Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Hawlucha Dragalge Gourgeist Malamar will be my team of the new pokes I think. Will probably add a fairy type at some point and get a poke with a mega evo.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Apparently in december, there's a free app you can use to transfer pokemon from black/white to X/Y, but it's one way (or to a new app called pokebank which stores ~1000 pokemon in the cloud)

Made me sadface. I've got a legitimately caught Mew on my old blue version from a pokemon event years ago and I cant do anything with him. :(

Popoto.~<3

PNgPGik.jpgErmahgerd it's mer ferst ever shiny

• Like 4

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

PNgPGik.jpgErmahgerd it's mer ferst ever shiny

NICE

Masuda stated shinies are now easier to obtain. It took them long enough tbh. 1/8192 natural chance to find a shiny was just ridiculous before. 

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Bought my X and Y copies today. I think the file reset method for the Gen VI games is different or something (bought one as a temp file for challenges, nuzlockes, etc).

Soft resetting for a starter with a good nature is being a pain given the cutscene. 

Bought my X and Y copies today. I think the file reset method for the Gen VI games is different or something (bought one as a temp file for challenges, nuzlockes, etc).

Soft resetting for a starter with a good nature is being a pain given the cutscene. 

I went through 30 Froakies to get a female, and it ended up as adamant. Werth, I think.

EDIT: Scraggy herds. All spamming sand attack. The horror....

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

gotta wait until tomorrow to buy Y. this is gunna be interesting since I haven't played pokemon since the sapphire/ruby/emerald generation.

Plus I dont focus on the 'nature' of pokemon, though the common eevee is gud. I demand all shiny evolutions :3

Popoto.~<3

Got my female Froakie on 2nd try. Unfortunately, she suffers a case of "does not know their own strength" since it keeps massacring the wild mons I am trying to capture too quickly. On upside, it's not a Nuzlocke Challenge.

Unrelated to X/Y, I'm creating a team called "The Fire Nation" (I'm sure it's been done before) to screw around with...

- Sozin['s Comet] will be Groudon (no explanation needed).

- Ozai will be 250.gif* (Phoenix King herp derp).

- Azula will be Reshiram (Blue Flare!)

- The generic Fire Nation tank-guys will be a Forretress (they're weak but they never die).

- Zhao will be Arceus with splash plate (Get it? He dies to the ocean spirit! And he's an Admiral of the Fire Nation navy!)

- Azulon will be either Giratina-O or Heatran (spin blocker or revenge killer...? probably spin blocker)

*: Censor...

ozXHe7P.png

Seems you are forced to catch the title legendary once again. No matter what I tried, Xerneas just laughs at me and goes "Hey, catch me! :3"

Seeing the boss cry really surprised me, but not as much as the backstory and plot. 

0946-2339-6826

Cos why not

dea6a17b9c.png

Finished the (main) game at 21:26, but that was due to Exp Share being broken more than anything. Literally, that thing basically gave the concept of grinding a long middle finger.

Overall, the game credits are the best part to me, which was equal parts heartwarming and awesome. It's almost impossible not to feel something from it. The multiple language bit was a really nice touch. On the downside, I felt like the game was... missing something. I cannot say for certain because I will have to see if the Post-Game is short as people claim it.

The team was Greninja, Charizard, Lucario (was meant to be Aegislash, but no idea where to get a Dusk Stone), Heliolisk (an electric type that can be taught Surf was one of my favorite surprises), Hawlucha, and Meowstic (F). Was kind of expecting the last one to be like the other regional felines, but she turned out to be quite impressive. 

EDIT: Now I will likely take it slow on the Y file I bought, and I really should figure out how the Amie exactly works. Anyways, have fun!

EDIT 2: Okay, even if I handed the Champion's ass on a silver platter and got Pokemon's equivalent to Knighthood or a Medal of Honor, the Boutique in Lumiose still tells me to screw off because I am not fashionable enough.

EDIT 2: Okay, even if I handed the Champion's ass on a silver platter and got Pokemon's equivalent to Knighthood or a Medal of Honor, the Boutique in Lumiose still tells me to screw off because I am not fashionable enough.

You basically have to visit every cafe, restaurant (except the championship one), and landmark in Lumiose City to unlock it.

I did ace one of those restaurants (the 15K poke one). Do I simply have to take part in each one or just enter the building? And as for "landmarks", which would apply?  Paying 100k Poke on a restaurant even though I could use it for fashion isn't something I like.