Blackmark removal!

Adicolorz

Earlier today I logged on my account, I read on these forums a message now comes up if you try to talk and your muted so i tried it out.

i got no message, i was meant to be muted for 10 more days but nothing came up, and when people started replying to me i immediatly went to check my account's black marks. From a previous string of offences for breaking rule 1, and my most recent breaking of the rules had got me muted for 2 weeks, in total I'd managed to tot up a heafty 9.2 black marks so you can imagine my bemusement when i saw i only had 2 out of 10. I havnt appealed on offence and havnt complained it just happened.

has this happened to anyone else?

note, all my offences are still there. Have they lessened the severity of some rules and increased others? Brad25891 got banned with no new offences - if you got marks removed could you state what your offences were, see if we can get to the bottom of this.

anyone know why? Rumors going round jagex are trying to please ex members to make them play again, your thoughts?

edit: seems like this has happened alot anybody know why as Xharock rightly pointed out jagex are renowned for standing by their punishments - freaky stuff

adicolorz.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did do some maintinanace on the offence system this week. Maybe this was it. Not sure why they would do this though. I think trying to please members seems a bit too... I can't think of the word but it doesn't seem very JAGeX. They're well known for standing by their punishments. Doesn't affect me as I had 0 blackmarks to begin with so unless I've gone into negative blackmarks I think I'm OK. :lol:

can you spell "customerbase enlargement"?

As for those getting more and have now 10+ black marks... good riddance to bad rubbish...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

can you spell "customerbase enlargement"?

As for those getting more and have now 10+ black marks... good riddance to bad rubbish...

yea but why would they take off blackmarks of potentialy thousands of players with no reason? aweful lot of work for no reward.

adicolorz.png

Both my pure and my mule are still banned because i used them to hold excess gold. Was told i was real world trading when i was just trying to move it to my main. :cry:

Regardless, it didnt help me at all, and had they been unbanned, I would have a lvl 11 with 150M on it..and no way to spend it..lmao.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!