Weird/mysterious occurences of the night

chi13

Something really weird happened to me the other night. I'd been up all night before and around 10:00 pm went to the bathroom to get take a bath. I got undressed , locked the door and started running the water. I get into the bath and guess what? I fall right asleep. The next morning, I wake up in my underwear in my bed. :? I have no memory of anything in between.

I looked around and found that there was no sign that anyone had come into my room. There and there was a drawer still open in my bathroom which kinda blocked the way through the door. My uncle was the only one home and he was upstairs (asleep presumably).

I figure one of two things happened

A. I woke up, clothed myself, turned off the lights and got into bed all without remembering it. Which seems weird becuase normally I can't even manage to get a blanket over myself in my sleep ,but it was cold in my bathroom mabe that bolstered me to do it.

B. My Uncle came in, pulled me out off the bathtub and dressed me. Which is also weird because I'm 18 years old.... I think I would've heard him banging on the door and trying to unlock it but I have no memory of that either.

-.- I've been trying to figure it out myself and can't seem to come to a conclusion. I guess I'll ask my uncle but I was wondering if any of you could solve this mystery.

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.

Several odd things have happened to me, none of which I remember. My parents told me the next morning.

1. I woke up in the middle of the night, stood in the hallway saying, sleepily, "i need a ride...can someone give me a ride? I need a ride..."

2. I woke up late at night and started banging my head against the wall, shouting something.

3. I woke up rooting through the refrigerator. No clue what was happening, I had half a ham sandwich from lunch that day in my hand.

Once my mom woke up and saw a strange, misty orb hanging over her. Unverified, though, my dad was asleep and she apparantly didn't wake him up.

My sister got up, walked down 2 flights of stairs to the ground floor, and walked outside, asleep all the while. it's a good thing we have security, because if the alarm hadn't gone off when she opened the door...she may have woke up in the woods or something :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That's so bizarre. Alcohol is out of the question, right?

Hell, it was probably sleepwalking. I've fallen asleep in weird places and have woken up to find myself in a completely different place. It's weird, isn't it? Creeps me out.

One of my siblings pissed all over the stairs in their sleepwalking adventure. My parents thought it was rain, and then my dad woke to it, walked over, and was like...not happy. :o

:P

Yeah, when you're asleep and you wake up for a short while, a lot of times you won't remember something. That's natural, and it's not sleepwalking or anything, it's just that short occurrences between sleep aren't remembered.

For instance, when I was a kid, I would get scared and fall asleep with my parents. In the morning, I would wake up in my own bed with no recollection of ever getting up, but they did get me up and I did walk to my room on my own. I guess it's sort of a subconscious, half asleep/half awake kind of thing. Like when you go to sleep with a pair of socks on, but when you wake up they're nowhere to be found.

happiehour.jpeg

:XD: Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I'm glad I didn't drown in the bath tub but I still have no idea what happened.

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.

I've had many strange things happen when i was "sleeping".

Ok, I guess this is the best one. When I was... maybe six or so, I woke up in the hall outside my room, laying on the ground next to my sister's door. Now, I was extremely confused when I woke up about how I got there, but I figured I had just for some reason slept walk there and went back to sleep. The same thing happened every now and then for about a month, then it stopped. My parents were so scared that i'd end up falling down the stairs or something that they dug out one of those baby gate things and set it up at the top of the stairs until i stopped.

I'm just glad I didn't end up outside, eating all of the contents of my fridge, or driving (especially since i can't, legally anyways).

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Something really weird happened to me the other night. I'd been up all night before and around 10:00 pm went to the bathroom to get take a bath. I got undressed , locked the door and started running the water. I get into the bath and guess what? I fall right asleep. The next morning, I wake up in my underwear in my bed. :? I have no memory of anything in between.

I looked around and found that there was no sign that anyone had come into my room. There and there was a drawer still open in my bathroom which kinda blocked the way through the door. My uncle was the only one home and he was upstairs (asleep presumably).

I figure one of two things happened

A. I woke up, clothed myself, turned off the lights and got into bed all without remembering it. Which seems weird becuase normally I can't even manage to get a blanket over myself in my sleep ,but it was cold in my bathroom mabe that bolstered me to do it.

B. My Uncle came in, pulled me out off the bathtub and dressed me. Which is also weird because I'm 18 years old.... I think I would've heard him banging on the door and trying to unlock it but I have no memory of that either.

-.- I've been trying to figure it out myself and can't seem to come to a conclusion. I guess I'll ask my uncle but I was wondering if any of you could solve this mystery.

Same [cabbage] happens hear, going to bed in just boxers, waking up fully clothes its crazy, i also sleep talk with offensive language, can be quite embarassing :lol: . Also sleeping with the light off waking with it on?? lol

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

This one was recently.

I walked out of my house, got on the bus..and went to sleep. The next thing I know, I'm sitting in the Library at school. It's weird, because it was 7:12 when I got on the school bus and 8:04 when I woke up in the library.

It's weird because I get on that bus, get off at 7:43, walk to another bus, go fight for a seat, and then ride to school, get out, and walk to the library. I have no recollection of any of this o.o

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I was at a sleepover at a friends house a couple of years ago. I don't like to sleep at sleepovers, so I was playing a video game with someone else who didn't want to sleep. Everyone was sleeping around us, and all of a sudden, one of the guys got up on his knees and had a full conversation with us. He didn't remember any of it, and he looked very....zombie'ish. :anxious:

Also one time my sister got out of bed and went to the bathroom, even flushed, and went back to bed without remembering any of it.

Anyways, the only weird thing that I've ever done, that I know of, is waken up with my body completely reversed. (woke up with my head where my feet were when I fell asleep)

My sister once asked my mom is she could go spend the night at her friend's house the next day. At 1am, she went downstairs and asked my mom if she could spend the night at her house. My sister sleepwalks a lot. We always know its her because she sleepwalks, while crying. It's really weird...

I don't know any people who sleepwalk but many people sleeptalk without realizing. My dad and my brother do that, it's cool to start whole conversations with the person who is asleep. I've also noticed people always tell the truth and a lot of useless information over all when they sleeptalk, it's like they are thinking out loud..

I dunno if this fits but last time I was drinking I blacked out(not passed out, i was still acting on my own will its just a mental blank)and woke up in my own bed somehow and my house was a good 20 kilometers from where I was drinking :?

kirby-sig.gif

I sometimes sleepwalk and then fall asleep in weird places. :?

One time, after I went to sleep in my room, I woke up in the lounge room with the TV blaring... apparently, I just walked out there and sat down, according to my brother.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

When my sister was about 3, she would sleepwalk downstairs and turn the TV on and watch the static. This was back in late 70's when nothing was on at night and also before the movie Poltergeist, where the girl does the same thing. freaky

My brother was on some really strong painkillers once and when he woke in the middle of the night, he saw a kid sitting on the end of his bed. :s

Also, a friend of mine was a notorious sleepwalker and once got out of bed, unlocked the front door, walked down the street to the bus stop, and tried to get on the bus when it pulled up before the driver woke him up. Crazy stuff.

Ooh one more, once I woke up mid sleepwalk about 11pm, thought "id better put my school jumper on or me mum'll be mad," got it halfway on and fell back to sleep, then walked downstairs and asked what time it was cause I thought I was late. :mrgreen:

logo.jpg