If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

indy500fan

^And that's pretty much what I've been saying. Since it's happened, you can't change it, though I did open up the idea of alternate timelines from attempting to change the past, while not affecting ours.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see that side of what you were saying last night when I typed that. (Was at like midnight, was wide awake so I was browsing on my Ps3.)

Though you cannot open the theroy of alternate timelines while saying you can change the past, because an alternate timeline requires a change in the past, which as you have pretty much stated, is impossible.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just giving a few different points. I almost threw out the Red vs Blue theory of time travel, where you leave copies of yourself behind, but that really makes no sense.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Well, you would leave copies in the sense of your appearance in different parts of time if you made a big enough impact, such as leaving evidence it was you at major points. However for killings alot of people would assume its a copycat attack, due to extreme lengths in time between actions, or distances crossed if its a short amount of time.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

X ray vision and I think its pretty damn [bleep] obvious why I want it :x

Interested in the biological structure of bone in various species?

They're X-rays man. Not much you can do with them but hope you can slowly kill your enemies with radiation.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

They're X-rays man. Not much you can do with them but hope you can slowly kill your enemies with radiation.

Science:1

Perversion:0

:thumbsup:

for the time travel thing

see future trunks from dbz.saved goku's world from the androids and was still the only hero in his alternate universe.pretty much kills the argument doesn't it?

Seeing as it's Dragonball Z... no.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Or sterility. A few people around here could certainly use a dose of that....

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Or sterility. A few people around here could certainly use a dose of that....

And then there's 99% of /b/

I would want the ability to know a person's point of view when I want to, or be able to share someone's thoughts when they think about me.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

the power to see into the present

so do I, I have the habit of seeing either 2 seconds into the past, really annoying, especially if I see into the past and walk into a door :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I would imagine mind reading to be fun, i would be the only man to truly know how the female mind works (and find out who likes me).

It would be fun seeing how insane people really are (lolz at the persons weird fetishes.)

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

hydropathy, think about it, the ability to manipulate water, in all of its shapes and forms, so steam, ice, water, and the ability to change its tempature.

i actually got the idea from the ice blitz spell in RS, perforating someone you don't like with thousands of tiny icicles. :D

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

hydropathy, think about it, the ability to manipulate water, in all of its shapes and forms, so steam, ice, water, and the ability to change its tempature.

i actually got the idea from the ice blitz spell in RS, perforating someone you don't like with thousands of tiny icicles. :D

And you could solve the whole global warming thing, I think. But hell, why help when you can freeze people? :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

And you could solve the whole global warming thing, I think. But hell, why help when you can freeze people? :lol:

exactly! :twisted:

Or, you could just freeze a few select internal organs and watch them die slowly and painfully (depending on the organ, of course).

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Or, you could just freeze a few select internal organs and watch them die slowly and painfully (depending on the organ, of course).

or i could superheat the water in their blood, and boil them from inside out, theres a helll of a lot of screwed up ways to kill someone with that power, could also freeze them, or superheat some steam to ~6000 degrees so it turns into plasma and melt them. :lol:

the ability to see through any WOMEN'S clothes of my choice lolz jk

but id reli like to have superhuman strength, like not so mcuh that i can pick up a car or house or anything, but enough to beat the strongest kids in arm wrestling and weights and fist fight and boxing, etc. that would be awsome

What's a sig?

I think the ability to restore things to what they once were would be cool. To better explain it I will use an example. Global warming is a big problem right now. With my ability I would be able to restore to atmosphere to it's original levels before our carbon emmisions started to damage it. Also I could heal a wound that has be inflicted, or revive a person who has died. There could be countless uses for this ability.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I would imagine mind reading to be fun, i would be the only man to truly know how the female mind works (and find out who likes me).

It would be fun seeing how insane people really are (lolz at the persons weird fetishes.)

That would be the LAST power i would want. It's scary enough living with a schitzophrenic, i don't particularly want to know what goes on in his head thank you very much.

ON TOPIC: Being able to see things remotely, e.g. be able to see anything anywhere no matter when i am. 24 hr surveilance ftw. ::'

I would also be able to see my gf in the shower, but that's just a minor unexpected side effect that i would NEVER abuse, would i.... :anxious:

sig4.png

Either be able to freeze time for everyone but myself (but I could still do things like eat some food, drive a car etc...)

Or invisiblity, but the first would be more fun.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Duh. The power to heal people.

1. save anyone I like.

2. get into a fight, heal myself till eventually the other person gives up/ cant continue.

3. I'd be rich

Downside:

Remember that episode of family guy where people started worshipping peter and god got mad at him. That's the downside. I couldn't find any clips though. (thanks a lot people on youtube.)