If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

indy500fan

8. Save people, of course!

WHAT!?! Save people - hell i'd take over the world... then let humans destroy it with pollution and global warming...mwhuhahahahaha!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immortality. Not too original, but...

There can be only ONE!

:P

Well, if you were immortal, i would hope you'd get depressed lolz...

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

There can be only ONE!

LOL \'

If he were immortal though, he could overdose on heroin to compensate for the depression and wouldn't ever die

There can be only ONE!

LOL \'

If he were immortal though, he could overdose on heroin to compensate for the depression and wouldn't ever die

Exactly. :thumbsup:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Dang i never thought of that...

Well if you were immortal, then i'd hope you'd be buried alive like that immortal (and like totally evil) guy from the t.v show heroes...

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Hm.. Being buried for all eternity wouldn't be too bad...

But I thought of a power (Of sorts) that might be even better: To be CAPTAAAAIIIN PLAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!. :lol:

40678187bv4.jpg

Well if you were immortal, then i'd hope you'd be buried alive like that immortal (and like totally evil) guy from the t.v show heroes...

Have to admit; that was a damn funny ending even if it was slightly predictable.

Have to admit; that was a damn funny ending even if it was slightly predictable.

Its also the sole reason I hope never to become immortal...

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

There can be only ONE!

LOL \'

Forget that.

Make money through betting on stunts that would kill any normal man.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

So basically, immortality would enable me to make lots of money doing extremely stupid things. Sounds good to me.. ::'

Dont forget you'd still feel pain (unless you somehow disable all nerve mor use painpills...)

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

So basically, immortality would enable me to make lots of money doing extremely stupid things. Sounds good to me.. ::'

Dont forget you'd still feel pain (unless you somehow disable all nerve mor use painpills...)

Well is he immortal or invincible. Cause if hes invincible then he wouldn't feel pain, cause nothing would be damaged. With immortality, you could leave the rest of eternity screaming your brains out because you were chopped in half and won't die :ohnoes:

I would like to be a super genius/all-knowing.

Imagine it, you would control the powers of

-Mind readers

-Telekinesis

-The Bald guy off of X-Men.

-A genius

-A master of anything you ever tried

-Ultimate sex powers :D =P~

-You'd never lose an argument

-God

If you had all of those, you could be anything you want, even a president, a GOOD one! =D> Ever wanted to become a chess grandmaster? What about a great gambler :lol: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Well is he immortal or invincible. Cause if hes invincible then he wouldn't feel pain, cause nothing would be damaged. With immortality, you could leave the rest of eternity screaming your brains out because you were chopped in half and won't die :ohnoes:

That might be interesting.. I could make quite a living working in circuses. :mrgreen:

But I would hope that the immortality would include some sort of cell regeneration, so that, say, if I were decapitated, I would grow a whole new body..

40678187bv4.jpg

i would want the power to control the space-time continuum which means i can literally do anything.

ANYTHING!!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!!!! :twisted:

Meaning that being able to control the space-time continuum means i can make anything i want it to be and i can do everything beyond this dimension's reality. So i can even give myself other powers such as super strength, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, mental/physical manipulation, cryokenesis, precognition, pyrotechnic manipulation, technopathy, flight, electric manipulation, radiatve combustion, configuration adaptability, profile enlargement, POWER!!!! *laughs maniacally* (i may already have an idea to take over the world!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

i would want the power to control the space-time continuum which means i can literally do anything.

ANYTHING!!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!!!! :twisted:

Meaning that being able to control the space-time continuum means i can make anything i want it to be and i can do everything beyond this dimension's reality. So i can even give myself other powers such as super strength, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, mental/physical manipulation, cryokenesis, precognition, pyrotechnic manipulation, technopathy, flight, electric manipulation, radiatve combustion, configuration adaptability, profile enlargement, POWER!!!! *laughs maniacally* (i may already have an idea to take over the world!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Killjoy.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.