If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

indy500fan

Oh, man, if you could control microwaves....ever stand in front of a radar dish? Nope, you haven't. Because you'd be cooked alive by the microwaves they use. At least I think it's radar that uses microwaves.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

control microwaves

Yeah! They'd be all like, "Man, what the hell happened to my burrito?" And you'd just sit there and laugh.

He means microwaves as opposed to gamma wave, X-waves, Ultraviolet-waves, etc. Not that thing in which people stare at aimlessly waiting for their chinese or mexican food to finish heating up :roll:

And microwaves come very close to being über 1337. they're only beaten by gamma and x-rays because gamma rays would eat up your insides (LITTERALLY) :ohnoes: and x waves are as big as the earth in some cases :shock:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

control microwaves

Yeah! They'd be all like, "Man, what the hell happened to my burrito?" And you'd just sit there and laugh.

He means microwaves as opposed to gamma wave, X-waves, Ultraviolet-waves, etc. Not that thing in which people stare at aimlessly waiting for their chinese or mexican food to finish heating up :roll:

And microwaves come very close to being über 1337. they're only beaten by gamma and x-rays because gamma rays would eat up your insides (LITTERALLY) :ohnoes: and x waves are as big as the earth in some cases :shock:

Woah, really? Man, I was way off. :shock:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The ability to animate corpses to be my slaves... and i controlled what food they likes (and to men, what the zombies would eat would be more painful than the brain...)

ooo what about the pancreas?!?1 :lol: or the spleen!!!

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

control microwaves

Woah, really? Man, I was way off. :shock:

But microwaves are weaker than light on the electromagnetic spectrum...

I guess I would take the United States...

Ohh you mean like super hero power :D

All right, I think I would take voluntary Immortality- where I could be immortal, but only so long as I choose to be (no curse involved here).

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• 2 weeks later...

I would want control of the worlds economy!

tha'd be awesome, i could start ww3 in under 24hr.

Breaking news: Gas prices have hit a record high of $15.47/gallon. :ohnoes:

Also, the American dollar is currently trading at 11 cents canadian.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wildy58.png

Wildy58.png

I would want control of the worlds economy!

tha'd be awesome, i could start ww3 in under 24hr.

Breaking news: Gas prices have hit a record high of $15.47/gallon. :ohnoes:

Also, the American dollar is currently trading at 11 cents canadian.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or better yet, all of America's oil imports have completely stopped, and we have 90 days of reserves left. The USD is trading at .01 yen :lol: