking about) about finishing off the series, or just creating another movie. Quite possible, even though I remember Lucas saying he would not make any more after Episode 3.

Yup, Lucas is stopping after episode three. He said so in a 60 minutes interview on CBS, although I would like to see Grand Admiral Thrawn.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

if you rearrange the letters in Sith you get ****

Dont let Thesith see you! :shock:

Im going next Tuesday, its cheaper on that day. Plus less people. Almost people in my school is coming. :lol:

My friend has an Episode III shirt that says "Sith Happens" on the back..:)

I'm most likely going to go see it this weekend or the next week, it should be awesome!

IRKAa.jpg

thrawn? explain urselves plz?

~ZeLoT~

Thrawn was one of the Emprors Grand Admirals - in fact, the only non-human. He was the last one left ten years after ROTJ and basically used the remnants of the Empire's fleet to mount an offensive against Coruscant and the New Republic.

The books start with this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846

And go onto Dark Forces Rising and the Last Command (this is of Timothy Zahn's series - not the entire Star Wars "Saga") You can also read more about the supposed Star Wars movie after Episode 3 on MillenniumFalcon (a popular fansite for Star Wars). A big rumor site so I'm not saying that anything is guaranteed.. haven't read into it at all, just passing on the message.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

^LMAO.

Mase Windu dies. I cant handle it, count me in at Friday 10 oclock. preordered.

$500 bucks says Annikan kills Mase Windu this movie. The book says differently but I will mere guarentee it

Im excited, any1 else?

You just lost 500$ cause no one named Mase windu dies, Mace windu does! :lol:

2:50 am in the morning. Just got back in from work. For those that dont know me, I work in a theater. I'm projectionist part of the time, and today we got the movie.

Putting it togather, i was decently excited. It looked ok. I mean, heck, if some of the ends of reels looked that good, surely it would be good.

NO. The first 2 reels (~30) mins was just too cute. Little robots and creatures making cute noises. Blash.

The next two reals had very little to no fighting. The couple of fights in it sucked.

Next reel or two had an almost decent fight, but it lasted too long and got boring.

The final reel was drawn out. I had to pee really badly, and it took too long to end.

My rating: 3/10

I was almost thinking about conteplating suicide during the movie. It was close to the level of ring 2.

BTW, I have 12 clips from the actual movie now ;) Gonna sell it and some of the trailers we had left over to geeks during our midnight showing. May was well make a few bucks for putting myself through that.

~M

thrawn? explain urselves plz?

~ZeLoT~

Thrawn was one of the Emprors Grand Admirals - in fact, the only non-human. He was the last one left ten years after ROTJ and basically used the remnants of the Empire's fleet to mount an offensive against Coruscant and the New Republic.

The books start with this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846

And go onto Dark Forces Rising and the Last Command (this is of Timothy Zahn's series - not the entire Star Wars "Saga")

Sometimes I *am* glad that I know absolutely nothing of Star Wars...

Anyhow, everybody who does care, have fun at the movies :)