Blackmark removal!

Adicolorz

can you spell "customerbase enlargement"?

As for those getting more and have now 10+ black marks... good riddance to bad rubbish...

Yes good riddance to a helpful player pointing a newbie to the right direction (Tip.it) for help. :-s

EDIT:

Look at this bullcrap

[hide=Before Today]

mutedftw003uk5.png[/hide]

[hide=Today]

bannedch7.png[/hide]

that sucks [wagon], that is THE worst reason for a ban ever.

I didn't even get a reason, the last chance appeal is still pending, I'd like to see what they say about this

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my pure and my mule are still banned because i used them to hold excess gold. Was told i was real world trading when i was just trying to move it to my main. :cry:

Regardless, it didnt help me at all, and had they been unbanned, I would have a lvl 11 with 150M on it..and no way to spend it..lmao.

Hold excess gold? items i can understand, but gold? WTFH?!?!?!

cool_sig1.jpg

Well my main has 10.3 still (banned) and for some odd reason i was banned for website advertising???on my pure which i didnt, to be honest they should not make 1 offence 10.0 black marks, some people do deserve a second chance.....Also my old old old main still has 10.0 black marks lol no change in that...

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Well my main has 10.3 still (banned) and for some odd reason i was banned for website advertising???on my pure which i didnt, to be honest they should not make 1 offence 10.0 black marks, some people do deserve a second chance.....Also my old old old main still has 10.0 black marks lol no change in that...

By the sounds of that they have changed the website advertising offense to 10 black marks and spamming to 0.1 black marks.

Using the fact that you had 1 offense for website advertisement and got 10 marks and I spammed + advertised which gave me 10.1 black marks

o well

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Official forums:

Quick find code: 14-15-252-55394896

As always, we are continuing to make the game better for the players. One of the main ways that we do this is by releasing fun new content such as mini-games or quests. Another way that we help keep RuneScape a great place is how we deal with the players who break the rules. The overall desire of Jagex is to educate players in the rules and encourage them to behave responsibly in the game. Obviously, there are times when we need to apply black marks and further punishments in order to make players aware of the rules. However, the last thing we want to do is to permanently ban or mute players who have spent time playing the game when they have the chance to learn from their mistakes and thus become valuable members of the community once more.

In order to better educate our players we have changed the amount of black marks that we issue for some of the more minor offences. We have also decided that we would apply these new values to some offences that have already been issued. This may lead to some previously permanently banned or muted accounts becoming unbanned or unmuted.

Accounts which have had action taken as a result of more high priority offences, specifically those relating to the security and safety of others will not have any change to their account.

We dearly hope that players who have been given this second chance do not waste it and instead use this as an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and become a positive member of the RuneScape community.

It just happened a few hours back.

sig2webzx7.jpg

mod Pud? :XD:

Pud, or "high lord awesome leader" as we like to call him is the Moderators Unit Leader who looks after the player moderator and forum moderator team (and is probably the guy who writes all the rules)

All hail Pud!

:thumbsup:

sig2webzx7.jpg

oh talking about black marks, i think mine has gone down from 8.something to 7.6, anyway check out this reason why my account sharing appeal was denied:

My explanation, which was the total truth:

I wish to apologize for my account sharing offense. The reason i seem to have gotten this offense is because my friend talked to one of his friends while i was playing on my account. I was actually playing on it and he asked me if he could add one of his friends in the game to talk to him. I let him do this and unfortunately his wording to his friend made it seem that he is on my account without me present.

Ok here's the good old automated response

Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and for this reason this offence will remain on your account.

What the hell, that is EXACTLY what i am trying to say!!! where is the logic!!

cakesncats056-1.jpg