Good clue reward? Post it here!

Was killing abberant spectres and it dropped this baby, i literraly closed the lid and opend it to see if my laptop screen screwd up, ive bought like a dfs, bandos ect with this, best clue ever ever i was shaking when i saw this :o im so happy omfg@@@@@@@

2v3k86r.jpg

Wow, very nice, congratulations. :thumbup:

I call fake.

+1 Obviously LowFatMilk doesn't know the prices of items. A 15m clue couldn't buy you 40m worth of items.

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was killing abberant spectres and it dropped this baby, i literraly closed the lid and opend it to see if my laptop screen screwd up, ive bought like a dfs, bandos ect with this, best clue ever ever i was shaking when i saw this :o im so happy omfg@@@@@@@

2v3k86r.jpg

If your gonna fake a 3rd age clue make it good peice...

Seriously..

3rdagerangercluebetterq.png

OWNED SON

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

2v3k86r.jpg

If your gonna fake a 3rd age clue make it good peice...

Seriously..

[hide]6509d.png[/hide]

OWNED SON

Not sure if it's just my computer or not, but I can't see the image you have hidden.

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

Not sure if it's just my computer or not, but I can't see the image you have hidden.

Yea i can't see either...pic is of a 3rd age ranger legs clue i got though.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

• 2 weeks later...

This kind of just happened... I kind of freaked out... It's awesome. Never had any good clue luck before, and here I am, with one of the absolute rarest items in the game.

3rdagekite.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

This kind of just happened... I kind of freaked out... It's awesome. Never had any good clue luck before, and here I am, with one of the absolute rarest items in the game.

3rdagekite.png

Oh My Cod.

Going to sell, or retain as a keepsake?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

2v3k86r.jpg

I call fake.

What? You've mean you've never seen a TT with that many items?!?! I get TT's better than that all the time. I once got 3 3a kites (noted ofc) and 2 disks of returning.

8h7hjdv.png

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

2v3k86r.jpg

I call fake.

What? You've mean you've never seen a TT with that many items?!?! I get TT's better than that all the time. I once got 3 3a kites (noted ofc) and 2 disks of returning.

that's a total fake the quality of the images are not consistent. The sara helm is clear then u got blurry as hell zammy plate then super clear d hide then fuzzy 3rd age then med quality sara kite. Fake clue is fake. poster of fake clue is sad. People who cant tell when something is fake need to open there eyes.

Just got this.Been doing level twos, third item in a row, but other two weren't worth anything. Anybody know street value?

Try saving as a PNG next time and use tags instead of [media].

Tried using img tags but gave me an error message. I guess I'll retry using png.

I got this after browsing this thread for a while, it was funny cuz i was short on cash at the moment and i need some zammy pages for my Prayer book :D Best drop I ever got! (so far) I got this from guards and it was like 8 parts.

100625235957.png

The pages are 1 and 4

I forgot to take a pic of the reward screen D:

True3vyl.png

Don't be shy to add me to your friends list, just let me know first.

Current clan : Athens (QFC for RS forums : 87-88-139-60621461)

I got this after browsing this thread for a while, it was funny cuz i was short on cash at the moment and i need some zammy pages for my Prayer book :D Best drop I ever got! (so far) I got this from guards and it was like 8 parts.

100625235957.png

The pages are 1 and 4

I forgot to take a pic of the reward screen D:

Wow, a double pager...only ever had this with sara pages...

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!