If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

indy500fan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

telekineses would be the best power

you can fly with it, get things to you with it, crush buildings with it, see people naked with it of course you have to pretty much rip off their clothes, make lemonade with it, ANYTHING

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

For me, the power that whatever you think, happens!

That seems to be about as well-considered as King Midas' wish to turn everything he touched into gold.

Telekineses sounds about right. Now there's a skill that would make my everyday life a lot more enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...

id have the power to absorb other peoples powers without killing them of them even noticing :D

id have control of the world :P

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Shapeshifting - Who needs invisibility when i can transfom into a giant chameleon.

Best hide n' seek player ever... "dang he turned into a random object again..."

A better example is shapeshifting my eyes to match supermans - x ray teh hot womens plz!

Shapeshifting - the possibilities are endless. :ugeek:

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

id have the power to absorb other peoples powers without killing them of them even noticing :D

id have control of the world :P

Everyone already has this superpower... kinda useles though, no other powers exist.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

To put it as basically as possible, I'd want the ability to use magic, with special preference towards things using the elements Fire and Darkness. If I were to have all the many little things that I'd want at the level that I want, unless if you abuse the snot out of my weaknesses (ice and light being the major ones), I'm basically unstoppable by anyone of a normal power level. If you want, I can go into depth of what I'd want to be able to do. It'd be a long post, though. :anxious: :uhh:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

As I've said time and time again, I gotta go with

Snake Eyes.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If i Had to choose out of any powers, it'd be the ability to alter atomic structure.

It'd be funny, Because i could make someone radioactive by giving them some more neutrons LOL.

Selly_jr.png

curently saving for sara sword and trying for 70 slayer >:)

Wheres the fun in being a plain old Chronomancer? Remember, changing one thing could have dire consequences(sp?).

I'd either like to be able to manipulate my (and maybe others') genes by thought, hopefully giving me access to any power...

Failing that, control over time and space.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

you stole my power you stealer!(i know its thief)

*stops time* *beats the pulp out of sword* *takes all of his money and valuables* *leaves him on michael jackson's doorstep with no clothes on*

Just stop being a forum troll kay?

Mine would probaly be the ability to turn invisible, imagine the possibilities...

keen.png

Not very original, but I think it would be quite nice to be able to stop time, for everyone but yourself. If I think of something more creative, I'll post it. :P

TIME STOPPAGE!

"Dude, you didn't stop time, your clock's battery ran out"

Either chronomancer and matter-enhancer or super speed :twisted:

Think about it. Super speed.

Time Control.

*stops time* *steals clothes* *takes digital pictures*

:D

Taking blackmail to a whole new level...

No! His blackmail level - its over 9000!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

As I said before the roll-back, to piss pure molten gold, that would take pissing your name on the wall to a whole new level :lol:

Ouch man, to get molten gold it needs to be heated to like 1000°C +. That would hurt! :x

keen.png