also first it sayed: you are permanently muted and permanent banned

and now it only says: you are permanent banned

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad ... mine still is on:

There are currently 7.5 blackmarks out of 10 on this account

Have gotten them for so long and they can't even be justified by jagex lol ... O well I don't play anymore anyway (wow>>rs by far)

2) Of course you feel the need to defend the actions of rule breakers, as you are one. You were muted (by your own admission) because you had the audacity to "give cabbage to a pmod at a riot".....riots are ridiculous, solve nothing and make a bad situation worse by spreading discord....and then you talked smack to the police (pmod). As a Reserve Police Officer in Florida, I'll let you in on a secret....that doesn't help, and makes the situation worse...for you. Don't agree with my traffic citation? tell it to the judge, throwing a "tude" my direction will just make me dig a little deeper, and add some more fines...like the illegal exhaust on your car, or the tinted tail/headlight covers. The judge in the RS situation, is the appeal process, that is how you should have handled that...now you know, clue was free, no charge.

Abiding rules sure doesn't make you a better person for it. All I've read from you is a lust for power and a will to use it against people. You refer to people as "little" and insignificant because of age difference, but more so as you think you can exploit that difference to your advantage. Then you give us this example of you in a real life situation.

Someone tries to reason yet you don't listen and damage them more for having a point of view? Does that not make you unreasonable? So placing yourself in a situation where you are borrowing the influence of others, for supposed just causes, you get your say and it is final?

People like you scare me. People that take what they are given as gospel. The ones that let restrictions overrule human emotions, no questions asked. Where commonsense is left in the shadows of the guide book.

You may not have a desire to be "famous", but you sure as hell have some hell of an ego problem, and a need to feel respected irrelevant of more human connections.

Back on topic, I haven't received any black marks. I don't see how breaking any of the rules would benefit playing the game for me. Perhaps a little more freedom on the language allowed, but there is no point trying to pass the filters for the heck of it.

If I were a programmer it would probably be different, it would be kind of a challenge to make an undetectable bot. But I wouldn't put it to any malicious means.

Downloading one has never had any apeal. As with buying gpees, I think it would make the whole prospect of ones wealth all that less rewarding. And who the hell would trade a beer for a few pixels of several colours and the number 1mil, crazy, crazy world.

The only things IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve done in the past were block f2p banners when I had an old computer which lagged, (reason I played rs), and drop traded a set of black(t) to my 10 defense skiller, which the only skill I leveled was defense ironically enough.

I got 2 taken off, WOOT.

I had 5 marks since like the start of playing RS because I tried out macroing (lol) like 6 months after I started playing, then I got 2.5 recently for an offence back in February last year and now only have 5.5 =D

hilduffrox.png

hilduffrox.jpg

Never had any black marks, never intend to. However I feel sorry for people who have got them from stating well known websites such as RuneHQ and Tip It. Jagex knows for a fact what those two sites are, and that they are perfectly safe. They should not be treated the same as idiot autotypers that yell "get free RS money at z0mgfr3eR00nscapemiiiilions.moron"

It's incredibly annoying when some player comes up and demands you tell them how to do a quest (sorry, but explaining how to complete Darkness of Hallowvale? You must be kidding), and then some wannabe mod just reports you for saying "Just use Tip It's quest guides".

blazesigbq9.jpg

I never got any blackmarks, however Andrew did once come to my house and break my car windshield with a big rock with the runescape logo printed on it, while shouting "I know what you did!" over and over again.

They are very determined with their report system.... ::'

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Well I recently got my first black mark/ mute and it was only 0.1, i didn't even know they cut them up that finely. I just checked and yeah still the 0.1.

However i felt the punishment was very small for "encouraging others to break rules" (really I showed a friend of mine how to evade the censor)

to be honest i think it's just another way for them to get more compliments and members considering they're poor now because of what happened last year in the nerfing of the wilderness - so sad :shame: permanently muted people are permanently muted for a reason, not just to get unmuted again, they've sold themselves out, and it wouldn't be the first time either

once i reported a visually offensive ad on the rs main page that was not suitable for kids and they basically said that they needed the ad to support rs.. that day i lost all respect for them so.. i wouldn't be surprised if they took away the report abuse option if it meant more members (ha)

totally agreed here...that was the point of my first post.

I never got any blackmarks, however Andrew did once come to my house and break my car windshield with a big rock with the runescape logo printed on it, while shouting "I know what you did!" over and over again.

They are very determined with their report system.... ::'

lol, sigged (nvm, says my sigg is too long -.- )

i hope my friend gets unbanned, (rwt even though i warned him :wall: )

one of my other friends got perm muted too for saying "selling blue phat (t)" as a joke w an old freind of ours who switched schools. too bad he said it in lumby :roll:

stupid report happy mod wanna-be noobs.

untitled-1.png

ITS TRUE!!!

i was perm muted for about 5 months now and yesterday when i logged in i was rlly bored so i said something to my friend on pm.. then he replied back saying "ZOMG ur unmuted!!! gratz!!"

and i was soo shocked so i checked my black marks and they went down to 8.2 from 12.2 and im unmuted :):)

runescape died 10-12-07

for all of you who have been banned after this update, look at this injustice

my macroing offense before this update

[hide=before update]Pq4XtNqJ.jpg[/hide]

and after

[hide=after update]Pq4XtNqJ.jpg[/hide]

:lol: this post did scare me quite a bit...thanks for sparing me again and banning others for much lesser offenses, jagex!

:lol:

also, i love all you people who are saying woot i went from .2 to .1!!!...without considering this update likely unbanned quite a few people who don't belong anywhere near this game, and certainly banned many good players. but no need to look at the big picture :roll:

which kind of player am I? ehh, lets stay on topic

i wasnt really worried about the conduct of those with 9.7 black marks, now some of them are perm banned a year or more after the offense?? and now they can never get the time back they put into the game since then? well done jagex

100 Combat

91 Strength

70 Defense

82 Attack

85 Magic =)